What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

his car bumped into a two wheeler who has a female pillion rider. then argument broke out when the biker demanded damage compensation. during argument he misbehaved with female pillion rider under influence of alcohol . a true display of forcibly inherited barbaric arabian genes. then some more bikers ganged up and man handled him a bit . but traffic police reached on the spot very soon and rescued the diplomat.and you are teaching us behavioral lesson ???
but what can any body expect from a person who claims to be a big gun in biology and puts theory of genesis over Darwin's theory.

This coming out of a person who has the handle THARKI BUDDHA?! Seriously, put your sources not your stories! Thank you very much!

Dear Management @WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Elmo :raise: can I give the freak a Bio lesson for the last part of his theory not to forget his hate spewed comment?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunate incident.

The culprits should be punished.

How would the diplomat know that the driver is drunk or not.

Maybe it is hard for you to smell alcohol in one's breath esp when it is common for you to consume...But a diplomat in a foreign country that too where many hate his very country would not risk such a thing!

Mr.Raza received a bruise when he intervened in the matter. He should have kept his diplomacy at bay and wait for the security forces to arrive. In India this might have happened to an Indian diplomat had he been in place of our esteemed guest.

@IndianArmy then headlines would be SCARED DIPLOMAT WATCHED HIS DRIVER BEATEN TO DEATH! :angel:

They were hit from behind. Anyone has driving license always been told about "Keep safe distance"!!!

So, your allegation is wrong!!!

He was on wrong side of the road...Please use common sense

AMAN KA TAMASHA by India & now they are trying to throw the blame on the officials. This is what India is good at ONLY blamming Pakistan.
Blaming Pakistan? :undecided: Have you even bothered to read my post #166? The two have been arrested and sent to the cooler! What more do you want? Put them on death row?

Maybe it is hard for you to smell alcohol in one's breath esp when it is common for you to consume...But a diplomat in a foreign country that too where many hate his very country would not risk such a thing!

Typical generalization. Just bcs we have no prohibition doesn't mean that we don't distinguish alcohol smell.....I don't consume alcohol but heard of many ways by which the smell can be subdued.

If he really hit bikes on road then people did justice with him.

Only if he is a diplomat, he is not allowed to kill people on road.

People have no right to do justice or take law into their hands. What are the police and the courts for?

@IndianArmy then headlines would be SCARED DIPLOMAT WATCHED HIS DRIVER BEATEN TO DEATH! :angel:

He was on wrong side of the road...Please use common sense

He was hit from back side. How could he? Either he has to turn left, would be keeping on left OR he would have been in right, might have been turn to right.

What your common sense says?

He was hit from back side. How could he? Either he has to turn left, would be keeping on left OR he would have been in right, might have been turn to right.

What your common sense says?

When you are on the wrong side of the road, how do you get hit from the back side? And HOW ON EARTH do you manage to support reckless driving ie. wrong side of the road while accusing the other being drunkard which was not even in ANY newspaper but printed in you head?! :pop:

Typical generalization. Just bcs we have no prohibition doesn't mean that we don't distinguish alcohol smell.....I don't consume alcohol but heard of many ways by which the smell can be subdued.
@harpoon however, if you have drunk enough to FORGET PROPER DRIVING SKILLS or putting your boss's life in danger = loosing job ....then am sure you can sniff it....and am sure it would be boom boom news in your newspapers!

When you are on the wrong side of the road, how do you get hit from the back side? And HOW ON EARTH do you manage to support reckless driving ie. wrong side of the road while accusing the other being drunkard which was not even in ANY newspaper but printed in you head?! :pop:

That was my question in last post, how could they on wrong side if they have been hit from behind?

I have quoted from the link. I have listen on news channels and injured lady was describing whole of the incident. I have not found that video on youtube.

The relative of the girl who was injured said Mr Raza's driver was drunk. "My sister-in-law was sitting on the motorcycle and my son was driving it. As he drove the car past the bike, the driver stopped the car and pulled my sister-in-law from the bike. She is hurt. The driver was drunk. The owner of the car tried to stop him, but he was getting mad. He (the owner) even said it was the driver's fault. Please don't fight.

Delhi road rage: Two arrested for allegedly assaulting Pak diplomat | NDTV.com

Now, get it print in your head too. This proof is for your consumption but I have heard direct words from lady when questioned by reporter.

Ahhh I was reading different source... Not sure how your media can print 2 very different accounts of the same incident :blink:

Road rage: Two held for assaulting Pak diplomat in Delhi

NEW DELHI: A woman and her nephew were arrested on Tuesday in connection with a 'minor brawl' with a Pakistani diplomat and his driver following a 'freak accident' in south Delhi, police said.

Roshni and her nephew Rohit were apprehended after a case of rash and negligent driving was registered against them in connection with the incident in Ber Sarai last evening.

A case under sections 279 (rash and negligent driving), 323 (causing hurt), 336 (endangering life or personal safety of others), 341 (wrongfully restraining another person), 143 (being member of unlawful assembly) and 149 (act done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of Indian Penal code were registered against them, police said.

Zirgham Raza, Pak First Secretary (Trade) suffered 'minor bruises' in a brawl when his car and a motorcycle were involved in a 'freak accident' in Ber Serai at around 7.25pm yesterday when he was returning to his Vasant Kunj home.

The Pakistan high commission has lodged a strong protest with the ministry of external affairs over the issue, its spokesman Manzoor Ali Memon had said yesterday.

According to police sources, they received a call at 7.26pm yesterday about an accident and quarrel with a woman.

Police rushed to the spot and found that Raza travelling in the car driven by his Pakistani driver Haider Zaman.

"They met with an accident with a motorcycle coming from Ber Sarai. It was a freak accident and there was no damage or injury to any party happened. But the woman Roshni and her nephew allegedly entered into an argument with the driver which led to a minor brawl.

"The driver and Roshni sustained minor bruises.Raza also received a bruise when he intervened in the matter.Both parties went for medical examination," a senior police official said.

Road rage: Two held for assaulting Pak diplomat in Delhi - The Times of India
@Invincible INDIAN care to tell me which newspaper is lying?

What was the motorbike running at 2 KM/Hr that the driver came out and grabbed the lady?! :blink:

Ahhh I was reading different source... Not sure how your media can print 2 very different accounts of the same incident :blink:

@Invincible INDIAN care to tell me which newspaper is lying?

We can see contradicting info on every news. BTW, Earlier I mentioned that I have even listened that injured lady when questioned by reporter. Leave aside these links. Also, I am not saying all these things for chest thumping but stating the facts that I watched. You can take it either way!!!

Back
Top Bottom