What's new

Pakistani Embassy in Ukraine Provides Support to Indian students in Ukraine

To bhai jab dushman aap k ghar main ghus k terrorist attacks karwaye phir us par fakhar bhi karai to Islam kia kehta hai. Yeh bhi to batao. Ya wahan hamara Islam khatam ho jata hai

Jab usi waqt Islam yaad aata hai jab in gaye ka peeshab peenai walon ki madad karni hoti hai
Wrong analogy Areesh.

Whoever came to attack here, got a beating one way or the other. And be assured that whatever the circumstance maybe, we are not sleeping.

My only contention here is that we cannot punish people without establishing, beyond doubt, that someone is guilty. For example, Pravin Sawhney is also a hindu from India, Arundhati Roy is an Indian, Varun Grover is an Indian, a hindu guy (Cannot name him here) from India is helping Pakistani pharma companies to reach at global level. Don't you think Prophet Muhammad knew more about the murderers in makkah but decide not to punish them. He certainly knew Islam more than you and me.

the deaths of those indian students could have been useful for us. driving a wedge between India and its biggest arms supplier.
but nooo. the pakistani embasy HAS to score an own goal.

Watch | Indian flag helped Pakistani, Turkish students cross Ukraine border, says Indian student​

View attachment 820157

An Indian student told news agency ANI that the Indian flag not only saved Indians stranded in Ukraine, but it also helped Pakistani and Turkish students fleeing the war-torn country.

The Indian students who arrived in the city of Bucharest, Romania from Ukraine said that the Indian flag helped them, as well as some Pakistani and Turkish students, safely cross the various checkpoints.

"The Indian flag was also being used by Turkish and Pakistani students, a student said, adding that the Indian flag had been of tremendous help to them as well.

A medical student from Odesa, Ukraine, stated, "In Ukraine, we were advised that if we bring an Indian flag with us, we won't have any problems."

An Indian student told news agency ANI that the Indian flag not only saved Indians stranded in Ukraine, but it also helped Pakistani and Turkish students fleeing the war-torn country.

The Indian students who arrived in the city of Bucharest, Romania from Ukraine said that the Indian flag helped them, as well as some Pakistani and Turkish students, safely cross the various checkpoints.

"The Indian flag was also being used by Turkish and Pakistani students, a student said, adding that the Indian flag had been of tremendous help to them as well.

A medical student from Odesa, Ukraine, stated, "In Ukraine, we were advised that if we bring an Indian flag with us, we won't have any problems."
Look at these begairat propagandists they dont have any shame , i have seen that video , the language in which that student was talking was not from Pakistan but from india

Pakistani cucks can't help themselves and those invoking Islam are the same ones who are ramming it down everyone's throat that religion is a private matter.

Wrong analogy Areesh.

Whoever came to attack here, got a beating one way or the other. And be assured that whatever the circumstance maybe, we are not sleeping.

My only contention here is that we cannot punish people without establishing, beyond doubt, that someone is guilty. For example, Pravin Sawhney is also a hindu from India, Arundhati Roy is an Indian, Varun Grover is an Indian, a hindu guy (Cannot name him here) from India is helping Pakistani pharma companies to reach at global level. Don't you think Prophet Muhammad knew more about the murderers in makkah but decide not to punish them. He certainly knew Islam more than you and me.

We have lost thousands of civilians and soldiers to terrorists supported by this filthy nation. Just killing foot soldier terrorists isn't enough. The real pain would be when Indian soldiers would be going back home in bodybags and that too regularly in good numbers

I am fully against targeting civilians but clearly we are not making this nation pay for its crimes. Just killing terrorists inside Pakistan is not enough. That is not what Islam says

the deaths of those indian students could have been useful for us. driving a wedge between India and its biggest arms supplier.
but nooo. the pakistani embasy HAS to score an own goal.
This is Pakistan's history in a nutshell.

Pakistani cucks can't help themselves and those invoking Islam are the same ones who are ramming it down everyone's throat that religion is a private matter.
However the "machos" continue to talk about Islam but never follow it. What hypocrisy is that?

Also people actually fighting the war are cucks but kids sitting in their dad's lounges are tough guys. Amazing

Tons of negative reactions. Relax guys. This is a good thing.

These are just students, none of them with the slightest inclination to pursue a career with our armed forces.

You may think an opportunity to score points is “lost”. But honestly? It wouldn’t really affect anyone’s long term geopolitical calculations where it matters. Just gets brushed under the carpet without much ceremony.

There’s nothing to be gained from death of students except heartache for their parents.

Thank you Pakistan for helping our students in their time of need. I’m quite certain Indian officials are also pretty indiscriminating during these trying times.

Nothing wrong with Pakistan helping these Indian students.

It will build good will for Pakistan and hope to end India-Pak tensions.

Back
Top Bottom