What's new

Pakistani corner

Loved it. Yes same here i even try to watch Russian ones though they aren't in English and is full of propaganda but still.
It was really good movie (watched it just last night lol). The slow motion scenes really tripped me out like they did in Cross of Iron.
have you guys seen allied yet its a must watch

Salam Everyone,

How's going? Hope you are all fine and doing well.....
Weather started to change in Karachi and getting a bit hotter unlike week before.

Salam Everyone,

How's going? Hope you are all fine and doing well.....
Weather started to change in Karachi and getting a bit hotter unlike week before.
walikum salam same is the case with lahore it was 24 degree here today

walikum salam same is the case with lahore it was 24 degree here today

Ok, seems like weather started to change so hopefully, will bring joy and peace. Been saddened due to unrest since few days :(. Need to keep our senses together and must not divide in these times that exactly enemy want us to be.

A man playing Seronz( balochi Instrument )

15975293_1231470960271361_6040812008723050968_o.jpg

Ok, seems like weather started to change so hopefully, will bring joy and peace. Been saddened due to unrest since few days :(. Need to keep our senses together and must not divide in these times that exactly enemy want us to be.
me too bro all this death and violence is making me so angry that i can't even open the terror and counter terror ops without grinding my teeth and losing my mind.hence i am now refraining myself from opening them for now :(.
one thing i can't understand is why the hell can't we live in peace why do we have this urge to blow each other up.why are our people still being seduced by the organizations like TTP or ISIS have they not seen the death and terror these guys bring with them.

me too bro all this death and violence is making me so angry that i can't even open the terror and counter terror ops without grinding my teeth and losing my mind.hence i am now refraining myself from opening them for now :(.
one thing i can't understand is why the hell can't we live in peace why do we have this urge to blow each other up.why are our people still being seduced by the organizations like TTP or ISIS have they not seen the death and terror these guys bring with them.

My dear, the key word is WE. The day We understand "all of us means WE" without any difference, will be living in peace and harmony otherwise, the threat may exist forever due to the root cause of us divided and the same is exploited by the enemy. Every individual has to do his/her part then we can achieve more.

My dear, the key word is WE. The day We understand "all of us means WE" without any difference, will be living in peace and harmony otherwise, the threat may exist forever due to the root cause of us divided and the same is exploited by the enemy. Every individual has to do his/her part then we can achieve more.
nothing is seem to be working for every step forward it seem like we are taking 2 backwards. everyone of us knew very well that simple operation is never going to bring peace. we need to end this hate within us to get rid of this mess.but government still has take any substantial step to root out the cause they haven't regulated the madrassahs or mosques. neither they have changed our curriculum or education system to teach tolerance at young age.i have yet to see a single anti terror public awareness campaign. when will our government understand that we can't just win this war just through guns.we need to cut their man power supply and local support by spreading awareness and teaching our people to tolerate and live with each other as a single unit. but alas either our government is sleeping or they really don't care what happen to us and this country

Back
Top Bottom