What's new

Pakistani fans are moral policing Ertugrul's Esra Bilgic on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
What people see from these TV shows and the news, they think of Turkey as a muslim country but its actually very moderate, probably the most moderate muslim country.

So people in Pakistan don't know that much of that country and its people are actually very westernized and would rather be considered European.

What people see from these TV shows and the news, they think of Turkey as a muslim country but its actually very moderate, probably the most moderate muslim country.

So people in Pakistan don't know that much of that country and its people are actually very westernized and would rather be considered European.

The real irony is that when most pakistanis imagine muslim turks of today its actually conservative kurds in anatolia that fit the expectation

That’s my observation too. There is nothing wrong with being westernised, their country their rule. People in pakwatan just have this infatuation with Turkey, being a muslim country with a dynamic culture. So are acting like possessive partner seeing that Turkiye infact is a secular country, religion might not be a big part of their lives, if at all.

Diriliş Ertugrul is based on their forefathers strugglers, who probably were practicing muslims but modern day Turkiye is not the same. Again, there is nothing wrong with that, people are just getting a reality check and not feeling tickety-boo.

So many dumb comments on their profile but I had no idea the actress of this show actually said the below. Very interesting

Very interesting indeed. Now will people unsee her photo in crop-top-bra and understand the meaning of the above statement. That’s the question.

It is our duty to keep the values of Islam in these testing times.

Its good we have people spreading the value of hidaya and morality to Muslim women in Turkey.

It is our duty to keep the values of Islam in these testing times.

Its good we have people spreading the value of hidaya and morality to Muslim women in Turkey.

I don’t wish to offend you but I wanted to reply to this statement you’ve made. Turkey has its own islamic bodies that can do this moral policing if they wanted to. It is not Pakistani muslims duty to teach morality to Esra B or the rest of the cast of Dirilis. Its disrespectful to say it to others how they should behave when they are not asking for your advice and minding their own business in their own free country. I’m Pakistani so when people do it under my flag, it bothers me.

It's a non-issue.

Terrorist Indian Appeaser Dawn News is just jealous that Pakistani viewers are loving Ottoman Muslim Ertugrul more than the rapist degenerate Bollywood.

Dawn is garbage I agree but the other article was from utter garbage Daily O but those tharki Pakiii boys really came out as cringey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom