What's new

Pakistani ethnicities

Which ethnic group do you belong to?

• Total voters
Kainchiii Side peiii when Pakistan was playing Bangladesh....bohat deekhneiii ko mileiii ! :undecided:

Koi baaat nahin bohaaat achaa kiyaaa.....Bye Bye Bangladeshi ! :)

Pakistan should have only been West Pakistan - Geographical Continuity bhiii kisssiii balaaa ka naaam haiii !

well bangladeshis were the major proponents of pakistan if you study pakistan history, many og the initial pakistani leaders presidents and governor generals were bengalis

Pakistani first, religion I keep between myself and my God.

If we look at it then religion was the basis for the creation of Pakistan :)

I personally prefer religious identity more than anything else but i respect your opinion .

:D

lakin yea tu pehle sochna chaya tha na jab un ko malaya tha sath Pakistan movement main

Sir woh tou Josh-e-Khataabutt mein ghaltiii ho gaiii ! :omghaha:

But to be fair I think Iqbal's plan & the Quaid's initial plan of two states in the North East & the North West of India was the right was to go ! :)

I think this is the current population stat for pakistan

Punjabis: 43%

Pashtuns: 26%

Sindhis: 14%

Muhajirs 7% (many muhajirs have migrated out of pakistan in the last 10-20 years)

Baloch 4%

Dardic and northerners 4%

Others 1%
^ the stat on punjabis probably includes other people like Hindkos, Azad Kashmiries, Serikies etc...

I think this is the current population stat for pakistan

Punjabis: 43%

Pashtuns: 26%

Sindhis: 14%

Muhajirs 7% (many muhajirs have migrated out of pakistan in the last 10-20 years)

Baloch 4%

Dardic and northerners 4%

Others 1%
^ the stat on punjabis probably includes other people like Hindkos, Azad Kashmiries, Serikies etc...

I dont think pashtuns make 45-50 million of Pakistan population.

munticore has raped my polling actually :astagh:

I read the poll had been modified, but the "unity" option shouldn't have implied that by recognizing ethnicity, an individual is advocating division. In any case, forget about it.

I have nothing to do with this however, I voted for Pakistan's unity. That's what matter the most. :pakistan:

Pakistan's unity is extremely important, & every Pakistani has to identify with the country first & work for its betterment. However, we have multiple ethnic groups, & those ethnic groups have the right to celebrate their heritage. It shouldn't cause any friction as long as our citizens are aware of their shared heritage in ancient & present times.

Pakistan's unity is extremely important, & every Pakistani has to identify with the country first & work for its betterment. However, we have multiple ethnic groups, & those ethnic groups have the right to celebrate their heritage. It shouldn't cause any friction as long as our citizens are aware of their shared heritage in ancient & present times.

Yes sir, everyone has the right to take pride of his/her background.

Totally agree boss:pakistan:

what are saudis proud of though? what have you given to the world, if you had no oil, you would be the poorest country on earth

That comment was unnecessary, Arabia has a pretty good history and heritage.

There was another thread where our ethnic groups were mocked & it turned in to a hilarious argument. :lol:

Anyway, there is no point in pointlessly making fun of another ethnic group.

what are saudis proud of though? what have you given to the world, if you had no oil, you would be the poorest country on earth

Please. Don't be rude. Along with making your countrymen look bad, you are making your parents look bad.

Back
Top Bottom