@django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Divergent1 @Moonlight
LSA 20 May 9pm :D
hqdefault.jpg
:smitten:

@django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Divergent1 @Moonlight
LSA 20 May 9pm :D
hqdefault.jpg
:smitten:
kya yeh whi overrated actress mehwish hai?
By the way I seriously fail to understand the rationale behind banning religious discussions on this forum between people of same faith .............. it's a selective tool "dil kia band kar do, dil kia jari rehny do" otherwise there is hardly a day spent on PDF when one does not read anything related to cows, talk of freedom of Kashmir (remove religion from it and what else basis Pakistan has to support that movement?), basis of subcontinent's division, and funnily the other day I saw a photo of Russian fighter jet (on this forum) in Syria being blessed by a priest, even that fight is religious. Every other thread turns out to be religion related, the fight against TTP and ISIS is not some fight of freedom but a fight to remove false religious ideology, even the political issues and battles of Pakistan turn out to be religious we see how these Pakistani politicians blame each other of being yahoodi agent etc. but a peaceful debate between people of same country following same faith and aimed at removing confusions is harmful and against the rules of this forum ......... hilarious.
Problem is our ppl are way too jazbati when it comes to religion if you disagree with someone they quickly start labeling you a western jewish agent and bla bla and i have seen that the most religious ppl on PDF are the first ones to use abusive language and who will give you tags and than it thread turns into a troll fest or even sectarian battleground so that's why it isn't allowed.

Problem is our ppl are way too jazbati when it comes to religion

Jazbati people get misguided easily and if they don't find a counter narrative they (will) feel emboldened, and they don't then hold back their jazbat from affecting the society and those living in the society, Mashals of Pakistan get killed because of these misguided jazbat.

Their jazbat are not good enough reason to ban a discussion and think all the rest that is happening on this forum is not religious, when almost every other social thread is religious or turns into religious one.

What do you think how would Pakistan and it's authorities rehabilitate someone like say a madrassa student of suicide bombing trainer, who has been brainwashed to go Kaboom anywhere in a worship place on a Friday or Sunday or some religious occasion? I am sure we are not going to tell him look JF-17 can carry this much payload, it does or it doesn't have an AESA radar or the engine is still Russian that emits smoke or Pakistan Airforce seriously lacks expertise of civilian people who can market JF-17 better than uniform wearing people ........... or we won't either explain to him look there is a thing called gravity, and the universe is ever expanding, and Earth is oval shape etc ....... or hey we are going to give you admission in top college of our country that should help you .............. though it hasn't helped Nosheen Legharis and saffora ghot attackers, but it would help you surely......... All this would never help remove that 72 Hoor dream deeply ingrained in his beliefs .... what would be the counter narrative to make him believe that whatever he has been fed is wrong? You can discuss the capturing of that brainwashed person, the fight against such people but you cannot discuss the counter narrative, because only counter narrative is religious discussion the rest are all okay?

Or consider discussing Behnsa ........... is that discussion purely social? Or Mashal murder case is it purely social?

if you disagree with someone they quickly start labeling you a western jewish agent and bla bla and i have seen that the most religious ppl on PDF are the first ones to use abusive language

So this policy is to protect insecurities of religious people? Instead of taking action against abusive posters closing the threads is considered a better action?

and who will give you tags and than it thread turns into a troll fest or even sectarian battleground so that's why it isn't allowed.

Any thread that has Pakistanis and indians discussing, is same .......... so why selectively use this policy of banning and closing threads?

Edit: so this thread should be okay ......... ?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nationalism-and-national-culture-in-islam.496633/#post-9492609

What do you think how would Pakistan and it's authorities rehabilitate someone like say a madrassa student of suicide bombing trainer, who has been brainwashed to go Kaboom anywhere in a worship place on a Friday or Sunday or some religious occasion? I am sure we are not going to tell him look JF-17 can carry this much payload, it does or it doesn't have an AESA radar or the engine is still Russian that emits smoke or Pakistan Airforce seriously lacks expertise of civilian people who can market JF-17 better than uniform wearing people ........... or we won't either explain to him look there is a thing called gravity, and the universe is ever expanding, and Earth is oval shape etc ....... or hey we are going to give you admission in top college of our country that should help you .............. though it hasn't helped Nosheen Legharis and saffora ghot attackers, but it would help you surely......... All this would never help remove that 72 Hoor dream deeply ingrained in his beliefs .... what would be the counter narrative to make him believe that whatever he has been fed is wrong? You can discuss the capturing of that brainwashed person, the fight against such people but you cannot discuss the counter narrative, because only counter narrative is religious discussion the rest are all okay?
When Mashal was killed there was a debate on blasphemy law on almost every thread here we (@Hell hound @Azlan Haider @Divergent1 @Zibago @haviZsultan and few others) tried our best to explain to people that this law is un-Islamic for the first few threads there heated were debates and we got labels of jewish agents (who're hell bent on destroying Islam NauzbillAh and corrupting young minds) than after a lot of threads we did managed to convince i think 1 or 2 members only? and you know what they said when they realized that this law is unIslamic? they said "Now is not the right time to talk about extremism" this same thing happened to me a lot of times when i talked about closing madrassahs (on a thread about reforming madrassahs) i was told that madrasshas will stay here and me and my kind will be defeated (don't know from whom and why) we even got threats (can you believe that? zibago got death threats) and now me and the names i mentioned above are called a "Tola" who wants to destroy Islam and Pakistan so at least i don't participate in religious threads anymore because i know they're waste of time and energy and i realized one more thing when we cannot change the extremist mindset of just few people on internet who apparently are educated (and live in western secular liberal countries) than how we gonna eradicate extremism from the whole 99% of awam? so imo it's a lost cause koi Allah ka karam hoga to extremism bhi khatam hojayega until than take my advice and avoid these threads you're only wasting your time and energy.
It will be closed too

Jazbati people get misguided easily and if they don't find a counter narrative they (will) feel emboldened, and they don't then hold back their jazbat from affecting the society and those living in the society, Mashals of Pakistan get killed because of these misguided jazbat.
They already are people who thinks that blasphemy law is Islamic you think he/she is not misguided already?

@The Sandman

It's not only the person who is engaged with you arguing or threatening, there is always a silent readership who are seriously looking for information. If you stop engaging jazbati fatwa happy tola then you are party to misguiding that silent readership.

@The Sandman

It's not only the person who is engaged with you arguing or threatening, there is always a silent readership who are seriously looking for information. If you stop engaging jazbati fatwa happy tola then you are party to misguiding that silent readership.
sir jee kabhi kabhi banday ki app bhi bus ho jati hay jab agey say nafrat kay ilawa ghadari kay title kay ilawa kuch na milay

sir jee kabhi kabhi banday ki app bhi bus ho jati hay jab agey say nafrat kay ilawa ghadari kay title kay ilawa kuch na milay

To banda apnay say baray kam may hath q dalta hay phir? Side pay chup kar kay baith jy na shikayat kar na shikwa ......... bat bhi karni hay aur phir bardasht bhi nai karni to bat q kary banda bai?

If you stop engaging jazbati fatwa happy tola then you are party to misguiding that silent readership.
Maybe i am a party to it or maybe i am not? because i think i tried a lot so maybe i did helped a few silent readers but the main point is still there majority is still there with that extremist mindset and they're not even ready to listen mein to sochta hn ke that guy was right "Now is the not the right time to talk about extremism" cuz majority is not ready to listen kher khuda hi jaane wo waqt kb ayega but i do hope ke wo waqt jald hi ajaye so that we don't lose our next 2-3 generations to this monster of extremism...

bat bhi karni hay aur phir bardasht bhi nai karni to bat q kary banda bai?
Death threats aur kafir tk ke fatwe to lg gye ab aur kitna bardasht krna hai? mere posts ko dusre forums pe laga ke mere against blasphemy charges lagane tk ki request hui hai hi aur kitna bardasht krna hai bhai? end mein apni jaan sb ko pyari hoti hai

Back
Top Bottom