What's new

Pakistani diplomats in New Delhi reportedly being harassed

i would have hit this car and these motor bike guys.
next time use SUV and squeeze it like a lemon.
wada Alto Lae phirda hai
Dingian Lattan ty poolice muqably

That is just common techniques for mortal enemies. Although these are pretty common “gali ke ghunday” behavior from the bhartis, such “harassment” can be expected if one visits or meets with anyone from the Indian embassy or consulate in Pakistan.
Yours truly once had a normal social hello to a very sharp young guy from the embassy and minutes after saying goodbye found himself surrounded by the white shalwar kameez in Mehran variety.
Yaar, I had a similar experience after visit to Indian embassy islamabad . The guys did follow me but kept their distance .
Nothing like this Indian chootiyaapa .

not right. this so wrong on so many levels.

i hope pakistan doesnt go for tit for tat. they show a better lesson to other side.

what is the problem pakistan should do that same to indian diplomats. just f**** do it.

Yaar, I had a similar experience after visit to Indian embassy islamabad . The guys did follow me but kept their distance .
Nothing like this Indian chootiyaapa .
Which is understandable- India is an ENEMY nation, while 9/10 visiting them would be benign(medical or tourism)..it is the 1 that costs Pakistani lives.
There is actually a higher chance of traitors and turncoats at western embassies than at the Indian one because our people are complete misplaced idiots(heard a grapevine about an officer spying for a gulf county because #musalman, his excuse included “well I am helping fellow muslims and not Hindus; that gulf country was passing the info onto India)

On the other hand, these are Pakistani DIPLOMATS. Registerd, known and with immunity . It is understood that these people are STATE GUESTS of Undia.

Why do we even have diplomatic relations with a thug nation like India? There is nothing to be gained. Just move all diplomats out of India. There should be zero contact with India on a diplomatic level.

The frustration of Indians can be seen in this video .Why Indians are so frustrated against Pakistani Diplomats ??

they treat diplomats like that and expect Pakistan to treat family of known indian terrorist (kulboshan) like guest of honor.
Too much humanity from Pakistan side would not help indians understand as they only know the language of tit for tat u know they are laton k bhot.

Pakistan should immediately have called the whole diplomatic staff until these filthy indians apologise

In other news the dirty Indians have also harassed children of Pakistani diplomats and cut gas supply to their houses.

Back
Top Bottom