What's new

Pakistani corner

13767499_142062302901590_1576010964_n.jpg

@The Sandman @Moonlight @django
YR kiya yad krwadia sheikh jhande, jhandiyan, badges, stickers yr mera to Pak aane ka dil ho rha hai ab :undecided:

Fake arse propaganda pic!!!

It first appeared in IndianExpress on Jun 2, 2015. The protestors are actually Indian muslims protesting against ISIS and assuring hindus of their patriotism. Saffron is a big giveaway unless one were pretending to be blind.
screenshot-www google com 2016-08-14 07-07-26.png

@WebMaster @waz @WAJsal @Zibago

Fake arse propaganda pic!!!

It first appeared in IndianExpress on Jun 2, 2015. The protestors are actually Indian muslims protesting against ISIS and assuring hindus of their patriotism. Saffron is a big giveaway unless one were pretending to be blind.
View attachment 325749
@WebMaster @waz @WAJsal @Zibago
and the audacity is all newspaper are printing this farce propaganda ---- Mods will have a tough day ahead of them because in a short span I saw three threads on similar topic, BRP chief thread was just deleted -----

and the audacity is all newspaper are printing this farce propaganda ---- Mods will have a tough day ahead of them because in a short span I saw three threads on similar topic, BRP chief thread was just deleted -----
the sad part is no pak member/mod bothered to verify the authenticity of the pic/news.

the sad part is no pak member/mod bothered to verify the authenticity of the pic/news.
If this is about protests in GB than 1 thread was locked by the webby himself and we did countered it and proved it wrong same with 1 other iirc mods need to be more active now seriously i think we need few more mods their propaganda is in full swing on PDF and we're too few to counter it....

personally, i don't like to interact with such lot, ignore them ---- just report the post ---- to express my anger i give out -ve rating to the user (as per set rules for rating) -------

If this is about protests in GB than 1 thread was locked by the webby himself and we did countered it and proved it wrong same with 1 other iirc mods need to be more active now seriously i think we need few more mods their propaganda is in full swing on PDF and we're too few to counter it....

Which thread?

personally, i don't like to interact with such lot, ignore them ---- just report the post ---- to express my anger i give out -ve rating to the user (as per set rules for rating) -------
propaganda threads should be busted and posters banned for good. mere -ives won't suffice.

Back
Top Bottom