What's new

Pakistani Embassy in Ukraine Provides Support to Indian students in Ukraine

it is not the firts time and not the last time. Even in war, we should spare civilians. Anyway, don't forgot when we (PN) saved Indians from yemen? Or Indians sailors from Somali pirates, on the ransom money arranged by Pakistanis?

These students may be ant-Pakistani and will remain but you don't know. Even if they are, you must help them for the sake of Akhirah. He who owns heaven and earth will not let this waste.

Time for Khilafat! One ummah!

How come we follow these "rules" but no one in the world follows them except Pakistanis lmao

Pakistanis are beghairat lollll

Then do it with Africans and people from other nationalities and build our brand there.

What these Pakistani liberal cucks don't realize is that no matter how much Pakistanis try to appease whites, indians etc, they will ALWAYS hate us NO MATTER what. About time us Pakistanis gained some self-respect and self-determination.

Damn bruh I didn't know Pakistanis were this embarrassing, honestly f it this country has gone to the dogs.
Pakistanis really are embarrassing and cringe to the maximum. Never encountered a people with such low self respect and worth.

What these Pakistani liberal cucks don't realize is that no matter how much Pakistanis try to appease whites, indians etc, they will ALWAYS hate us NO MATTER what. About time us Pakistanis gained some self-respect and self-determination.
I wouldn't say Whites hate us as much if at all, most of us live in White countries afterall and were given shelter by them.

It shows that WE have humanitarian values. WE are not like Indian RSS types.

Don't really disagree... However, wonder ... After how many slaps does one stop turning the other cheek?... Risks become a punching bag...

Why are we doing this? Why wasting our resources on thankless indians? Will india ever do this for Pakistanis? Why cant we get off this chamchageeri mentality?
We are Muslims, following the way of Islam and the example set by our holy prophet (peace be upon him).

Some of the comments from my compatriots are really nasty towards very own people. While at other threads you guys act very religious but it seems you don't even follow the teachings of your religion.

Do i need to remind what Prophet Muhammad did to Hinda who chew the liver of his Uncle? Or do i need to remind people what was done to the Jewish woman who gave poisoned meat to Prophet? Have we forgotten what was done to the people of Taif? Or we have forgotten how murderers of Muslims from Makkah were pardoned by muslims after the conquer?

The people who stick to the humanitarian side are not blind that they cannot see the hatred of Hindutvadis for Pakistan, neither are we oblivious of the fact that Indian state has sworn to hurt Pakistan in every possible manner. We have a war at our hand and we know how to fight it with whom to fight it. Assuming that a helpless student deserves to be left alone in a war zone is below our teachings and our own convictions.

I hope you guys would stop calling people cucks and begairats after what i have mentioned above.

Some of the comments from my compatriots are really nasty towards very own people. While at other threads you guys act very religious but it seems you don't even follow the teachings of your religion.

Do i need to remind what Prophet Muhammad did to Hinda who chew the liver of his Uncle? Or do i need to remind people what was done to the Jewish woman who gave poisoned meat to Prophet? Have we forgotten what was done to the people of Taif? Or we have forgotten how murderers of Muslims from Makkah were pardoned by muslims after the conquer?

The people who stick to the humanitarian side are not blind that they cannot see the hatred of Hindutvadis for Pakistan, neither are we oblivious of the fact that Indian state has sworn to hurt Pakistan in every possible manner. We have a war at our hand and we know how to fight it with whom to fight it. Assuming that a helpless student deserves to be left alone in a war zone is below our teachings and our own convictions.

I hope you guys would stop calling people cucks and begairats after what i have mentioned above.

Islam also asks us to do Jihad against the likes of India specially what it has done back in August 2019

Woh to hum sai hota nahi hai

Baqi sari baaton par Islam yaad aa jata hai

Islam also asks us to do Jihad against the likes of India specially what it has done back in August 2019

Woh to hum sai hota nahi hai

Baqi sari baaton par Islam yaad aa jata hai
Areesh, Islam Jihad ka treqa b sikhata hai mere bhai. Kahin defense hai kahin offense hai.

Areesh, Islam Jihad ka treqa b sikhata hai mere bhai. Kahin defense hai kahin offense hai.

To bhai jab dushman aap k ghar main ghus k terrorist attacks karwaye phir us par fakhar bhi karai to Islam kia kehta hai. Yeh bhi to batao. Ya wahan hamara Islam khatam ho jata hai

Jab usi waqt Islam yaad aata hai jab in gaye ka peeshab peenai walon ki madad karni hoti hai

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom