Pakistani Fashion

Ayyan-4.jpg

Ayyan2-3.jpg

Ayyan3-2.jpg

Ayyan4-2.jpg

Ayyan5-2.jpg

hello asim,

are these not nanga panga images you declared in other thread

nanga panga images of nangi pervert muslim pakistani women, earning cash by their nanga pani?? atleast the actresses thread was about artists who are entertaining people unlike nanga panga images on this model, just earning money by being nanga??, is this not nude enough for you???

khanz n mehru just posted these images and you think he is not compelled by this nanga female intimidation to post these pictures??? and you have done a brain check on his to declare him purified??? its plain hypocricy

hello asim,

nanga panga images of nangi pervert muslim pakistani women, earning cash by their nanga pani?? atleast the actresses thread was about artists who are entertaining people unlike nanga panga images on this model, just earning money by being nanga??, is this not nude enough for you???

khanz n mehru just posted these images and you think he is not compelled by this nanga female intimidation to post these pictures??? and you have done a brain check on his to declare him purified??? its plain hypocricy

if you think this is nude then you live a very sheltered life get your eyes checked they are all fully clothed and not "nude" in the slightest what did you expect from a fashion thread anyway burkas ? and btw why you even clicked on this thread if your so conservative ? it's better you stay away if it's too "unholy" for you and let others enjoy themselves :rolleyes:

if you think this is nude then you live a very sheltered life get your eyes checked they are all fully clothed and not "nude" in the slightest what did you expect from a fashion thread anyway burkas ? and btw why you even clicked on this thread if your so conservative ? it's better you stay away if it's too "unholy" for you and let others enjoy themselves :rolleyes:

im not replying to you, it is a reply to the other thread that got closed, because of nanga panga arguement..

and u should not lie, these women are not at all 'fully' clothed in anyway, get your eyes checked!!! or take an advise from a scientist and he will besent a god arguement of how these women are clothed, i would say they are 30-35% good chance unclothed... plus their body cleveges are also vividly visible, which was also argued in that thread...

and about burkas, so hey mister, if u want to discuss sanely im all ears, otherwise, dont even bother reply, i know how to reply in a more degrading manner, than yours definitely

hello asim,

Pretty sure someone mentioned they are both chicks and I don't really have any inclination to comment about how they are compelled after seeing these images.

Before ranting on about "nanga, nanga, nanga" let me try to explain the falsafa. The Actresses thread had zero to do about Pakistan, just about hot chicks on display. This is a fashion related thread, not a hot chicks related thread (I can't vouch for all the images as in some of the old ones a lot of threads were merged to form this one)

Kapray dekho, kapron ki artistry dekho, logon ne degrees fashion main hassil karke yeh kapray banaye hain, kapron ki ghair maujoodgi jahan jahan hai uspe thora kam focus karo.

Pretty sure someone mentioned they are both chicks and I don't really have any inclination to comment about how they are compelled after seeing these images.

Before ranting on about "nanga, nanga, nanga" let me try to explain the falsafa. The Actresses thread had zero to do about Pakistan, just about hot chicks on display. This is a fashion related thread, not a hot chicks related thread (I can't vouch for all the images as in some of the old ones a lot of threads were merged to form this one)

Kapray dekho, kapron ki artistry dekho, logon ne degrees fashion main hassil karke yeh kapray banaye hain, kapron ki ghair maujoodgi jahan jahan hai uspe thora kam focus karo.

aap aurto ko dekhte ho yah kapro ko ziada dekhte ho, sach sach batao!!! :lol::lol::lol:, im sure khanz can post loads of kapra pictures without women in them and those kapras are enough to satisfy your taste totally, no??

btw, those actors n actress also take degrees in drama school before even getting one film signed, let alone become famous afterwards

there was not even this naga pani there then it is here

that threaded into pakistani actresses too, so it was really about pakistan n pakistani actress.. so u cant say it was not about pakistan.. we also have music thread, funny n stupid thread, turkey picture thread, irAN pic , israeli pic, india, bangladesh pic thread, so where in pakistani thread in them??

kapras are more important

Pakistani-Fashion-Designer-Dresses-For-Eid2.jpg

sk_pink_bl.jpg

sk_pink_bl.jpg

down_right.jpg

Last edited:
aap aurto ko dekhte ho yah kapro ko ziada dekhte ho, sach sach batao!!! :lol::lol::lol:, im sure khanz can post loads of kapra pictures without women in them and those kapras are enough to satisfy your taste totally, no??

btw, those actors n actress also take degrees in drama school before even getting one film signed, let alone become famous afterwards

that threaded into pakistani actresses too, so it was really about pakistan n pakistani actress.. so u cant say it was not about pakistan.. we also have music thread, funny n stupid thread, turkey picture thread, irAN pic , israeli pic, india, bangladesh pic thread, so where in pakistani thread in them??

Oh yaar, dimagh mat khao... :D Thoray baray hojao, phir samajh ajayengi baatein.

kapras are more important

you naughty boy... aisa bolo ke gori skin dekh ke kuch kuch hota hai :mod: :oops:

look at the designs... why are you looking behind the designs

im not replying to you, it is a reply to the other thread that got closed, because of nanga panga arguement..

and u should not lie, these women are not at all 'fully' clothed in anyway, get your eyes checked!!! or take an advise from a scientist and he will besent a god arguement of how these women are clothed, i would say they are 30-35% good chance unclothed... plus their body cleveges are also vividly visible, which was also argued in that thread...

and about burkas, so hey mister, if u want to discuss sanely im all ears, otherwise, dont even bother reply, i know how to reply in a more degrading manner, than yours definitely

Looks like you have given them a thorough look.
The thread is about Pakistan fashion. Don't give morality lessons here. Everyone is questionable to God.

You live in Pakistan and well aware of Pakistan fashion industry. Why you bothered to click this thread when you knew very well that what this thread is all about? If you are a pious person then stay away from such threads.

Originally Posted by Aston-Martin View Post

leave it buddy, if you dont like it then its fine, dont watch it.

ofcourse they are fully clothed stop lying they are showing absolutely no cleavage in any of the pics you quoted and showing a bit of their legs hardly constitutes "naked" a lingerie model or chick posing in playboy is naked the likes of this is not:

184697,xcitefun-neha-ahmed-chenone-1.jpg

ofcourse they are fully clothed stop lying they are showing absolutely no cleavage in any of the pics you quoted and showing a bit of their legs hardly constitutes "naked" a lingerie model or chick posing in playboy is naked the likes of this is not:

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

Back
Top Bottom