What's new

Pakistani defence industrial base better than ours: Indian Army Vice Chief Lt. Gen. Sarath Chand

you know you have been saying that all day yet you keep reading and replying to my posts. addictive arnt they?
I guess I have a pet money called GSLV mk3 ....my monkey needs a brain....any spares anyone

Are you seriously stupid ? BTW, learned the meaning of 'republic' yet ?

HAL has 20 production & 11 R&D centers. That's the one of the two units for Aero engine production in India.

That was the broad division of PAC, I am not mentioning how many factories they have in Pakistan...even if they were less than HAL as Pakistan is just 15% of India in population, they were competent and professional enough.

It is not about the quantity, India is ahead. Pakistan has to be lean and mean...a much smaller country. Check the website if desired...

I dont know why these indians wear hats like cartoons , ridiculous .

Any one can explain this?

HT-2, HF-24 Marut, HJT-16 Kiran, HPT-32 deepak, HA-31 Basant, HA-26 Pushpak, HAOP-27 Krishak, HAL Dhruv, HAL LCH, HAL LUH

and they are all serving............lol you indian are a joke
even the helicopters you sold to one south American country are grounded as they keep falling out of the sky

That was the broad division of PAC, I am not mentioning how many factories they have in Pakistan...even if they were less than HAL as Pakistan is just 15% of India in population, they were competent and professional enough.

Dude I am not questioning the competency of PAC, but sill how many certified aerospace vendors are there in Pakistan ?

and they are all serving............lol you indian are a joke

Many of them are. some have retired, other are being inducted.

but sill how many certified aerospace vendors are there in Pakistan ?

They are not declassified...PAC keeps a lot of things secret and so is all related org's.

Also it is not just PAC, Kamra. POF(Pakistan Ordnance Factory) one factory at Wah, near Islamabad has about 60,000 people working there in shifts...there are 2 more big POF complexes in Pakistan nearby. Then there are other big org's like NESCOM, NILORE, KRL(Khan research labs), HMC(heavy mechanical complex), many more...

They are not declassified...PAC keeps a lot of things secret and so is all related org's.

Also it is not just PAC, Kamra. POF(Pakistan Ordnance Factory) one factory at Wah, near Islamabad has about 60,000 people working there in shifts...there are 2 more big POF complexes in Pakistan nearby. Then there are other big org's like NESCOM, NILORE, KRL(Khan research labs), HMC(heavy mechanical complex), many more...

Come on dude, I am talking about certifications such as AS 9100 C which is the norm for aerospace industry.

Come on dude, I am talking about certifications such as AS 9100 C which is the norm for aerospace industry.
certificates look good on the walls but they don't get results do they......I mean after all look at india.

certificates look good on the walls but they don't get results do they......

PAC disagrees.

certifications.jpg

http://www.pac.org.pk/certifications

I mean after all look at india.

Sure, we have certified aerospace vendors such as Tata Advanced Systems, Aeques, Dynamatics etc that are Tier 1 suppliers to OEMs.

your requirements are so high and you MIC so complex that you
1. cannot produce a rifle that your military wil accept
2. cannot make a plane that your airforce and navy will accept.
3. cannot make a tank that your army will accept
4. cannot make enough ammunition.
5. your MIC makes it even more likely that your armed forces will import everything

and ofcourse as you said a country fulfils its own needs before exporting. Pakistan has enough Ammo to keep you people at bay as well as Afghanistan in the north whilst fighting terrorist.
enjoy your day

So far our main rife is INSAS .And they still didnt decided about next one.

That is what happens when a AF or Navy gives much importance to quality and of course they have sufficently deep pocket to buy best systems from world .
Do these PAF or PN has any such opportunity ?
For your info ,our indigenous AF LCA has been inducted .

Tank is also there according to a military man @hellfire it is magnificent but quite expensive

Pakistan ammo requirement and our ammo requirements have a big gap.

Pakistan or their requirements is nothing in front of ours .

Enjoy your day

So far our main rife is INSAS .And they still didnt decided about next one.

That is what happens when a AF or Navy gives much importance to quality and of course they have sufficently deep pocket to buy best systems from world .
Do these PAF or PN has any such opportunity ?
For your info ,our indigenous AF LCA has been inducted .

Tank is also there according to a military man @hellfire it is magnificent but quite expensive

Pakistan ammo requirement and our ammo requirements have a big gap.

Pakistan or their requirements is nothing in front of ours .

Enjoy your day
yes PAF and PN have equipment to keep india with its deep pockets very much at bay. we spend wisely not foolishly.
'Pakistan or their requirements is nothing in front of ours' this is a foolish and ignorant statement

:D :D :D

We Pakistanis already know it but its good that from now Indians will believe it too.

Back
Top Bottom