What's new

Pakistani corner

hn to thori si trolling kr 150 posts hi hain aewiin ho jayenge and congratz doordie

@Doordie @Hell hound@Maxpane @SherDil007

Anyone interested to know a grotesque event? Acha , chalo phr pur zor israar p I'll narrate it :D

when I joined PDF back in February 2016, shortly after a month or so was checking out PDF status updates. Then, @PaklovesTurkiye status drew my attention (Sorry Pakistan.....We are not doing enough for you Feb 6, 2016)

which is still there on his profile page . Couldn't see his flags as I was using my cell. So took him for a Turk member :P

Phr kea tha tasalea'n dynay LGA m ------ nahee nahee bhai AP NY pehly he bohat favor ki Pak ki---- :-)

Then after an hour or 2 came back at home and opened my laptop------------- :blink: Yeh to Pakistani hain :fie: forii del kea shukar hain bhai NY daikh nae lea :lol:

@Doordie @Hell hound @The Eagle @Maxpane @SherDil007

Anyone interested to know a grotesque event? Acha , chalo phr pur zor israar p I'll narrate it :D

when I joined PDF back in February 2016, shortly after a month or so was checking out PDF status updates. Then, @PaklovesTurkiye status drew my attention (Sorry Pakistan.....We are not doing enough for you Feb 6, 2016)

which is still there on his profile page . Couldn't see his flags as I was using my cell. So took him for a Turk member :P

Phr kea tha tasalea'n dynay LGA m ------ nahee nahee bhai AP NY pehly he bohat favor ki Pak ki---- :-)

Then after an hour or 2 came back at home and opened my laptop------------- :blink: Yeh to Pakistani hain :fie: forii del kea shukar hain bhai NY daikh nae lea :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: bach gya phr to

@The Eagle @war&peace @Sarge @Morse_Code @Djinn

Hota hai hota hai :lol:.... there are many funny, hilarious and even burlesque situations happened to me too or I was involved in them but I may not be able share them here on the forum ;)

LOL @Mentee, seeing that you asked on Whatever, I
can't use the off-topic excuse to hide so here we go :

As I personally value such impromptu happenstances as perks
of factual knowledge
and sparks to multi-potent interrogations,
- impromptu happenstances / things that do happen
together but are not truly related & at that only recently ...
Christ was not born on December 25th so the link from
him to Jinnah is appearances deep only. Even then, the
birthday was moved by Pope Julius I ( between 337 & 352 ).
So between then and 1876 when Jinnah was also gifted
to us, roughly 1 525 years went by without a connection.
So cute but untrue and in any case recent.

- perks of factual knowledge / true bits of little or no use
Issa and Jinnah's births are celebrated on the same day ...
but their real birthdays are not the same. Fun Fact not science.

- sparks to multi-potent interrogations / thinking differently
Just as a hint of things that could have been, this coincidence
can be explored nonetheless and one could point out that
both were very inclusive and had it reproached to them or that
both were the shepherd of their people during hard transitions
... or that their names start with the same initial in English :D ?
Etc.
One characteristic of multi-potent questioning is that it produces
results away from its inception domain.

And combining the 3, because I won't get lured in mystic dreams,
I don't shy from deeper considerations of non-correlated events
because I believe that all thoughts processes are worth having.

As long as you control how you think of course!
I hope it helps, my good mate; GN, Tay.

Last edited:

hahahahahahaha :-)

good one yar :-) will recommend you for tamgha-e-imtiaz for completing mission within time frame lol

Hota hai hota hai :lol:.... there are many funny, hilarious and even burlesque situations happened to me too or I was involved in them but I may not be able share them here on the forum ;)

I wont make fun of you , go ahead :D
LOL @Mentee, seeing that you asked on Whatever, I
can't use the off-topic excuse to hide so here we go :

As I personally value such impromptu happenstances as perks
of factual knowledge
and sparks to multi-potent interrogations,
- impromptu happenstances / things that do happen
together but are not truly related & at that only recently ...
Christ was not born on December 25th so the link from
him to Jinnah is appearances deep only. Even then, the
birthday was moved by Pope Julius I ( between 337 & 352 ).
So between then and 1876 when Jinnah was also gifted
to us, roughly 1 525 years went by without a connection.
So cute but untrue and in any case recent.

- perks of factual knowledge / true bits of little or no use
Issa and Jinnah's births are celebrated on the same day ...
but their real birthdays are not the same. Fun Fact not science.

- sparks to multi-potent interrogations / thinking differently
just as a hint of things that could have been, this coincidence
can be explored nonetheless and one could point out that
both were very inclusive and had it reproached to them or that
both were the shepherd of their people during hard transitions
... or that their names start with the same initial in English :D ?
Etc.
One characteristic of multi-potent questioning is that it produces
results away from its inception domain.

And combining the 3, because I won't get lured in mystic dreams,
I don't shy from deeper considerations of non-correlated events
because I believe that all thoughts processes are worth having.

As long as you control how you think of course!
I hope it helps, my good mate; GN, Tay.
:o: @The Sandman there still exist some seniors who, when requested by the juniors, would type a semi thesis cum answer to quench their thirst for curiosity :cray:
God bless you Sir and a very good day
Mentay 8-)

ahahaahaa that happens jb ap wo bn'ne ki koshish krein jo ap nhi hn :D I mean...shareef! :D @Moonlight

Lil sis, you are sharp and witty but not that cool :D is it the university related frustration? Also Happens with me. However, I make @Hell hound my witness and refer your case to him :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom