What's new

Pakistani defence industrial base better than ours: Indian Army Vice Chief Lt. Gen. Sarath Chand

But your "nuclear sub" is essentially russian... your own people have written how hundreds of russians worked on it

Our sub is Indian made & has an Indian reactor. The Russians were employed in a consultancy role.

Buddy , do you even know the meaning of MIRV ?

I think only pakistan would be able to make cruise missile with MIRV capability . It would be made by the same folks you gave the world Water war .
do you even know how MIRV works without googling it no you don't thats why you wrote this comment
Major issue for MIRV is to carry major load on it thats why it is use to be on an ICBM where pakistan's MIRV is on shaheen 3 body with reduced range due to load it going to carry second it hover in the orbit for a limited time i already post pakistan satellite program so it is enough or want more information

you are same people who said Babur 3 launch was fake cause it changes it colour from orange to white not knowing that its color is orange and white

and for brahmos are you sure it is manufactured india

Brahmos is Indo-Russian JV which is produced in India.

link for the tank it only says you have assembly license till 2035 not manufacturing license

assembly is the final operation for any manufacturing industry. And it says 70% Indian content.

yeah you people make small firearm congratulation try producing this

TAR is a small firearm, sure. :lol:

show me any other missile video that is terrain hugging and flying very low to ground in mountainous area

Google them kiddo.

thats why your army chief is saying pakistan defence industry is better then india

He said that about ordnance factories, not the entire defence industry.

if it is manufactured in india why you send it to russia to upgrade it range ?

When did that happen ?

? and for satellite pakistan already produce few of them and launched them to space but due to economy and politics we never give much attention to them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badr_(satellite)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Remote_Sensing_Satellite

These are nanosats, launched by someone else.

And we don't ? Ever heard of our Space Program ? Nuclear program ? Warship building ? radars ? Sonars ?

Everything has it's own relevance.

But unless you (or Pakistan), 100% indigenously creates/invents something at least just as advanced it means nothing. You will ALWAYS be science/technological parasites of the White race. Nothing more.

But unless you (or Pakistan), 100% indigenously creates/invents something at least just as advanced it means nothing. You will ALWAYS be science/technological parasites of the White race. Nothing more.

And Chinese have already done that ? :lol: Show me a Chinese invention in nuclear power sector now.

do you even know how MIRV works without googling it no you don't thats why you wrote this comment
Major issue for MIRV is to carry major load on it thats why it is use to be on an ICBM where pakistan's MIRV is on shaheen 3 body with reduced range due to load it going to carry second it hover in the orbit for a limited time i already post pakistan satellite program so it is enough or want more information

Kya likh diya re munna , English main likhna tha na ?
Try to write it in English next time .

Brahmos is Indo-Russian JV which is produced in India.

assembly is the final operation for any manufacturing industry. And it says 70% Indian content.

TAR is a small firearm, sure. :lol:

Google them kiddo.

He said that about ordnance factories, not the entire defence industry.

When did that happen ?

These are nanosats, launched by someone else.
have a look
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...over-entire-Pakistan/articleshow/54929512.cms
and for sukhoi 30mki made in india if you manufactured it why you people don't upgrades it by yourself why asking russians
http://www.domain-b.com/aero/mil_avi/miss_muni/20090110_iaf_sukhoi-30mki_jets.html
http://zeenews.india.com/news/natio...ile-pods_497588.html?pfrom=article-next-story

for cruise missile still waiting for those prove

still can't produce gun like POF EYE huh

for satellite it is more likely to be manufactured in pakistan launched from china

And Chinese have already done that ? :lol: Show me a Chinese invention in nuclear power sector now.

Are you seriously insinuating that india is more technoligically and scientifically advanced than China???????????........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kya likh diya re munna , English main likhna tha na ?
Try to write it in English next time .
when you people don't have any answer

aby lol admi english hi hai ye agr samjh nhi ati to beta dobara school repeat kr hamara dimag nhi kha

It's a joint venture & russians were forbidden to engage in export programs of missiles with range more than 300 km due to the MTCR. After joining MTCR we can upgrade the range ourself.

and for sukhoi 30mki made in india if you manufactured it why you people don't upgrades it by yourself why asking russians

Because there are Russian design components we want to integrate like a new engine & a AESA radar

still can't produce gun like POF EYE huh

Nah, just guns like 7.62X51 AR, JVPC, Amogh Carbine & MCIWS.

Are you seriously insinuating that india is more technoligically and scientifically advanced than China???????????........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah you show me. One Chinese invention in nuclear power sector now

As far as being technologically advanced than China, we are ahead of China in fast breeder & thorium reactor technology.

It's a joint venture & russians were forbidden to engage in export programs of missiles with range more than 300 km due to the MTCR. After joining MTCR we can upgrade the range ourself.

Because there are Russian design components we want to integrate like a new engine & a AESA radar

Nah, just guns like 7.62X51 AR, JVPC, Amogh Carbine & MCIWS.

Nah you show me. One Chinese invention in nuclear power sector now

As far as being technologically advanced than China, we are ahead of China in fast breeder & thorium reactor technology.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Okay if you say so............................:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom