What's new

Pakistani corner

The opinion of that WORLD will change as the victors change we should keep our mouths shut and do what we are doing
oh come on yr sheikh what are we doing? nothing no one bothers to listen to us that's a fact no one stood besides us except China after trump's allegations we're doing nothing and we're just losing and losing as much as i hate to say this but the Foreign policy should be given to civilians and get rid of these terrorist networks because that's what they're hr kaam fauji ke krne ka ni hota.

Even after losing 70k civ we're labelled as a terrorist safe haven? that means something is also wrong with us than.

oh come on yr sheikh what are we doing? nothing no one bothers to listen to us that's a fact no one stood besides us except China after trump's allegations we're doing nothing and we're just losing and losing as much as i hate to say this but the Foreign policy should be given to civilians and get rid of these terrorist networks because that's what they're hr kaam fauji ke krne ka ni hota.
Why should we do something that harms us for interests of others?We will go after those who are against us just like US in Afghanistan goes against groups that are against them
Even after losing 70k civ we're labelled as a terrorist safe haven? that means something is also wrong with us than.
Simple US needs a scapegoat with a drug addict pedo Afghan army they know they cant win they will just blame the mess on us we have to tolerate bs for few years till trump is out after that you will see how US will say words we did

@django just watch from 14:30 as in our discussion yesterday i said it doesn't take long for "them" to turn their gun towards us and he's also giving an example of how good turns bad.

@Zibago @Hell hound @Moonlight
If we fight them vigorously, the result will be a huge increase in the level of terrorism, not only that, India will take advantage of the situation and start aiding the Haqqanis, and I am afraid the NDS/RAW will not curtail their efforts against TTP, in fact they may intensify their support, the US will vacate the region as they did in 89 and we will be stuck for a generation of 4rth generation warfare, their really are no good options here, ideally the US leaves the region due to insurgents then the Haqqanis can be pressured into leaving FATA (this will only happen if they are not at war with us), then and only then can I envisage the problem of terror subsiding.Kudos bro

I totally understand how you feel bro, but the civilians are completely and utterly inept, one only has to look at the state of our other institutions to know the men in Khaki are the most competent at handling events, especially when it pertains to national security..... Their really are no good options, it is a difficult neighborhood we are in, tough decisions have to be made by good men and Haqqani and co will not turn on us as long as they have a haven and support to fight the Yanks with, once the Yanks leave their will be no reason for them to stay here, they will want their own fiefdom in Afghanistan, I say the planners at GHQ are doing a fine job.Kudos bro

Centaurus Management has decided to revert its decision of 500 (non-adjustable) to Rs. 300 (adjustable) entry fee. Rating on social media gone down from 4.5 to 3.3 in past 20 hours.
21430194_1524789337601302_5782623775801273002_n.jpg

Ye chez take that man haters

@I.R.A :D

Koi myanmar ke khelaf protest ki details bta sakta hai ISD mein??
Saturday aur Sunday Uni off hai tou mein participation ker sakta hun. I know Jamaat e Islami is staging one but I do not have any datail about it.

Aur Rwp/ISD ke locals agar participate ker sakte hain to plz shamil huwein.

Back
Top Bottom