Enjoy tandoori roti.

29683106_958534730975760_845629565584135507_n.jpg

With whole wheat

29542579_958534764309090_3321208584274931673_n.jpg

World Highest Cold Desert Sarfaranga, Skardu, GB, Pakistan

Photo credit: Asfand Mehmood Photography

34334478_1436267729811308_5757341189988679680_n.jpg

we Lahoris

Pti media cell + potians have done a very ugly job of demonising lahories for their political agenda so much so that even after election and them winning, it's become a norm now.

Previously, karachiites suffered from such things from others because of mamoli qeeray makorays.

Now, Sindhis are soft target cuz of ppp.

(just my biased opinion)

Pti media cell + potians have done a very ugly job of demonising lahories for their political agenda so much so that even after election and them winning, it's become a norm now.
You're somewhat right this poison wasn't there at least on internet for Lahoris in 2013-14 it suddenly gained momentum in 2016-17 and after 2018 GE's when PTI didn't got much seats from Lahore it seemed like flood gates were opened against Lahoris. I mean it's fine as long as jokes are harmless but when they suddenly becomes abusive and racist that's when the prob starts. Also i don't want to generalize but the majority of abuses came from Karachites be it twitter, FB or PDF.

You're somewhat right this poison wasn't there at least on internet for Lahoris in 2013-14 it suddenly gained momentum in 2016-17 and after 2018 GE's when PTI didn't got much seats from Lahore it seemed like flood gates were opened against Lahoris. I mean it's fine as long as jokes are harmless but when they suddenly becomes abusive and racist that's when the prob starts. Also i don't want to generalize but the majority of abuses came from Karachites be it twitter, FB or PDF.

It's no generalizing. Karachi is the biggest city with biggest clout on social media. So ofcourse most abuses would come from here lol. stupid though...

They are always complaining about not getting jobs after doing masters
You moron Masters in frikin literature doesnot carry same market value as masters in mathematics or something :D
Why don't they apply in Uni's or Colleges?

Why don't they apply in Uni's or Colleges?
No one wants them these subjects dont have that much of market value here or abroad
For example there is shortage of python full stack developers and brain surgeons in Pakistan but an over abundance of journalists do you really think we should encourage people to go in a saturated field :D ?

Lahore jokes are the new pathan jokes come on come on the land of stage dramas should grow a slightly thicker skin :D

No one wants them these subjects dont have that much of market value here or abroad
For example there is shortage of python full stack developers and brain surgeons in Pakistan but an over abundance of journalists do you really think we should encourage people to go in a saturated field :D ?
But prob ye hai ke we don't have jobs for STEM students either remember that thread on twitter few days back?

Lahore jokes are the new pathan jokes come on come on the land of stage dramas should grow a slightly thicker skin :D
There's a diff between abusive jokes and harmless jokes tho

You use such words and dont expect to be called a baboon leagi noothiya nah baby it aint gonna work that way no more :D

But prob ye hai ke we don't have jobs for STEM students either remember that thread on twitter few days back?
There is a literal shortage of good backend programmers many are more than willing to give internship to newbs just so they could atleast replace the massive braindrain that is happening in the IT sector if it wasnt for my govt job i still would be in a software house doing frikin backend boring database work :D

There's a diff between abusive jokes and harmless jokes tho
A lot of Pathan jokes were abusive too

There is a literal shortage of good backend programmers many are more than willing to give internship to newbs just so they could atleast replace the massive braindrain that is happening in the IT sector if it wasnt for my govt job i still would be in a software house doing frikin backend boring database work :D
IT walo ki to baat hi ni kr rha science walo ki krha hn how many Biotech jobs/students/companies we've yahan zyada prob hai.
A lot of Pathan jokes were abusive too
Yea meanwhile majority of Lahori jokes are abusive and clearly shows the hatred in the person writing it.

Back
Top Bottom