What's new

Pakistani ethnicities

Which ethnic group do you belong to?

• Total voters
Just stating an opinion of mine, I would like to see ethnicity being defined less in Pakistan.
I'm not sure you understand why though.
I think its because you dont want any friction between ethnicities?

I did already like a 1000 times :rolleyes:
I can tell you this much that there is some model who I heard about is almost the same ethnicity as I am.

your dad kashmiri .. mom haitian? or is it otherway.. I dont remember..

I'm Pakistani first, then the rest follows. But in terms of ethnicity, I'm half Pashtun, part Kashmiri and part Punjabi.

You folks, the lot of you should recognize yourselves as Pakistani. The nation can of Pakistan can never exist if divided by ethnicity.

dude i thought you would say i am Muslim first :)

We are Pakistani but Pakistan consists of many provinces/cultures/ethnicities which we should appreciate it

Kabi bengali be pakistani hotey they

I actually meant Hazara peopel who speak hindko in Abbottabad , haripur etc and hindko is dialect of western Punjabi

Hazara, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hindko dialect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

another hazrara group is in Quetta, Iran, Afghanistan who speak persian/dari but they are differnt group

Hazara (Hindko/Urdu: ہزارہ‎, Pashto: هزاره‎) is a region in the eastern part of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is located east of the Indus River and comprises six districts: Abbottabad, Battagram, Haripur, Mansehra, Kohistan and Torghar.

The population is multiethnic and multilingual, and consists of Hindkowans, Pashtuns and Dardic Kohistanis.

Hazara, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They are not Hazara people but Hindkowans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hazāra (Persian: هزاره Urdu: ہزارہ ‎) are a Persian-speaking people who mainly live in central Afghanistan, Pakistan & Iran. They speak Hazaragi, an eastern dialect of the Persian language[56][57] with a significant number of Mongolic loan words.

Hazara people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They are the Hazara people.

Abhiii bhiii kafiii Bengali Pakistani haiiin ! :azn:

Kabhiii Karachi aur yaahaan tukkk kei Lahore ka chakar tou lagaooon....khusbo lagaa keiii ! :D

Pura pakistan gouma bagir kushoboo laga k :D lahore mein bengali nhi dekhey:undecided:

mera matlab tha hum ne un ki ethnic identity ko dabane ki try kia tu acha nhi howa pakistan k liya

Pura pakistan gouma bagir kushoboo laga k :D lahore mein bengali nhi dekhey:undecided:

mera matlab tha hum ne un ki ethnic identity ko dabane ki try kia tu acha nhi howa pakistan k liya

Kainchiii Side peiii when Pakistan was playing Bangladesh....bohat deekhneiii ko mileiii ! :undecided:

Koi baaat nahin bohaaat achaa kiyaaa.....Bye Bye Bangladeshi ! :)

Pakistan should have only been West Pakistan - Geographical Continuity bhiii kisssiii balaaa ka naaam haiii !

I think @Dreamreaper is Hindkowan/Hindko speaker & not Hazara. I think you are mixing Hazara district with Hazara ethnicity. I could be wrong though.

you maybe right, but he said he is hazarawal, and when i said if he looked like chinese he said that only quetta hazaras look chinese

Last edited by a moderator:
Koi baaat nahin bohaaat achaa kiyaaa.....Bye Bye Bangladeshi ! :)

Pakistan should have only been West Pakistan - Geographical Continuity bhiii kisssiii balaaa ka naaam haiii !

:D

lakin yea tu pehle sochna chaya tha na jab un ko malaya tha sath Pakistan movement main

Back
Top Bottom