What's new

Pakistani corner

I told you its unprecedented for a country's president to meet another's country army chief without any civilian officials present. This like like China undermining IK government. Should not be allowed brother. Emergency meetings fine but don't allow it, it's for your own benefit to not let it happen.
Young Ragaomatoor we know what is and what is not in our benefit.Kudos young Ragaomatoor.

@Moonlight @Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @BHarwana
Spoken like a man. Kudos To Sheikh Rasheed

I completely agree with Sheikh Rasheed. I don’t know what is wrong with India. They day dream or what? Such a delusional nation.
Pakistan is nuclear power too. Also, one of the best army we have.
To be honest, Pakistan shouldn’t even give an iota of attention to any statement coming from a “small man”.

I completely agree with Sheikh Rasheed. I don’t know what is wrong with India. They day dream or what? Such a delusional nation.
To be honest, Pakistan shouldn’t even give an iota of attention to any statement coming from a “small man”.
Indeed, let our beloved Jawans give them befitting response at tactical level on LOC and let foreign office seal their lips in regarding to contacts with Gangadesh, the only time they should usher her name is to highlight the horrific daily human rights abuses that are perpetrated by the thugs in uniform that are the Indian army.Kudos Kiddo

@Moonlight @Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @BHarwana
Spoken like a man. Kudos To Sheikh Rasheed
India is in no position to attack Pakistan so these are all empty threats but in any case, we are ready. The chota admi is under attack from the opposition for Rafale scandal. India not only bought a smaller number but at much higher price per A/C and that too without and technology transfer except manufacturing. Also, the chhota corrupt khota ignored the state owned HAL which has some experience of manufacturing the A/C. Rather, he handed over the project to a private company Reliance group with absolutely no experience. This a huge case of corruption and his lies got exposed by the former president of France Mr Hollande who told the press that France was not given any choice but to work with Reliance group.
Furthermore, Pakistan has been able to get many things right in a very short span of time like KSA deal, Pak-Russia, etc so

Guys use "chhota" ...it just feels more appropriate for his education level.. :lol:

More snipers at loc and ib should be our reply
With the addition of more atgm for bunker busting.Kudos Zibago

India is in no position to attack Pakistan so these are all empty threats but in any case, we are ready. The chota admi is under attack from the opposition for Rafale scandal. India not only bought a smaller number but at much higher price per A/C and that too without and technology transfer except manufacturing. Also, the chhota corrupt khota ignored the state owned HAL which has some experience of manufacturing the A/C. Rather, he handed over the project to a private company Reliance group with absolutely no experience. This a huge case of corruption and his lies got exposed by the former president of France Mr Hollande who told the press that France was not given any choice but to work with Reliance group.
Furthermore, Pakistan has been able to get many things right in a very short span of time like KSA deal, Pak-Russia, etc so
Lets sit back and watch the tamasha, this will be another repeat of the Bofors controversy:lol::lol:for all the little chaps nationalistic rhetoric he is nothing more than the quintessential third world thief, always was always will be.Kudos bhai

With the addition of more atgm for bunker busting.Kudos Zibago

Lets sit back and watch the tamasha, this will be another repeat of the Bofors controversy:lol::lol:for all the little chaps nationalistic rhetoric he is nothing more than the quintessential third world thief, always was always will be.Kudos bhai
He is a chai-wala chhota with his chhoti soch so he is just trying to make big buck from the slum dogs by exploiting their hatred against Islam and Pakistan..and they are more than ready to volunteer but when PA dispatches a few of theirs to hell in retaliation against their aggression, all their enthusiasm flows out.

42330757_503399450173845_4539653717451866112_n.jpg

373031_7359438_updates.jpg

Although Pakistan has been hammered twice by India in Asia Cup 2018 but pictures of a female Pakistani fan have won hearts on the other side of the border with her consistent presence to support the team in green.

Jana was once PDF's senior mod.She and Asim were first batch of mods.Asim was administrator at that time and he had given Indian trolls some really good dose(of course some Indian members were also very kind and dedicated, I am specifically talking about trolls). Horus was newly promoted but very dedicated mod.When I joined PDF, it was maturing to become an authorative source for Pakistan's defence and military. Webmaster is ever green and persistent mashallah.After Asim and Jana retired, Horus was promoted as admin directly and I was promoted as Vice chairman of think tanks since last hope had left.
It was amazing time.Seeing trolls caught and kicked out was the biggest entertainment.Website was very open to sincere volunteers and management was as friendly as it is now a days.
Regards

Jana was once PDF's senior mod.She and Asim were first batch of mods.Asim was administrator at that time and he had given Indian trolls some really good dose(of course some Indian members were also very kind and dedicated, I am specifically talking about trolls). Horus was newly promoted but very dedicated mod.When I joined PDF, it was maturing to become an authorative source for Pakistan's defence and military. Webmaster is ever green and persistent mashallah.After Asim and Jana retired, Horus was promoted as admin directly and I was promoted as Vice chairman of think tanks since last hope had left.
It was amazing time.Seeing trolls caught and kicked out was the biggest entertainment.Website was very open to sincere volunteers and management was as friendly as it is now a days.
Regards
And without question today's batch are doing an equally impressive job.Kudos

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom