What's new

Pakistani corner

@friendly_troll96 The thread you tagged me in I am banned there but these are women who are nothing but soft pron stars. Who have sold there honor and dignity and are ready to sell anything to earn money. I have more respect for a prosti.... which works in Heera Mandi than these Models.

@friendly_troll96 The thread you tagged me in I am banned there but these are women who are nothing but soft pron stars. Who have sold there honor and dignity and are ready to sell anything to earn money. I have more respect for a prosti.... which works in Heera Mandi than these Models.
omg why did they ban you from that thread? :o::(
@django

I did not ban Hazrat @Zarvan from the tharki thread, perhaps his nemesis @Path-Finder ;) had something to do with it.Kudos Troll
There is a saying a rifle is a soldier's wife and well SCAR is Hazrat @Zarvan zojia. Hazrat is not banned from the thread it's a self placed ban. when your wife is SCAR how can those models and actresses compete with the belgian blonde??

There is a saying a rifle is a soldier's wife and well SCAR is Hazrat @Zarvan zojia. Hazrat is not banned from the thread it's a self placed ban. when your wife is SCAR how can those models and actresses compete with the belgian blonde??
I am banned from that thread

_94735892_gettyimages-635019962.jpg

Lahore music festival.................

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom