What's new

Pakistani corner

yes usne to yehi kaha give it a try

Actually. i think that's not what he said'

and if you put that config on read only (like most config tweakers do), your save games will not be loaded.

that's what he said.

Ok. i have unchecked "read only" option on those folder's. let's see if it works.

M-8 from Gawadar.......................

C5_AQ3IWYAEGf9Y.jpg

I don't agree with the title of following video but content is very informative.

Indeed a blaspheme by hurting majority believing Muslims.

Members Kindly tag admins to kick out this blasphemer out of this forum.

In Quran Allah SWT many times address Muslim like this Ae Ayman walo and making fun of this is blaspheme of Quran and Allah SWT.

@WebMaster

Oh Bhai, this was a famous line from an old PTV drama by Qasim Jalali.

Whatever ....Blaspheme is Blaspheme if we allow you to quote this next you would come up with Salman Rushdi's Satanic Verses with same argument.
Edit your post If not yours thought otherwise keep it and let admins to decide.

Humor.jpg

O_O @Hell hound @django @Nilgiri @Zibago @Mentee
@Signalian kahan gayab the janab itne din se? :P

Sort of reminds me of the "Night of the living dummy" in the goosebumps series by RL stine (which I read a lot as a kid).

I never liked dolls for a reason (esp ones you could turn the head all the way around and contort etc).

There was this movie where a bunch of dolls are given a life serum by some mad scientist guy and start killing people. I watched this when I was only 7 years old, turning on TV and my parents were not around etc...and not being able to sleep right for about a month (though record had to be strangely enough movie cleopatra when I had intense bad dreams of caesars assassination for a good week).

Had to look through this site:

http://horrorfreaknews.com/30-horror-movies-creepy-dolls

and i Found what I think it is...will have to confirm later:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098143/

Back
Top Bottom