What's new

Pakistani corner

16681973_1213458805369925_6015315511421161640_n.jpg

@django @Moonlight @Chauvinist @Hell hound @The Sandman

@Hell hound ................ today I got my answer to why "dogs" are so degraded / hated, when there is no such mentioning in the one and only true divine message........... it so happens that one of the masters of hear say had a personal disliking for dogs ................ I don't know why I am mentioning it to you but thought should share it with you.

@Hell hound ................ today I got my answer to why "dogs" are so degraded / hated, when there is no such mentioning in the one and only true divine message........... it so happens that one of the masters of hear say had a personal disliking for dogs ................ I don't know why I am mentioning it to you but thought should share it with you.
Thanks mate.I am glad that you shared it with me bro. Pls keep doing it in the future I love these discussion we have :enjoy:

On topic share your finding with me I want to read about reasons why a loyal animal like dog is so disliked among many Muslims.

Last edited:
Most people are silenced because of COAS vouch for the same.

Good, ,,,,, hope to see you writing many more on PDF... Good luck..
PSL brand is going smoothly we should continue to host in UAE for next 3 season after that we could shift here so we have stronger base when we do that

PSL brand is going smoothly we should continue to host in UAE for next 3 season after that we could shift here so we have stronger base when we do that

Someone (exclude military totally) played the political card to cash the opportunity and few people are too short sighted. Agreed with you as till the situation is not favourable and suitable.

Thanks mate.I am glad that shared it with me bro. Pls keep doing it in the future I love these discussion we have :enjoy:

See if you could remain normal (like a zombie after reading this)

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 16 :
Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah

While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.

https://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_7_62.php

On topic share your finding with me I want to read about reasons why a loyal animal like dog is so disliked among many Muslims.

Now give a critical reading to content of this link, don't rely on it but use your brain and see if this makes sense.

http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/part_1_(P1145).html

Abu Huraira who only spent two years with Messenger (Peace be upon him) had a personal disliking for dogs and women. This character was strictly forbidden by Caliph Omer not to write Ahadith ............ but soon after assassination of Omer he started again ........ this character had his arguments with Ayesha too.

Back
Top Bottom