What's new

Pakistani corner

Side pay chup kar kay baith jy na shikayat kar na shikwa
bus ab yahi karne ka soch lia hay janab
bat bhi karni hay aur phir bardasht bhi nai karni to bat q kary banda bai?
bat bhi ki bardast bhi but har cheez ki had hoti jab mullah tola kya am awam bhi app kay khilaf ho jaye to behtar hay kay chup hi kar jaya jaye or samjh lia jaye kay app kay kehnay say ab koi or nahi badelney wala.
To banda apnay say baray kam may hath q dalta hay phir?
bus ghalti ho gai thi socha tha shayed asey hi kisi ki soch badal jaye ya kisi ka bhala ho jaye

To banda apnay say baray kam may hath q dalta hay phir? Side pay chup kar kay baith jy na shikayat kar na shikwa ......... bat bhi karni hay aur phir bardasht bhi nai karni to bat q kary banda bai?
Zulm daikh kar khamosh rehna zulm ka sath daina hy

Maybe i am a party to it or maybe i am not? because i think i tried a lot so maybe i did helped a few silent readers but the main point is still there majority is still there with that extremist mindset and they're not even ready to listen mein to sochta hn ke that guy was right "Now is the not the right time to talk about extremism" cuz majority is not ready to listen kher khuda hi jaane wo waqt kb ayega but i do hope ke wo waqt jald hi ajaye so that we don't lose our next 2-3 generations to this monster of extremism...

Can any sane person refuse something that he / she strictly believes in? May be you people (the tola) never thought of arguing by presenting arguments from beliefs of the person you are arguing with. Majority is never ready to accept a new idea unless it sounds familiar to them.

Can any sane person refuse something that he / she strictly believes in? May be you people (the tola) never thought of arguing by presenting arguments from beliefs of the person you are arguing with. Majority is never ready to accept a new idea unless it sounds familiar to them.
Tried to explain how blasphemy law is Un-Islamic in the light of Quran & Hadees.

bus ab yahi karne ka soch lia hay janab

bat bhi ki bardast bhi but har cheez ki had hoti jab mullah tola kya am awam bhi app kay khilaf ho jaye to behtar hay kay chup hi kar jaya jaye or samjh lia jaye kay app kay kehnay say ab koi or nahi badelney wala.

bus ghalti ho gai thi socha tha shayed asey hi kisi ki soch badal jaye ya kisi ka bhala ho jaye

@The Sandman bai Chemistry kay practical ko Physics kay numerical say nai smja ja skta. Ainway muftay may kissi ki soch pay aiteraz karnay ka hak na mayray pass hay na kissi aur kay pass, phelay soch ko samjnay ki zaroorat hy aur phir ussi soch ko dikhany ki.

Bilkul aur ussay taqdeer ka likha karar daina uss say bara zulm hay.

muftay may kissi ki soch pay aiteraz karnay ka hak na mayray pass hay na kissi aur kay pass
Muftay mein kisi ki soch pe aitraaz ni kya jo baat logically galat thi unpe aitraaz kya (calling Ilm din and mumtaz qadri killers wasn't wrong because ppl praise them so had to say the truth neither was calling blasphemy law as Un-Islamic or calling madrassahs as terror factories who're hurting Pakistan it's citizens and it's image)

Sheiikh front line pe ek soldier ko bhi maut ka dar hota hai ye baatein krna bht easy hai lekin as i said jaan sbko pyari hoti hai :)

Socha to mashal Khan ne bhi ni hoga ke ek fake tweet pe usse janwaro ki trha maar maar kr qatal kr diya jayga islye you guys should be very careful too when you participate on religious threads.

Sheiikh front line pe ek soldier ko bhi maut ka dar hota hai ye baatein krna bht easy hai lekin as i said jaan sbko pyari hoti hai :)
Tareekay sey tackle karo ye jin ko ziyada mirchain lagti hain is liye lagti hain kiyon kay in key pass arguments khatam ho jatey hain

Tried to explain how blasphemy law is Un-Islamic in the light of Quran & Hadees.

If the debate is about blasphemy laws only then I would differ too, it appears as you are totally against the law itself, an absolute hard non negotiable stance? this is the what I think of blasphemy and related laws

What actions and what words? And who is going to decide that?

Personally I have simple view on this whole blasphemy laws and the related debate.

