What's new

Pakistani corner

In city areas people tamper with roads in three ways:

i. They build speed breakers at their own will. Some of the speed breakers are so steep that it's hard to cross them.

ii. They change the level of road in front of their homes. It makes the road look like a mountain range, somewhere up and somewhere down.

iii. They dig a hole on road for some purpose and fill it roughly afterwards. Leaving a sump for the rest of life.

Concerned department should be active in this regard and keep the roads smooth for eyes as well as for vehicles.

44635446_1696818657088950_4644502343117701120_n.jpg

il_340x270.1415338415_36za.jpg

Description
Swat Valley Emerald .50ct,
May Birthstone,
20th and 35th Wedding Anniversary Gem,
Dimensions = 5.20 * 4.50 * 2.50mm,
Geologically Tested as Natural Emerald,
Sourced from Swat Valley Pakistan,
This is the Gem of successful love.

One of the best rather the best vlog about Gwader because I saw a lot of previous vlogs made by noobs but none was as comprehensive from a tourist point of view for example none showed the hotel from its inside which is a key facility for a good classy tourist and a businessman.

In city areas people tamper with roads in three ways:

i. They build speed breakers at their own will. Some of the speed breakers are so steep that it's hard to cross them.

ii. They change the level of road in front of their homes. It makes the road look like a mountain range, somewhere up and somewhere down.

iii. They dig a hole on road for some purpose and fill it roughly afterwards. Leaving a sump for the rest of life.

Concerned department should be active in this regard and keep the roads smooth for eyes as well as for vehicles.
Jaidi you should be minister of transport. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom