• Links in Baldia factory fire-sazich by the terrorist involved
  • any other target killer confessing to work for MQM-sazich
  • Money laundering-sazich
  • Imran Farooq-sazich
  • Altaf Hussain asking for RAW's help-sazich
  • MQM senior members confessing to taking funds from RAW-sazich
Why the hell is the world against MQM? :(
@notorious_eagle ...

Guys last year got real hot, Karachi is not seeing the type of rain it used to see during Monsoon season. This summer is going to be very hot...Get ready, already gotten quite hot.
@Areesh ,@fatman17 ,@The Eagle ...any more Karachites on PDF?

Yes it is already very hot. I hope situation of load shedding would be better than what it was last year. At least in my area thing s are better and load shedding is in control for now.

Yes it is already very hot. I hope situation of load shedding would be better than what it was last year. At least in my area thing s are better and load shedding is in control for now.
Not expecting a lot of rain, what's happened to the weather. Used to rain a lot back in the days.

@Ammara Chaudhry anti national parties is all we got. Hakim Ali Zardari called Jinnah a suwar ka bacha, Altaf has repeatedly called partition a blunder and called on India for help and Wali Ur Rehman of the ANP said he is Pashtun first Muslim second and Pakistani last.

I even had a relative in Canada who did not believe in Pakistan and had served in government. Point is anti national people who do not even believe in Pakistan are given jobs in government. How can a person who hates Pakistan and does not believe in its being getting a job to make it better. He will never make it better. Ethnic voting and chauvinistic attitudes tore Pakistan apart in 71 but we continue to vote for anti national MQM, ANP and PPP. This is a maor flaw which we need to correct.

@Ammara Chaudhry anti national parties is all we got. Hakim Ali Zardari called Jinnah a suwar ka bacha, Altaf has repeatedly called partition a blunder and called on India for help and Wali Ur Rehman of the ANP said he is Pashtun first Muslim second and Pakistani last.

I even had a relative in Canada who did not believe in Pakistan and had served in government. Point is anti national people who do not even believe in Pakistan are given jobs in government. How can a person who hates Pakistan and does not believe in its being getting a job to make it better. He will never make it better. Ethnic voting and chauvinistic attitudes tore Pakistan apart in 71 but we continue to vote for anti national MQM, ANP and PPP. This is a maor flaw which we need to correct.

Yes we got so much to fix in Pakistan. Corrupt government is not the only problem Pakistan is facing today. The first thing needs to get fixed is, illiteracy/ignorance in people. They still can't differentiate between wrong and right. It's been decade now, Pakistan is tolerating with same insane and corrupt people in government. Why so? Because of us people. Still elect them after seeing the messed up Pakistan. People in interior Sindh believe even if the 'Waderas' take away the dignities of their mothers and sisters, they're gonna vote PPP. Who should I blame now? Government? Of course not. Same goes with supporters of MQM. Then they mourn for chaos in Karachi. Unfortunately, we got no authentic and credible political party.

1233aa89d6f72a4e1868e1f7f1ac40c43c7bd527.jpg

Fruit.......................

