What's new

Pakistani diplomats in New Delhi reportedly being harassed

they treat diplomats like that and expect Pakistan to treat family of known indian terrorist (kulboshan) like guest of honor.
Too much humanity from Pakistan side would not help indians understand as they only know the language of tit for tat u know they are laton k bhot.

Pakistan should immediately have called the whole diplomatic staff until these filthy indians apologise

indian invent new ways in falling low...

In other news the dirty Indians have also harassed children of Pakistani diplomats and cut gas supply to their houses.

And what was this?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/isi-...stan-in-diplomatic-spat.548296/#post-10320119

:rofl: Pakistani Diplomats or their driver should get a F1 trophy for his driving Skills :lol::lol::lol:

What is the objective of this harrassment?
Just harrass their families in Pakistan.

I try, they are so pro-US among the sea of anti US here. I love it!

Besides it so easy to be honest right. especially, when the talk is about how low one can go. I read stuff and go like' were these guys not doing the same crap and worse (airline tricks) to feign outrage and say how low can someone else go?

literally, that's what motivates me.

Look who's talking. It is much better than shooting down an Iranian passenger airline. American low has no comparison.

Look who's talking. It is much better than shooting down an Iranian passenger airline. American low has no comparison.

It is not 'much' better to risk lives that way and be completely foolish and ridiculous to do that to a civilian airline.

Nor was it a proud moment for us to have shot down an airline, while in a battle with Iranian gunboats and mistakenly assumed the airline to be an F-14. We did not think they would be flying a civilian airline over a heated battle zone. Does not excuse the horrible tragedy and a total f__ up on our part.

Wow, You defend India better than the Indians.

The guy is too ashamed to put indian flag. These low level internet warriors thinks that by putting american flag or using "English" user name can conceal who they are; but they can't cover-up their stink; can they? Pathetic creatures.

the comments section of this story in Dawn is flooded with justifications that seems to be coming from RSS war room.
their automated moderation is usually under siege but on stories like these it seems like Pani pat revenge battle.
the justifications include from accusations of espionage to war. so the children of diplomats going to school is termed espionage if they belong to Pakistan.

other usual comments are close the consulates and go back. easy isn't it? another RSS victory

check out the comments in Dawn by Indians. they seem to be justifying harassment of kids going to school as well
Its not auto moderation i used to post there when some comment matches their aman ki asha bullshyt they publish it . Also two three posters and myself were regular commentators and dawn had started to allow many of our comments regularly but they would censor majority pakistanis and would allow hinduvtas and indians in droves and they kept a ratio of 1 pakistani comment against 12-13 indian comments.

And these comments are nothing they even allowed to publish an indians comment mocking Aps kids deaths. I still feel extremely angry when i recall it then many of us wrote to them about it then they deleted that comment.

Then i left reading dawn i rarely ever bother with this site.

Also here these indians in this thread are cheering over harassing kids and families and calling it pak diplomacy failure but these same indians spend their 24/7 on this forum cursing pakistan and justifying all indian shytt but the moment they get banned for crossing boundaries they instantly cry and complaint non stop about how pdf is such a cruel unfair place and how they treat indians badly when they return back here after a ban and most of the times they run to their tacky indian fora and do tonnes of abuse on pakistanis and pdfs policies. Its hilarious they cant take a rightful forum ban but they will cheer over their countries terrorism against diplomats and their kids.

The guy is too ashamed to put indian flag. These low level internet warriors thinks that by putting american flag or using "English" user name can conceal who they are; but they can't cover-up their stink; can they? Pathetic creatures.
He is i am sure many times banned indian troll i have seen these many times banned Indian trolls on their indian fora disclosing their total ids and obsessions and kiddish plan makings of coming and trolling on this forum.

image-jpeg.412395

Its not auto moderation i used to post there when some comment matches their aman ki asha bullshyt they publish it . Also two three posters and myself were regular commentators and dawn had started to allow many of our comments regularly but they would censor majority pakistanis and would allow hinduvtas and indians in droves and they kept a ratio of 1 pakistani comment against 12-13 indian comments.

And these comments are nothing they even allowed to publish an indians comment mocking Aps kids deaths. I still feel extremely angry when i recall it then many of us wrote to them about it then they deleted that comment.

Then i left reading dawn i rarely ever bother with this site.

Also here these indians in this thread are cheering over harassing kids and families and calling it pak diplomacy failure but these same indians spend their 24/7 on this forum cursing pakistan and justifying all indian shytt but the moment they get banned for crossing boundaries they instantly cry and complaint non stop about how pdf is such a cruel unfair place and how they treat indians badly when they return back here after a ban and most of the times they run to their tacky indian fora and do tonnes of abuse on pakistanis and pdfs policies. Its hilarious they cant take a rightful forum ban but they will cheer over their countries terrorism against diplomats and their kids.

He is i am sure many times banned indian troll i have seen these many times banned Indian trolls on their indian fora disclosing their total ids and obsessions and kiddish plan makings of coming and trolling on this forum.

image-jpeg.412395
there are some cynical posters with names like Emad who always find something negative about Pakistan and they are normally top posters. it seems that name is used by multiple spammers.

there are some cynical posters with names like Emad who always find something negative about Pakistan and they are normally top posters. it seems that name is used by multiple spammers.
Pehlay naam yaad thay kafi of indian regular trolls and good pakistani posters from there ,now i have forgotten it. Their comments made reading experience very bad so i almost left it.

Emad claims he isnt Indian he calls himself Bangladeshi atleast this is the image he has created and pakistani posters consider him bangladeshi too.

And also one thing when i used to post there i had noticed many indian commentators seem to be working from raw social media cell cause of the stuff they would post or that wasthe belief amongst pakistani posters in comments section.

Zak was and still is the best Pakistani there. His single comment used to get 20-30 indians on fire. There were others too lafanga, taimoor khan , Indian got so frustrated by these posters that they started copying their nicks and would post pro indian shytt using their names then these pak posters had to add digits or word REAL after their nicks. i dont know they are still there or not.

Last edited:
Pehlay naam yaad thay kafi of indian regular trolls and good pakistani poster from there ,now i have forgotten it. Their comments made reading experience very bad so i almost left it.

Emad claims he isnt Indian he calls himself Bangladeshi atleast this is the image he has created and pakistani posters consider him bangladeshi too.

And alos one thing when i used to post there i had noticed many indian commentators seem to be working from raw social media cell cause of the stuff they would post or that wasthe belief amongst pakistani posters in comments section.
. Zak was and still is the best Pakistani there. His single comment used to get 20-30 indians on fire. There were others too lafanga, taimoor khan , Indian got so frustrated by these posters that they started copying their nicks and would post pro indian shytt using their names then these pak posters had to add digits or word REAL after their nicks. i dont know they are still there or not.
5th gen war for you by very close minded and insecure people who have a lot of time at their hands to hate on Pakistan

Indian govt gone nuts.... there hot boy Nawaz is gone now. He is history. Plus, Kulbo is now turned against its own govt.

the comments section of this story in Dawn is flooded with justifications that seems to be coming from RSS war room.
their automated moderation is usually under siege but on stories like these it seems like Pani pat revenge battle.
the justifications include from accusations of espionage to war. so the children of diplomats going to school is termed espionage if they belong to Pakistan.

other usual comments are close the consulates and go back. easy isn't it? another RSS victory

check out the comments in Dawn by Indians. they seem to be justifying harassment of kids going to school as well
Believe it or not ,in comment section of Dawn,if you chose any Indian name/ Hindu given name, your comments will be posted right away. If you chose any muslim name and anti Indian sentiments, you hardly seen them posted. Just follow the pattern of comments in Dawn.... you will be amazed.

Back
Top Bottom