What's new

Pakistani corner

How our Prophet
pbuh.png
would have dealt with such situation? I remember when a Woman wanted to Leave Makkah because of Rasool
pbuh.png
and He carried her belongings only to discover that the person carrying her belongings to her destinations was none other than Sayadi
pbuh.png
. What happened? she accepted Islam.

You calling her a prostitute will bring her closer to deen?
When Islamic state was established no such crap was tolerated and also read How Sahaba implemented the laws after I mean 4 Caliphs even those who did romantic poetry were lashed. This kind of crap has no acceptance in society and state has duty to stop it

When Islamic state was established no such crap was tolerated and also read How Sahaba implemented the laws after I mean 4 Caliphs even those who did romantic poetry were lashed. This kind of crap has no acceptance in society and state has duty to stop it

You clearly are not understanding my point Hazrat. You calling a young woman prostitute will bring her closer to Islam or make her go farther away from it? I don't care what they they did in Khilafat's This is a simple question I am asking you. If she is weak in deen and you calling her a prostitute will bring her closer to Allah and Rasool
pbuh.png
?

usi ka soch rha tha lekin phr mene kaha ziadti hai

aur han jiske bhi bache 12 se kam hue uska... uhm kaam tammam ifywim

Bhai yeh Rule Caliph pe nai lagen gay na ? :(
apki bhabhi 12 bacho pe nai maane gi ..

@Starlord mujhay vizart e difa chaey is ka to c 130 crash karwaon na pehlay main:agree:

C-130 kyun zaya kerna hai , is pe ... koi sasta idea de is ko maarne ka , Zang lagi Goli mar de gay , infection se mar jaye ga ..

Ministers will travel on horses only!

than attached some bomb prove glass to horses ..

Ministers will travel on horses only!
chalo phir app kay ghorey pay crash karwa dain gay mot app ki c 130 kay crash say hi honi hay jesay marzi kar lo:lol:

C-130 kyun zaya kerna hai , is pe ... koi sasta idea de is ko maarne ka , Zang lagi Goli mar de gay , infection se mar jaye ga ..
bhai zia ki ruh warr gai hay is main is ka yeahi hal hay :lol:

apki bhabhi 12 bacho pe nai maane gi ..
bus phir ya to ap ka ozar ya phir c 130 choice app ki hay khalifa sahib:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom