What's new

Pakistani diplomats in New Delhi reportedly being harassed

Pakistan accuses India of harassing diplomats, families

Baqir Sajjad SyedUpdated March 11, 2018
Facebook Count6
Twitter Share
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Saturday accused India of harassing its diplomats and their families in the country and threatened to pull out the families if the intimidation did not stop.

A demarche was made to the Indian High Commission in Islamabad and external affairs ministry in Delhi, a diplomatic source revealed.

“It is becoming difficult for the Pakistani diplomats posted in India to keep their families with them due to increase in harassment incidents,” the source said.

It has become difficult for Pakistan embassy staff to keep their families there, reads a demarche made to Indian high commission

Harassment of families would not be tolerated at all, he maintained.

ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER AD
He pointed to the incidents over the past three days in which the children of Pakistan’s deputy high commissioner were stopped and harassed on their way to school. In another incident a senior diplomat was harassed while moving in Delhi.

The source said diplomatic vehicles were being stopped on different pretexts and searched. Members of diplomatic staff are also abused in public and a number of accidents of vehicles have happened.

Indian employees of the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi, he said, were also being stopped from coming to work.

Relations between Pakistan and India have historically been tense, and the tensions aggravated under the BJP government.

Frequent ceasefire violations have been reported on the Line of Control and Working Boundary by India; in fact the highest number of breaches took place last year since the 2003 ceasefire accord took effect leaving 87 people dead.

Meanwhile, former president and co-chairman of the Pakistan Peoples Party Asif Ali Zardari in a statement condemned harassment of Pakistani diplomats and declared it a serious violation of diplomatic norms.

Published in Dawn, March 11th, 2018
the comments section of this story in Dawn is flooded with justifications that seems to be coming from RSS war room.
their automated moderation is usually under siege but on stories like these it seems like Pani pat revenge battle.
the justifications include from accusations of espionage to war. so the children of diplomats going to school is termed espionage if they belong to Pakistan.

other usual comments are close the consulates and go back. easy isn't it? another RSS victory

That's a New Low from indians :disagree:
check out the comments in Dawn by Indians. they seem to be justifying harassment of kids going to school as well

check out the comments in Dawn by Indians. they seem to be justifying harassment of kids going to school as well

Yeah Dawn,Dunya Fb Pages are filled with Indian hatred comments a lot because most of the Pakistanis don't bother to comment on the news or Read news on these Pages.
So Indians get there free space to perform Monkey Circus :partay:

That's a New Low from indians :disagree:

why complain why not tit for tat ....

Because we are too nice... Even to our advaseries to our own detriment

Do you guys not read stuff on PDF. LOL am I the only one with a memory! :D

These kinds of harassments were first posted here by Indians about their foreign service and embassy people being harassed in Pakistan (the post maybe almost a year old).

On a separate case- They even posted once here when you air traffic control tower on purpose gave wrong coordinates to their civilian passenger airline endangering them on so many occasions, they were considering to avoid your skies.

Pakistan accuses India of harassing diplomats, families

Baqir Sajjad SyedUpdated March 11, 2018
Facebook Count6
Twitter Share
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Saturday accused India of harassing its diplomats and their families in the country and threatened to pull out the families if the intimidation did not stop.

A demarche was made to the Indian High Commission in Islamabad and external affairs ministry in Delhi, a diplomatic source revealed.

“It is becoming difficult for the Pakistani diplomats posted in India to keep their families with them due to increase in harassment incidents,” the source said.

It has become difficult for Pakistan embassy staff to keep their families there, reads a demarche made to Indian high commission

Harassment of families would not be tolerated at all, he maintained.

ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER AD
He pointed to the incidents over the past three days in which the children of Pakistan’s deputy high commissioner were stopped and harassed on their way to school. In another incident a senior diplomat was harassed while moving in Delhi.

The source said diplomatic vehicles were being stopped on different pretexts and searched. Members of diplomatic staff are also abused in public and a number of accidents of vehicles have happened.

Indian employees of the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi, he said, were also being stopped from coming to work.

Relations between Pakistan and India have historically been tense, and the tensions aggravated under the BJP government.

Frequent ceasefire violations have been reported on the Line of Control and Working Boundary by India; in fact the highest number of breaches took place last year since the 2003 ceasefire accord took effect leaving 87 people dead.

Meanwhile, former president and co-chairman of the Pakistan Peoples Party Asif Ali Zardari in a statement condemned harassment of Pakistani diplomats and declared it a serious violation of diplomatic norms.

Published in Dawn, March 11th, 2018

I don't even understand why we have any diplomatic relations with india whatsoever. It's like the Jews having diplomatic ties with the Nazis. We need to have 0 relations with india. Cut off ALL communications and links to them FOREVER.

These kinds of harassments were first posted here by Indians about their foreign service and embassy people being harassed in Pakistan (the post maybe almost a year old).

On a separate case- They even posted once here when you air traffic control tower on purpose gave wrong coordinates to their civilian passenger airline endangering them on so many occasions, they were considering to avoid your skies.
Wow, You defend India better than the Indians.

Harassment in India is a norm.

Every International Diplomat should be extra vigilant for his family in india to avoid being Harassed because anytime Lunatic groups like cow rakshak,Rss chadi will Jump out of nowhere and Harass them.

He is Indian portraying as American and just creates confusion on PDF.

Last edited:
I try, they are so pro-US among the sea of anti US here. I love it!

Besides it so easy to be honest right. especially, when the talk is about how low one can go. I read stuff and go like' were these guys not doing the same crap and worse (airline tricks) to feign outrage and say how low can someone else go?

literally, that's what motivates me.

Well, now they are not getting any chance of spying, meeting with dubious people.....so this kind of complain.

I try, they are so pro-US among the sea of anti US here. I love it!

Besides it so easy to be honest right. especially, when the talk is about how low one can go. I read stuff and go like' were these guys not doing the same crap and worse (airline tricks) to feign outrage and say how low can someone else go?

literally, that's what motivates me.
Whatever makes you happy :enjoy:

Why even maintain a high commission there. The problem is hindustan lovers in Pakistan who either want a marriage there or go to dargahs there. Thats why the high commission work there. at least the staff needs to be reduced its too much.

This is good. After Bollywood our aman ki asha folks need another humiliation. This is just what the doctor asked for.

Another gold medal for Rapistan.

Why even maintain a high commission there. The problem is hindustan lovers in Pakistan who either want a marriage there or go to dargahs there. Thats why the high commission work there. at least the staff needs to be reduced its too much.

Nawazoo wants to get richer by doing business in India. He also wants to send mangoes and other gifts to Modi and his mama.

seriously... how low can one fall?..

i guess indians find new ways of falling lower

Well, now they are not getting any chance of spying, meeting with dubious people.....so this kind of complain.
You are situated Next Door to us,with almost identical culture and langauge,why would we need a diplomat to do that job,when one of our guys can slip in and do the Job.

Back
Top Bottom