24104587881_b165525464_o.jpg

From Rabia Butt,s FB page(wohe Hijrat wali)
ﻣﯿﮟ ﮐﮧ ﺍﮎ ﻋﻮﺭﺕ ﮨﻮﮞ۔۔۔
ﺭﺍﺕ ﮐﮯ ﺁﭨﮫ ﺑﺠﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ۔۔۔۔۔۔
ﺑﺎﮨﺮ ﺟﺎ ﺭﮨﯽ ﮨﻮﮞ۔۔۔ ﺭﻭﭨﯿﺎﮞ ﺧﺮﯾﺪﻧﮯ ﮐﻮ۔۔۔
ﻧﮧ ﻣﯿﮟ ﺳﺠﯽ ﺑﻨﯽ ﮨﻮﮞ۔۔۔ ﻧﮧ ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ﮐﭙﮍﮮ ﺟﺎﺫﺏ ﻧﻈﺮ ﮨﯿﮟ۔۔۔
ﻣﮕﺮ ﯾﮩﺎﮞ ﺳﺮﻋﺎﻡ۔۔۔
ﯾﮧ ﺳﺎﺗﻮﯾﮟ ﮔﺎﮌﯼ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔ ﻣﺮﮮ ﭘﯿﭽﮭﮯ ﭘﮍﯼ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﮐﮩﺘﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ، ﺷﻮﮨﺮ ﮨﮯ ﯾﺎﻧﮩﯿﮟ، ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ﺳﻨﮓ ﺳﯿﺮ ﮐﺮﻭ۔۔۔
ﺟﻮ ﺑﮭﯽ ﭼﺎﮨﻮ ﮔﯽ ﺗﺠﮭﮯ ﻟﮯ ﺩﻭﮞ ﮔﺎ۔۔۔
ﯾﮩﺎﮞ ﺗﻨﺪﻭﺭﭼﯽ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﻭﻗﺖ ﺳﺎﮌﮬﮯ ﺁﭨﮫ ﮨﻮﺍ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﺁﭨﺎ ﮔﻮﻧﺪﮪ ﺭﮨﺎ ﮨﮯ ﻣﮕﺮ ﭘﺘﮧ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﮐﯿﻮﮞ ﻣﺠﮭﮯ ﺩﯾﮑﮫ ﮐﺮ ﺁﻧﮑﮭﯿﮟ ﻣﺎﺭ ﺭﮨﺎ
ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﻧﺎﻥ ﺩﯾﺘﮯ ﮨﻮﺋﮯ ﺍﭘﻨﺎ ﮨﺎﺗﮫ ﻣﺮﮮ ﮨﺎﺗﮫ ﺳﮯ ﻣﺲ ﮐﺮ ﺭﮨﺎ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔۔۔۔
ﺳﮍﮎ ﻋﺒﻮﺭ ﮐﯽ ﺗﻮ ﮔﺎﮌﯼ ﺳﻮﺍﺭ ﻣﺮﯼ ﻃﺮﻑ ﺁﯾﺎ۔۔۔
ﮔﺎﮌﯼ ﺳﻮﺍﺭ ﻗﯿﻤﺖ ﭘﻮﭼﮫ ﺭﮨﺎ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔ ﺭﺍﺕ ﮐﮯ ﮐﺘﻨﮯ؟
ﻣﯿﮟ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﺟﺎﻧﺘﯽ ﺗﮭﯽ ﺭﺍﺗﻮﮞ ﮐﯽ ﻗﯿﻤﺖ ﮐﯿﺎ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﯾﮧ ﻣﯿﺮﺍ ﻣﻠﮏ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﻣﯿﺮﯼ ﮨﺘﮭﯿﻠﯿﺎﮞ ﻧﻢ ﮨﯿﮟ۔۔۔ ﻟﮕﺘﺎ ﮨﮯ ﺑﻮﻝ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﭘﺎؤں گی
ﺍﺑﮭﯽ ﻣﯿﺮﯼ ﺧﺠﺎﻟﺖ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺭﻧﺞ ﮐﺎ ﭘﺴﯿﻨﮧ ﺧﺸﮏ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﮨﻮﺍ ﺗﮭﺎ
ﮐﮧ ﮔﮭﺮ ﭘﮩﻨﭻ ﮔﺌﯽ۔۔۔
ﺍﻧﺠﻨﯿﺌﺮ ﮐﻮ ﺩﯾﮑﮭﺎ۔۔۔ ﺍﯾﮏ ﺷﺮﯾﻒ ﻣﺮﺩ ﺟﻮ ﺩﻭﺳﺮﯼ ﻣﻨﺰﻝ ﭘﺮ ﺑﯿﻮﯼ ﺍﻭﺭ
