What's new

Pakistani corner

Instead of taking action against the usual suspects lock the thread GREAT idea sir ji!!

Yea, should have deleted it instead after -ve ratings and bans.
Same thread showed up again with the same wordings and it's still not locked yet. lol

Yea, should have deleted it instead after -ve ratings and bans.
Same thread showed up again with the same wordings and it's still not locked yet. lol
You know modding here are just pure perfect reflection of our lazy incompetent governments instead of making strict laws and implementing them and also arresting the people who sold chemical dor what they did? BAN THE BASANT!! It's the same thing here instead of implementing the rules and clearing the trash that is infesting the forum they lock the threads and again no one will be banned. :lol: I wonder why mod even bothered with wasting their time and locking that thread should've let it continue?

52963022_2350064025016384_4561584056688443392_n.png

Since thread got locked before i could reply so here it is

EVERYONE WHO USES TWITTER:
LISTEN UP GUYS. START A TREND/CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY. DEMANDING RELEASE OF COL. HABIB AND OTHER POWS BEING HELD IN INDIA.
AND IN YOUR TWEETS MAKE SURE TO TAG IMPORTANT PEOPLE LIKE: MEDIA PERSONNEL, FORMER MILITARY PERSONNEL, DEFENCE ANALYSTS, PTI FANS, PTI WORKERS, PTI ADMINISTRATION, PRIME MINISTERS OFFICE

AND AND

IF NEED BE PUT IT ON PM'S APP THAT HE HAS STARTED FOR RESOLUTION OF PROBLEMS OF PEOPLE.

LETS GET TO WORK NOW
LETS GET OUR MEN BACK
I understand you guys are emotional atm and want something in return for this pilot (which i agree should happen if it's possible legally). But the problem in Col Habib's case is he disappeared (or kidnapped) from Nepal a third country we don't have proofs that it was Indian agencies and they haven't said/claimed anything either i am 100% sure our higher ups must have thought about this if it was possible we may have started to hear some thing about it already as much as i hate to say it but this trend won't work. We need to stay calm and think realistically for whom or what we can exchange him for. @Arsalan @Sher Shah Awan @M. Sarmad @I.R.A @Mentee @Starlord

I understand you guys are emotional atm and want something in return for this pilot (which i agree should happen if it's possible legally). But the problem in Col Habib's case is he disappeared (or kidnapped) from Nepal a third country we don't have proofs that it was Indian agencies and they haven't said/claimed anything either i am 100% sure our higher ups must have thought about this if it was possible we may have started to hear some thing about it already as much as i hate to say it but this trend won't work. We need to stay calm and think realistically for whom or what we can exchange him for. @Arsalan @Sher Shah Awan @M. Sarmad @I.R.A @Mentee @Starlord
They better produxe our guy else forget about their abhi nadaan.

First we need to make our feelings heard

Warna to SMQ keh rha hai hum free mein Abhinananananandan Vernananadnanandnadan wapis kr de ge India ko
They better produxe our guy else forget about their abhi nadaan.

SMQ and IK must NOT give him back for free

Forget it that wing commander isn't going anywhere soon. As long as that selfish maniac is there and his stupid election is there ......... Pakistan needs to cut off from that land all and every link.

It's the international law thats why we can't stop him from going back

May be we have one .... that requires us to adhere to international laws.

It's the international law thats why we can't stop him from going back
Municipal Law supersedes Intel law

Forget it that wing commander isn't going anywhere soon. As long as that selfish maniac is there and his stupid election is there ......... Pakistan needs to cut off from that land all and every link.

May be we have one .... that requires us to adhere to international laws.

Back
Top Bottom