What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

Incident involving Pak diplomat: Two arrested
4 Jun 2013, 1011 hrs IST

A woman and her nephew were arrested on Tuesday (May 4) in connection with a "minor brawl" with a Pakistani diplomat and his driver following a "freak accident" in south Delhi, police said.

Roshni and her nephew Rohit were apprehended after a case of rash and negligent driving was registered against them in connection with the incident in Ber Sarai on Monday evening.

A case under sections 279 (rash and negligent driving), 323 (causing hurt), 336 (endangering life or personal safety of others), 341 (wrongfully restraining another person), 143 (being member of unlawful assembly) and 149 (act done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of Indian Penal code were registered against them, police said.

Zirgham Raza, Pak First Secretary (Trade) suffered "minor bruises" in a brawl when his car and a motorcycle were involved in a "freak accident" in Ber Serai at around 7.25 PM on Monday when he was returning to his Vasant Kunj home.

Incident involving Pak diplomat: Two arrested- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Now can we close this flame thread and give it a decent burial?
others-292.gif

Just when one thinks Indians couldn't get more stupid......would a diplomat risk his life by letting a drunk driver drive him around at rush hour. :cuckoo:

That was the root cause, he did not meddle in-between in start but later and confessed sorry to lady.

Are pakistanis stupid enough to conclude that "ambassador and driver were manhandled but did not suffer any injury, while lady and person were injured"? :cuckoo:

Yea the same police which stood by when the morons started lighting fires and now the idiots are hoping to select THE d@@k head as their next PM.

Yes the same, only difference this time was that the country was india, not pakistan. and the crowd was not successfully dragging an innocent person from police station and lynching him to death for alleged blasphemy . but the police was saving a person on fault from the aggrieved crowd on a road and that too... successfully.

Pakistanis were drunk and coming from wrong side hit the biker who had his aunt and both fell down.

Whats the fuss about???

Haan g @Ayush and @Azazel ab bolo! :pop:

Were it an American diplomat who had hit a Pakistani citizen....We would have responses like this:

"The Pakistani was coming from the wrong side...His fault"
"The Pakistani didnt see the diplomat's car"
Or would cry how " Vienna Convention" is not followed and crooked laws of Pakistan....

Though, Feel sorry for the aunty who fell off the bike :unsure:

Vienna Convention only offers legal immunity for diplomats.Not from road rage.In 1984, Libyan dissidents protested outside the Libyan embassy in London.A British policewoman was killed by gunshots originating from the embassy allegedly fired by an embassy employee.To this date no one was prosecuted due to employees immunity status.That's how diplomatic immunity works.

Last edited by a moderator:
AMAN KA TAMASHA by India & now they are trying to throw the blame on the officials. This is what India is good at ONLY blamming Pakistan.

Embassy has lodged a complaint. As per SOP, accused has to be produce in court for conviction.

Is it hard to understand for lunatic pakistanis :cuckoo:

The idiot Indian is incompetent to digest the fact that his fellow loonies behaved like rabid creatures as a course of their bankrupt mentality.
"A protest has been lodged with the Indian government with a call to investigate the matter thoroughly and to bring the perpetrators to book," the statement said. The spokesman said the two persons involved in the incident a First Secretary and his driver "sustained serious injuries" and had been provided medical treatment.

AMAN KA TAMASHA by India & now they are trying to throw the blame on the officials. This is what India is good at ONLY blamming Pakistan.

That was just a road accident.

Now the main points are

1. Indian driver was at fault

2. beating Pakistani diplomate was wrong.

sab bakwas hai......during driving it could happen with you also ..........but it doesn't mean you started doing physical violence........we must accept it, this is wrong approach.........there is other way, to short out issue

is been 5 time till date, i also hit another car .....when i came to Indonesia 5 year back....it was equally difficult for me adjust ..........but i haven't face single case of aggressive reaction.......here we settle every thing , very tactfully and nicely.........

i am common man......two time i have visited polish station , in accident case.........even polish treat you very softly......

here in Jakarta ...this is common culture.....if any buddy is stopping you ...weather polish or any one......first word they will speak maff pak( means sorry)...after that polish will ask you ...can i see your driving licence

main problem is culture and highly aggressive nature..............that required to change.......but another hand we are not ready to accept it ,that we are rough .........but it is true

Mr.Raza received a bruise when he intervened in the matter. He should have kept his diplomacy at bay and wait for the security forces to arrive. In India this might have happened to an Indian diplomat had he been in place of our esteemed guest.

Back
Top Bottom