ﺑﯿﭩﯽ ﮐﮯ ﺳﺎﺗﮫ ﺭﮨﺘﺎ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﺳﻼﻡ ﺟﻨﺎﺏ۔۔۔ ﺑﯿﮕﻢ ﭨﮭﯿﮏ ﮨﯿﮟ؟ ﺁﭖ ﮐﯽ ﭘﯿﺎﺭﯼ ﺑﯿﭩﯽ ﭨﮭﯿﮏ ﮨﮯ؟
ﻭﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ، ﺗﻢ ﭨﮭﯿﮏ ﮨﻮ؟ ﺧﻮﺵ ﮨﻮ؟ ﻧﻈﺮ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﺁﺗﯽ ﮨﻮ؟
ﺳﭻ ﺗﻮ ﯾﮧ ﮨﮯ ﺁﺝ ﺭﺍﺕ ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ﮔﮭﺮ ﮐﻮﺋﯽ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ۔۔۔
ﺍﮔﺮ ﻣﻤﮑﻦ ﮨﮯ ﺗﻮ ﺁ ﺟﺎﻭ، ﻧﯿﻠﻮﻓﺮ ﮐﺎ ﮐﻤﭙﯿﻮﭨﺮ ﭨﮭﯿﮏ ﮐﺮ ﺩﻭ۔۔
ﺑﮩﺖ ﮔﮍ ﺑﮍ ﮐﺮﺗﺎ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔ ﯾﮧ ﻣﯿﺮﺍ ﻣﻮﺑﺎﺋﻞ ﮨﮯ، ﺁﺭﺍﻡ ﺳﮯ ﺟﺘﻨﯽ ﺑﺎﺕ ﭼﺎﮨﮯ
ﮐﺮﻧﺎ۔۔
ﻣﯿﮟ ﺩﻝ ﻣﺴﻮﺳﺘﮯ ﮨﻮﺋﯽ ﮐﮩﺘﯽ ﮨﻮﮞ، ﺑﮩﺖ ﺍﭼﮭﺎ۔۔۔ ﺍﮔﺮ ﻭﻗﺖ ﻣﻼ ﺗﻮ
ﺿﺮﻭﺭ۔۔
ﯾﮧ ﺳﺮﺯﻣﯿﻦ ﺍﺳﻼﻡ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﯾﮧ ﺍﻭﻟﯿﺎ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺻﻮﻓﯿﺎ ﮐﯽ ﺳﺮﺯﻣﯿﻦ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﯾﮩﺎﮞ ﺍﺳﻼﻣﯽ ﻗﻮﺍﻧﯿﻦ ﺭﺍﺋﺞ ﮨﯿﮟ۔۔۔ ﻣﮕﺮ ﯾﮩﺎﮞ ﺟﻨﺴﯽ ﻣﺮﯾﻀﻮﮞ ﻧﮯ ﻣﺎﺩﮦ
ﻣﻨﻮﯾﮧ ﺑﮑﮭﯿﺮ ﺭﮐﮭﺎ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﺩﯾﻦ، ﻧﮧ ﻣﺬﮨﺐ، ﻧﮧ ﻗﺎﻧﻮﻥ .... ﺍﻭﺭ ﻧﮧ ﺗﻤﺎﺭﺍ ﻧﺎﻡ ﺣﻔﺎﻇﺖ ﮐﺮ ﺳﮑﺘﺎ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﯾﮧ ﮨﮯ ﺍﺳﻼﻣﯽ ﺟﻤﮩﻮﺭﯾﮧ ....
ﺍﻭﺭ ﻣﯿﮟ ﺍﯾﮏ ﻋﻮﺭﺕ ﮨﻮﮞ
ﻣﯿﺮﺍ ﺷﻮﮨﺮ ﭼﺎﮨﮯ ﺗﻮ ﭼﺎﺭ ﻋﻘﺪ ﮐﺮﮮ ﺍﻭﺭ ﭼﺎﻟﯿﺲ ﻋﻮﺭﺗﻮﮞ ﺳﮯ ﺗﻌﻠﻖ،
ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ﺑﺎﻝ ﻣﺠﮭﮯ ﺟﮩﻨﻢ ﻣﯿﮟ ﻟﮯ ﺟﺎﺋﯿﮟ ﮔﮯ
ﺍﻭﺭ ﻣﺮﺩﻭﮞ ﮐﮯ ﺑﺪﻥ ﮐﺎ ﻋﻄﺮ ﺍﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﺑﮩﺸﺖ ﻣﯿﮟ ﻟﮯ ﺟﺎﺋﮯ ﮔﺎ
ﻣﺠﮭﮯ ﮐﻮﺋﯽ ﻋﺪﺍﻟﺖ ﻣﯿﺴﺮ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﮨﮯ
ﺍﮔﺮ ﻣﯿﺮﺍ ﻣﺮﺩ ﻃﻼﻕ ﺩﮮ ﺗﻮ ﺑﺎﻏﯿﺮﺕ ﮐﮩﻼﺋﮯ
ﺍﮔﺮ ﻣﯿﮟ ﻃﻼﻕ ﻣﺎﻧﮕﻮﮞ ﺗﻮ ﮐﮩﯿﮟ :
ﺣﺪ ﺳﮯ ﮔﺬﺭ ﮔﺌﯽ، ﺷﺮﻡ ﮐﮭﻮ ﺑﯿﭩﮭﯽ۔۔۔
ﻣﯿﺮﯼ ﺑﯿﭩﯽ ﮐﻮ ﺑﯿﺎﮦ ﮐﮯ ﻟﯿﮯ ﻣﯿﺮﯼ ﺍﺟﺎﺯﺕ ﺩﺭﮐﺎﺭ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﻣﮕﺮ ﺑﺎﭖ ﮐﯽ
ﺍﺟﺎﺯﺕ ﻻﺯﻣﯽ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﻣﯿﮟ ﺩﻭ ﮐﺎﻡ ﮐﺮﺗﯽ ﮨﻮﮞ، ﻭﮦ ﮐﺎﻡ ﺳﮯ ