What's new

Pakistani corner

I told you its unprecedented for a country's president to meet another's country army chief without any civilian officials present. This like like China undermining IK government. Should not be allowed brother. Emergency meetings fine but don't allow it, it's for your own benefit to not let it happen.
I just don't want to see Gangadeshi flags in this section. @django
@WebMaster @Oscar these trolls should not be allowed to ruin this section at least.

An excellent initiative... Respect for all the founders.. Gangadeshis opened a billion forums but none matches the quality and popularity of PDF: The ever-green like the flag of Pakistan :pakistan:

I just don't want to see Gangadeshi flags in this section. @django
@WebMaster @Oscar these trolls should not be allowed to ruin this section at least.
I think I managed to put young "RoGaoMathoor" in his place :lol:.

An excellent initiative... Respect for all the founders.. Gangadeshis opened a billion forums but none matches the quality and popularity of PDF: The ever-green like the flag of Pakistan :pakistan:
Indeed respect to all the founders and to the current Mods running things, they are as fair and balanced as they come and patriots to boot, no question about it :tup: :agree: ,this forum is going for strength to strength and long may this continue BTW this forum is indeed a billion times better than that bhaRAKshite:lol:.Kudos bhai

2511fe51b98310fb2d2c5034059ee8db.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom