What's new

Pakistani Embassy in Ukraine Provides Support to Indian students in Ukraine

And we have an enemy that takes our humanitarian values as our weakness. Also i would appreciate if some ppl had same humanitarian value for our afghan muslim brothers.

Those Afghan brothers have been helped in their millions by Pakistan and Pakistanis, for over 4 decades, over 40 years, that's nearly half a century.
But what do we get in return?
Constant ungrateful backstabbing, and hate towards anything to do with Pakistan.

Still, there are over 3 million living in Pakistan, even today, and thousands of them cross the border on a daily basis for work, education and health.

I think we have done plenty,
and we are doing plenty.

Not sure where to put this... Every country should help anyone they can..

You people will always be a bunch of ungrateful twats.

Retarded Pakistanis logic. Help those that want to wipe out our people, race and nation..........brilliant!..........:disagree:
Few of those can't be compared with 1.2 billion. If your logic is being followed that means all pakistanis are terrorists .
Humanity and act of kindness should prevail where it's needed.

Why are we doing this? Why wasting our resources on thankless indians? Will india ever do this for Pakistanis? Why cant we get off this chamchageeri mentality?

This was BEFORE all this

Operation Ganga is flying everyone from neighbouring countries out of Poland. This was announced by Modi and the foreign ministry.

Any Pakistani Bangladeshi Nepali can take these flights FREE.

Go look it up if you do not know

1646225560685.png

Meanwhile pajeets Indians return the favor instantly:

I did see a dubious tweet floating around and the content did seem like it was a result of a hack. Very cheap mentality from whichever Indian/Indian group did it. Anyone who sees an unrelated war as an opportunity for one-upmanship is certainly a low life.

But what do we get in return?

And what do we expect to get in return from india? For sure it would be far worse than what we get in return from afghans.
There r thousands of Pakistani students and we should help them first and if all are safe then we can think of helping others.

it is not the firts time and not the last time. Even in war, we should spare civilians. Anyway, don't forgot when we (PN) saved Indians from yemen? Or Indians sailors from Somali pirates, on the ransom money arranged by Pakistanis?

These students may be ant-Pakistani and will remain but you don't know. Even if they are, you must help them for the sake of Akhirah. He who owns heaven and earth will not let this waste.

There r thousands of Pakistani students and we should help them first and if all are safe then we can think of helping others.
I think that time they have the capacity to accommodate. Plus, it is not a flight where #s matter. Where you can 'discriminate' as then you must uplift your nationals.

Back
Top Bottom