What's new

Pakistani corner

Bro you tagged the wrong guy here! :P

Islamabadi burger hoty hein, yeh tu sb ko he pata ha, animal mandi is too good to ignore BTW :D
lagta hy lahori kabab khaney kay baad apsey toheen bardhasht nahi hoyi ;-)

21078541_10155055530548137_3232711915113028371_n.jpg

lagta hy lahori kabab khaney kay baad apsey toheen bardhasht nahi hoyi ;-)
Toheen? Islamabadi burger hoty hein,, is mein myri kya toheen bahi? :D Baki i am in Faisalabad :) Sooooooooooo zraa bach ky! :D

Centaurus Mall is charging 500 rs per person to enter the mall if you are not with family, initially they were charging 100rs which were refundable then 250 and then 300 out of which 200 were redeemable inside the mall but now they have started to charge 500 just to enter mall this is being done to prevent a certain class from entering the mall which is setting a very wrong precedent. A public place should always be open to everyone regardless of class!
21272299_1661005183923109_46287147203546254_n.jpg

@I.R.A @Burhan Wani @WAJsal @The Eagle

a certain class from entering the mall which is setting a very wrong precedent. A public place should always be open to everyone regardless of class!

That certain class without family should not be allowed to enter any area that has families visiting it. Period. And I don't see any change in behavior of that certain class soon .......... in fact its deteriorating with every passing by minute.

That certain class without family should not be allowed to enter any area that has families visiting it.
So you are saying single men have no right to shop alone in good locations?Refundable ticket was fine but this is just shitty as a protest i am not going to Centaurus till its reversed
Period. And I don't see any change in behavior of that certain class soon ..........
So if a guy after his office goes to centaurus for a sandwich or burger he should be forced to pay bhatta because someone else was rude?How silly to justify this

Back
Top Bottom