What's new

Upcoming Pakistani Satellites

As if pakistanis are so generous and congratulating India in all the achievements .

Yes we are actually, as I am following this forum for 4 to 5 years but as time passes people change due to our neighbors behavior and they are behaving accordingly but any ways thanks to the one who congratulates ...

Yes we are actually, as I am following this forum for 4 to 5 years but as time passes people change due to our neighbors behavior and they are behaving accordingly but any ways thanks to the one who congratulates ...

Oh yeah pakistanis are always saints and I am also following this forum for 4-5 years .

Earlier and now also ,pakistanis are more interested to troll in thread about India's achievements .

On-topic : Congrats to suparco.

pakistanis are always saints

Alhumdulillah we are .. thanks bro thanks for compliments

and I am also following this forum for 4-5 years .

Earlier and now also ,pakistanis are more interested to troll in thread about India's achievements .

On-topic : Congrats to suparco.

But kiya kerain yaar you Indians put us in trolling mode ...

You see dost as what you say Khar bojay ko daih ker kharboja rung pakerta hai ...

In the end thanks for congrats :toast_sign:.

But kiya kerain yaar you Indians put us in trolling mode ...

You see dost as what you say Khar bojay ko daih ker kharboja rung pakerta hai ...

In the end thanks for congrats :toast_sign:.

Not an hindi speaker ..

And welcome.

SUPARCO is making a satellite that is cube-stat these project is going in under ground its is confirmed that they are making but is it communication satellite or for other purpose can't say and i dono the lanuch date but they are working on that satellite i came to know from reliable source that cube-stat is upcoming

Can you tell which Universities are participating at the moment in these Projects ?

Can you tell which Universities are participating at the moment in these Projects ?

can't tell coz these projects are under ground they don't give much information about it my friend studies in suparco in isb so i asked him

[--Leo--];3696321 said:
can't tell coz these projects are under ground they don't give much information about it my friend studies in suparco in isb so i asked him

Actually I am skeptical about it now after your reply. If the public or private universities are taking part in these projects. The word has to come out from some students of professors supervising these projects. They can't remain in secrecy for more than a day.

Iran spends more on its space agency than Pakistan by the way. They are the only Muslim nation to have launched satellites from their own launchers into space.

Iran spends more on its space agency than Pakistan by the way. They are the only Muslim nation to have launched satellites from their own launchers into space.

and pakistan spend more budget on increasing currption and the best guide can be found by our leaders

currently all satellite projects are on hold....dont know the reason.

the only ongoing project is GNSS,that too on Chinese push,as they are constantly asking SUPARCO of their progress in building reference stations and ground stations in Pakistan,with all equipment provided by china..Pakistan has no contribution in GNSS satellite its 100% Chinese...
So no ongoing satellite development projects at the moment.

currently all satellite projects are on hold....dont know the reason.

the only ongoing project is GNSS,that too on Chinese push,as they are constantly asking SUPARCO of their progress in building reference stations and ground stations in Pakistan,with all equipment provided by china..Pakistan has no contribution in GNSS satellite its 100% Chinese...
So no ongoing satellite development projects at the moment.

again poor managments and lack quality......:hitwall:

Then outrage anger at America lack assistances or emergency no aids.

I'm starting this post so everyone can update with new information regarding upcoming Pakistani satellites. Here's what I have so far,

IST Projects:

ICube1 - Student nanosat scheduled for launch 20th November 2012 (launch may get pushed back due to problems with Russian Dnepr-1 launch vehicle).

Icube | Facebook
http://www.icube.org.pk/

Susat-1: (Student Satellite Project -1) Student built prototype remote sensing project. Not sure of any firm launch date, possible 2014-15.

I . S. T
http://learn.mcs.edu.pk/file.php/1/moddata/forum/2/722/ListOfSUPARCOProjectsForUniversities.pdf

Suparco Projects:

Pakistani Remote Sensing Satellite (PRSS-0?): Chinese built and designed, minimal Pakistani input, based on the CAST2000 Bus, high resoultion optical satellite. Similar to the one built and launched recently by China for Venezuela. Launch date: 2014.

CAST2000 Satellite Platform --- Remote Sensing Satellite --- In-Orbit Delivery --- CGWIC
Mr. Yin Liming visit Pakistan with Premier Wen Jiabao --- CGWIC

Long Term Satellite Vision (2015- beyond)

PAKISTAN

NEW UPDATE

The ICube1 facebook page indicates that the ICUBE1 cubesat will now be launched in April 2013, probably on either a Chinese or Russian vehicle.

There does not seem to be any further information regarding the SUSAT-1 program. Anyone from IST have any information? This is speculation, but it could be similar to Turkey's Bilsat or Rasat satellites.

A dramatic shortfall in funding and spending cuts has resulted in various space and satellite programs falling behind schedule. ICUBE1 was meant to be launched in April with the Turkish cubesat Turksat-3usat and a few other cubesats from other countries but eventually didn't. No new timeframe has been given for a launch. From the student projects below it seems likely that Pakistan will attempt to launch this satellite indigenously.

The PRSS has been pushed back to 2015/16 (probably 2016) accoring to the Suparco website. It is being procurred from China.

'The satellite is envisaged to be designed, developed and launched in a low Earth orbit by 2015/16, through cooperation/ collaboration with reputed international satellite manufacturers.'

Pakistan Remote Sensing Satellite (PRSS-1)

New information on Susat-1 and the SLV can be gleamed from the Student Projects part of the Suparco website. Expect a launch after PRSS in 2016.

SUPARCO-Universities Interaction (Student Projects)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-satellite-developments-21.html#ixzz2ZKBZuxcp

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom