What's new

Pakistani corner

Did u ever attend paindu wedding ? ladies color their cheeks bright red...its hilarious

Hahaha. :p
Yep Yep. :D Never attended but have seen.
My family used to say bandooq lagae Hain and I was too young to understand it. Later on I finally figured why they call it bandooq. That blush on they apply was like very long diagonally just like a bandooq. And the dark red and pink. Oh Teri :D :rofl:

Only prayers are left though they are looting each & everything. No such management found so far in case of worst weather so also no arrangements are made nor they are interesting. Alas, only pour will die such death of heat stroke etc yet these politicians will be having committee sessions in fully chilled rooms.
After all "ghareeb key qabar pay he bantay hain mahel".

Kya kiya Khizr ne Sikander se,
Ab kise rehnuma kare koi.

Do anyone of you know the background to this couplet of poetry? I did look it up, but couldn't help myself with an answer. I am really curious to know. I mean what did Khizar do to Alexander? Please share your knowledge with me. Thanks!

@MaarKhoor @The Eagle @Khafee

I hate pink color and especially the very dark or shocking pink. :p
I find it a very paindu color. :D

hehe.....paindu color? what does that mean?

I like girls who like pink colour :ashamed:
ESpecially if the girl looks like Sabeeka,Sadaf and Mehreen :D

you are married na? What if Bhabi sees your post? :lol: pitai hojaigi sai wali........hehe

Do anyone of you know the background to this couplet of poetry? I did look it up, but couldn't help myself with an answer. I am really curious to know. I mean what did Khizar do to Alexander? Please share your knowledge with me. Thanks!

Yes Sikandar was befriended with Hazrat Khidr A.S and ask Hazrat Khidr to guide him to fountain of youth but after many days long journey when they reach the fountain of youth Hazrat Khidr pointed out about old crows and other animals who drink from fountain of youth but they are not young but old even can't fly Sikandar ask Hazrat Khidr what is this then Hazrat Khidr told him they drink from fountain of youth they get life till Qayamat but youth only granted to Khidr by Allah Pak they get life but not the youth so they wish to die but can't. Sikandar listen this and returned without drinking from fountain....
Kiya Kia Khizer ney Sikandar se...Ab kise rahnuma karay koi.

hehe.....paindu color? what does that mean?

you are married na? What if Bhabi sees your post? :lol: pitai hojaigi sai wali........hehe
Baby youre the one par allowed to hain na char :cheesy:
Not married just engaged :D

Did u ever attend paindu wedding ? ladies color their cheeks bright red...its hilarious
Bleach sahe laga key,laal lipstick and nailpolish laga kay dracula lagti hain

Actually it is more about a journey of both Sikandar and Khizar A.S consisting 3 different stories within. Will talk about detail later as I am unable to recall the complete right now.

10291112_10157080792440497_6989768653567786073_n.jpg

Veena Malik, her husband Asad Bashir & Son Abram Khan

"Roaming around as a simple Pakistani family on a simple bike..."

@Imran Khan @MaarKhoor @SHAMK9 @django

Hmm ye wohe Veena hay na :D

Roaming around as a simple Pakistani family on a simple bike
Nothing special about veena, she defame Pakistan and mock our premier intelligence agency. She done every thing for money and cheap publicity, above all she is the most koogee actress i ever found.

Nothing special about veena, she defame Pakistan and mock our premier intelligence agency. She done every thing for money and cheap publicity, above all she is the most koogee actress i ever found.
I dont give a damn about what she did in her private life but i mocking our institutions in India was a cheap act.but still after revealing it all seeing her in burka is kind of funny :D

I am talking about her public life :D she did't pose for that pictures for private use.
Dafa ho sanu ki if she wishes to sell herself to the highest bidder but dont mock our institutions in enemy countries or speak bs about Pakistan in that place

Not exactly. The Wakhan Corridor separates us from Tajikistan. It's a lawless frontier ripe with anti-Pakistan elements. Also, there aren't any feasible natural routes into the corridor from Pakistan or Tajikistan. We'll be best suited linking to Tajikistan through China. Not only is this route much more stable and reliable it also already has the infrastructure required. Sadly Ghizer, for now, will have to take the trickles of CPEC. However, I am very hopeful that the injection of money in the region will naturally see, at the least, gradual improvement in the accessibility of all the north-west districts (from Chitral to Ishkomen), resulting in obvious economic benefit.
Ghizer and the surrounding areas have huge potential in terms of producing Hydral electricity, through small dams-which are a need for the region and the country. Secondly, the area has a huge tourism potential, the road to Shandur is unbearable, better infrastructure can boost tourism and help the economy. And there is also a huge potential of Agriculture products. Not that the region isn't producing anything for now. Government help can certainly help a lot. Basic facilities can easily be improved. Back in Yasin we have an Aga Khan dispensary and a proper Hospital if emergency ever strikes is in Gilgit, which takes and hour and a half to reach. Distrcit capitals should have a proper hospitals and all. Musharraf made the road, that too thanks to Lalik Jan's Mizar. That area can easily be a example for the world, needs a little attention. Ever been to the area? it is a hidden Shangrila.

@notorious_eagle ,@Jazzbot , another sazich...

Back
Top Bottom