In early times of Messenger (Peace be upon him) he and his followers were lesser in numbers (in a weak position), they were all insulted, harmed and tortured in any possible way the opposing non believers could come up with. And being in a weak position hardly enables you to fight back, make laws and implement them on majority ....... so the resultant migration from Messenger's hometown to Madina ............. now while living in Madina Messenger (Peace be upon him) focused on training people gathering strength and establishing a system ........... the number of followers grew though there were hypocrites and others but none of them could dare harm / insult Messenger (peace be upon him) and his followers openly and publicly, hence no need and room for blasphemy and related laws. Now after Messenger (Peace be upon him) departed this world most of the Arabs were his companions and believers and none could think of any sorts of insult or blasphemy, again they were people truly following Quran and no room for blasphemy and related laws .............. the times changed territory and people grew non Arabs entered the fold of Islam with their own traditions and beliefs, there was territorial expansion where non Muslims would become citizens of Islamic rule .............. now the situation is different ethnicities living under one rule ....... what should be the ideal situation ........... the majority should respect the minorities beliefs and not force them into anything that is insulting for them, because majority has the power but with power also comes the responsibility .... and minority should in return respect the beliefs of majority again an environment where hormones of people are control and they respect each other and live side by side, no need for laws .......... Take a leap further and land into today's world, with rampant ignorance and mediums of spreading messages (in very little time) available to anyone good and bad ......... the need for State to adopt measures for monitoring and preventing law and order situation becomes important ......... hence the necessity for laws that can prevent anyone from harming, insulting anyone else's beliefs, openly or covertly by remaining anonymous ........ the burden on state has increased but means to meet the challenges have also improved ......... what should happen ideally State should have the just laws in place and take charge of the law and order situation ...... make the citizens (irrespective of their beliefs) realise that State is present and won't tolerate injustice and anarchy ............ but sadly what we see in Pakistan is State succumbing to black mail and failing to do timely justice ....... the need for laws remains there because we have an intolerant society that is hell bent on self destruction.

At individual level I hardly feel insecure by anyone's remarks because I believe in

Warafaana-Laka-Zikrak_art.jpg

And I am still looking to improve my opinion on this.

Tareekay sey tackle karo ye jin ko ziyada mirchain lagti hain is liye lagti hain kiyon kay in key pass arguments khatam ho jatey hain
baba ji wohi bat jo convo main ki thi ab na in ko serious lena hay na hi engage karna hay bus chup kar kay apna view point dena hay or nikal jana hy wahan say thread main bhi or zindgi main bhi

baba ji wohi bat jo convo main ki thi ab na in ko serious lena hay na hi engage karna hay bus chup kar kay apna view point dena hay or nikal jana hy wahan say thread main bhi or zindgi main bhi
Mujhay behas karney ki aik buri adat hy :D

If the debate is about blasphemy laws only then I would differ too, it appears as you are totally against the law itself, an absolute hard non negotiable stance? this is the what I think of blasphemy and related laws
At first i was but than i thought no there should be a punishment for blasphemy too like 2-3 years of jail with heavy fine but before even that the accused should be pardoned 1 time if he accepts his mistake and apologize yr Azlan haider once posted an article which contained info like this and it was the scholars (i think) who suggested something like this. Kher what's the point our awam is there as judge, jury and executioner and mullah's threaten to cut hands and gouge eyes who talks against this law and molana diesel says not to touch these laws and so does the majority so why waste time on discussing it anymore?
aur hn it's not about blasphemy law only

why waste time on discussing it anymore?

I don't know about you but I live in this country, and any day anytime I may be in a situation where I may have to decide whether to keep silent and watch as nothing happened or side with the helpless ...... for this decision I really first have to have my mind ready and need to form an informed decision well ahead that what would be righteous for me as a Muslim.

And people like Fazl ur Rehman are the biggest beneficiaries of exploiting ignorant masses so they don't count in the bigger scheme of the things.

I don't know about you but I live in this country, and any day anytime I may be in a situation where I may have to decide whether to keep silent and watch as nothing happened or side with the helpless ...... for this decision I really first have to have my mind ready and need to form an informed decision well ahead that what would be righteous for me as a Muslim.

And people like Fazl ur Rehman are the biggest beneficiaries of exploiting ignorant masses so they don't count in the bigger scheme of the things.
I lived in Pakistan for 8 years too and maybe gonna spend 6-8 years more kher good luck with this hope of yours (which i had at 1 time too) and mission of yours May Allah keep you in his protection brother.

I lived in Pakistan for 8 years too and maybe gonna spend 6-8 years more kher good luck with this hope of yours (which i had at 1 time too) and mission of yours May Allah keep you in his protection brother.

Bai ALLAH nay mujay sochnay ki salhiyat dy kay kafi bara ehsan kia hay baki kay ehsanat kay sath, phir uss kay badh akal b di kay soch, samj aur amal kar, ub bhi agar may ALLAH say taufeeq mangta reho aur uss ki taraf dekhta reho to kasoor mayra apna hy. Khair there is no mission but my own success and that is only possible when there is collective struggle to achieve common goal of leading a prosperous, peaceful life as a Muslim. Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom