What's new

Pakistani Defence threads are for Chest Thumping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True us Pakistanis cannot listen to truth lately
truth is In Pakistan everything is being done leisurely these days be it a matter of utmost importance like national defense. I have never heard so many screwup all my life as i hear now, not only hearing it but actually see the results of it, like so many PAF fighters came down like dead birds in last 10 years which was unheard of earlier. No one is doing their job, no right person at the right post. I am sure SUPARCO scientists are all safarishi now who cant do jack so they had the satellite built in China, and yes it is true it was built in China and for Pakistani to feel bad hearing it is stupid. I for sure feel no pride reliving China's satellite launch

True us Pakistanis cannot listen to truth lately
truth is In Pakistan everything is being done leisurely these days be it a matter of utmost importance like national defense. I have never heard so many screwup all my life as i hear now, not only hearing it but actually see the results of it, like so many PAF fighters came down like dead birds in last 10 years which was unheard of earlier. No one is doing their job, no right person at the right post. I am sure SUPARCO scientists are all safarishi now who cant do jack so they had the sattelite built in China, and yes it is true it was built in China and for Pakistani to feel bad hearing it is stupid.
its not feeling bad (I feel bad everytime I hear tejas) but why a mod will consider telling truth, that every pakistani know already anyway, problematic.

I have recently been banned from ''Reliving Pakistan's First Domestically made satellite Launch'' For pointing out that,the Satellite was built & launched in China.

The reason said is 'pointless flaming'

I had many such experiences,So I am asking this question ' Is it wrong to say the truth in Pakistani defense section'??

Were you surprised?
Leave it and move on. Life has many meaningful things that can occupy your attention.

its not feeling bad (I feel bad everytime I hear tejas) but why a mod will consider telling truth, that every pakistani know already anyway, problematic.

because mod-ship is given on the bases of how many posts you have, kids dont have nothing else to do these day than sit on computer

If PDF is chest thumping than IDF and all other forums do the same. Specially Indian forums used very cheap and low level language which shows mentality of educated Indians.

Do you have anything to say wrt the topic?We are not bringing in other forums here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom