What's new

Pakistani Defence threads are for Chest Thumping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PDF is chest thumping than IDF and all other forums do the same. Specially Indian forums used very cheap and low level language which shows mentality of educated Indians.
I agree with you 100 %. I tried an Indian forum after a pdf mod talked about somebody having same id as mine there.. that whole forum is repulsive.
Do you want pdf to go that way?

I agree with you 100 %. I tried an Indian forum after a pdf mod talked about somebody having same id as mine there.. that whole forum is repulsive.
Do you want pdf to go that way?

No, I don't want PDF to go that way but I want Indian to stop poking their nose in every thing related to Pakistan, because many PDF's Indian members are also member of Indian defense forums and they use pretty cheap & low language there for Pakistan and give us lectures here as they are the most decent and ethical ppl.:(

The topic here is the moderation in threads in the Pakistani defense section.Anything to say?

As compared to other defense forums which I have read many times PDF is much better in moderation.

No, I don't want PDF to go that way but I want Indian to stop poking their nose in every thing related to Pakistan, because many PDF's Indian members are also member of Indian defense forums and they use pretty cheap & low language there for Pakistan and give us lectures here as they are the most decent and ethical ppl.:(
again, I agree with you here.
Mods should act against everybody, Indian or pakistani, whoever uses cheap and low language.
Threads were opened which used vulgar language against gandhi, I reported, no action taken.
But if I just say a little bit uncomfortable thing about jinnah, I will be banned from thread.
Any idea why?

And I thought this was a discussion forum.I dont know,I have seen Pakistani members posting ( and even making fun of ) India,in Indian threads.I have also seen them having a good discussion,even if it point out the negative bits of Indian programs.

again, I agree with you here.
Mods should act against everybody, Indian or pakistani, whoever uses cheap and low language.
Threads were opened which used vulgar language against gandhi, I reported, no action taken.
But if I just say a little bit uncomfortable thing about jinnah, I will be banned from thread.
Any idea why?

You forgot the rape threads?Toilets?poverty?

And I thought this was a discussion forum.

Yes it is but Indian on things which they don't know / understand about Pakistan try to lecture us, and try to prove that they are right, which should be stopped. Because on Indian defense forums Indian don't tolerate posts from Pakistanis even if they are asking or just questioning about some thing, their Pakistanis are frequently called porkis / barkistanis and no moderators stop it, on PDF no Indian got insulted like that further I have not seen any discussion about those Indian states which are fighting for their rights/independence from India and not disputed between India & Pakistan but Indians discuss Baluchistan on their forums like its their backyard.

True us Pakistanis cannot listen to truth lately
truth is In Pakistan everything is being done leisurely these days be it a matter of utmost importance like national defense. I have never heard so many screwup all my life as i hear now, not only hearing it but actually see the results of it, like so many PAF fighters came down like dead birds in last 10 years which was unheard of earlier. No one is doing their job, no right person at the right post. I am sure SUPARCO scientists are all safarishi now who cant do jack so they had the satellite built in China, and yes it is true it was built in China and for Pakistani to feel bad hearing it is stupid. I for sure feel no pride reliving China's satellite launch
Now thats the spirit. To improve, you first need is to acknowledge it and quit being in denial mode. I only expect that all Pakistanis start having this attitude coz self actualization is the 1st step to salvation. When you start talking bout it openly, then only people will be ashamed to do corruption and be sifarshi.

Yes it is but Indian on things which they don't know / understand about Pakistan try to lecture us, and try to prove that they are right, which should be stopped.

So according to you,no one should say Paksat 1R is built & launched by China in Pakistani forum even if that is the truth.

Because on Indian defense forums Indian don't tolerate posts from Pakistanis even if they are asking or just questioning about some thing, their Pakistanis are frequently called porkis / barkistanis and no moderators stop it, on PDF no Indian got insulted like that further I have not seen any discussion about those Indian states which are fighting for their rights/independence from India and not disputed between India & Pakistan but Indians discuss Baluchistan on their forums like its their backyard.

Oh please,there is no death of personal attack on this forum,I have seen the most abusive words being used,about me & even my family.I had to PM a moderator to delete that post.

And again,discussion on Naxalism,Kashmir is allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom