What's new

Pakistani Fashion

i think this is her again

Islamabad-Fashion-Week-Photos-04.jpg

i dont think so, i see both women muslim and english women, wearing their cloths, i have a weakness for these english girls clothings... no man can avoid them, they wear to seek men's attention, and god save them in the night when animals roam

and i see the many muslim girls wearing their traditional clothings and my eyes treat them with respect

and my this im not discussing me but the general men nature and their response to conditions..

Look. Men are perverts. No doubt in that.

But why should the woman pay the price for that?

Let the woman decide!

Well thanks to Aston-Martin and the mullah brigade this thread has been ruined and derailed. Seriously I love how these people claim to find models and modeling "disgusting" and "immoral" but will be the first people to comment on those kinds of threads.

12.JPG

I don't wanna watch Megan fox anymore
, put her on for the next transformer sequel:smitten:

she is too hot to be 16

and stop bringing religion into everything, she is not like veena malik (not yet :lol:)

you cann,t even imagin how much protection it has got for a woman.
this is my culture and religion and our women love to wear it because it protect them from all hungry eyes. a symbol of nobelity and honour and respect.
how could you measure it a liberal baby.............

If there are hungry eyes.. use this technique instead.. it works

poke_eye_three_stooges.jpg

I don't wanna watch Megan fox anymore, put her on for the next transformer sequel:smitten:

she is too hot to be 16

and stop bringing religion into everything, she is not like veena malik (not yet :lol:)

I don't think thats Anam Ahmed lol. But she is pretty!

And I agree whole heartily with the bolded part :cheers:

Oh man i see some Indian perverts as always looking for high resolution images of women .

and oh btw is this thread about Islamabad Fashion Week or morality and ogling ??????????????

Mods need to clear the mess. keep out the morality and keep out the Indians as well they are good for ruining any positive thread about Pakistan.

Well it was supposed to be about fashion week but some people ruined it by bringing in religion into the thread for no reason.

Usually I would agree with you on the Indians but this time they didnt do anything. Unfortunately it was the Pakistanis who derailed the thread.

I see the post by that particular Pakistani derailing it was deleted. there was NO Need to come up with debate on morality and so called liberalism or conservatism. these are separate issues nothing to do with this thread.

if anyone finds these pics or topics too hot for him he can move on and save his morality/high ethics.

Oh man i see some Indian perverts as always looking for high resolution images of women .

and oh btw is this thread about Islamabad Fashion Week or morality and ogling ??????????????

Mods need to clear the mess. keep out the morality and keep out the Indians as well they are good for ruining any positive thread about Pakistan.

What's wrong with asking a high res pic? We have a lot better option to satisfy our perversion. High res pic of a clothed model will be the last in that list.

I like how you hate us from the bottom of your heart and can't do anything about it but post some irrational cr@p. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom