What's new

Pakistani corner

Wo isliye kyunke bachpan se hii unhe dande ki aadat hai lekin ab is adat ko badalna hii parega
After Peshawar school massacre Raheel showed qualities of a leader as he was on a flight to Kabul within hours,while your democratically elected leader was in a food comatose. IK is not going to win the next election. I'm just being pragmatic and trying take the best option available.

After Peshawar school massacre Raheel showed qualities of a leader as he was on a flight to Kabul within hours,while your democratically elected leader was in a food comatose. IK is not going to win the next election. I'm just being pragmatic and trying take the best option available.
Noora to hai hii ***** usse yehi umeed ki jaskti hai but tell me agar noore ki jaga IK hota ya koi bhi mulk se wafadar democratically elected leader hota to kia R.S kabul jata? absolutely NO! again we got thugs like NS because of our military and our own MISTAKES we elected him come accept the fact yeah there was rigging in elections but he got what 1 crore votes iirc so majority of the voters voted for him. BTW why do you think IK will not win the 2018 elections?

@Hyperion A lot has been going on in Turkey recently with the bombing and now the military intervention. I hope you and your family are well & safe!

Stay Safe

CnliHZ5WcAA__pw.jpg

13731453_877386622365347_1872023155343915017_n-jpg.318473

@Arsalan , jumhooriat key khilaf sazich!

CnliHZ5WcAA__pw.jpg

13731453_877386622365347_1872023155343915017_n-jpg.318473

@Arsalan , jumhooriat key khilaf sazich!

Lolz!!
Well that explains why no one from the government commented anything, they felt the it was unfair that the players saluted and did those push ups etc as a gesture of respect for army and did nothing for the politicians.,.... mmmm like,,, making some off shore accounts or something. Too bad.

@SBD-3

Lolz!!
Well that explains why no one from the government commented anything, they felt the it was unfair that the players saluted and did those push ups etc as a gesture of respect for army and did nothing for the politicians.,.... mmmm like,,, making some off shore accounts or something. Too bad.

@SBD-3
You killed the fun man....:lol:

You killed the fun man....:lol:
Seriously bro, sharm nai aai in logon ko asay salute krty huay!!
Jamhoriat dar sa thar thar kaanp rahi ha,,,
Pahly he army kaam ni krny dyti bychari government ko :(

Seriously bro, sharm nai aai in logon ko asay salute krty huay!!
Jamhoriat dar sa thar thar kaanp rahi ha,,,
Pahly he army kaam ni krny dyti bychari government ko :(
On a serious note: Army isn't intervening, it's Nawaz Sharif who is a threat to democracy not the army or the opposition. These people give a bad image to democracy. Please don't tag our PMLN friends, don't wish to waste time.

They will abuse the army and even accept that they fail to reform it and continue to be dictated by it, yet they continue to support PMLN....Long story, will tell you some other time.

On a serious note: Army isn't intervening, it's Nawaz Sharif who is a threat to democracy not the army or the opposition. These people give a bad image to democracy. Please don't tag our PMLN friends, don't wish to waste time.

They will abuse the army and even accept that they fail to reform it and continue to be dictated by it, yet they continue to support PMLN....Long story, will tell you some other time.
They are desperate Wajsal, they are in habit of looting as much as they want as they know someone will intervene and they will play victim in the next elections. Not this time. They have tried to provoke the army on quite a few occasion this time around as well but thanks God the army is using brains this time around.

If you ask me, i am totally against army rule and martial law but that still do not changes the fact that democracy have done us more harm than good till now. Lets see if continuity of the process brings anything positive. However if i tell you frankly, while it may bring something positive for the nation, it surely will be a disaster for the current breed of politicians who are used to blaming others for there failures!! That wont be working now.

About tagging PMLN friends, it was not out of disrespect or insult. I hope everyone takes it on a light note. No reason to be extremist in your support of a political party, no matter which party it is. Look at my signature for understanding the reason. :)

Guys....can you identify which music/song is being played in this video? it is pashto music......

Back
Top Bottom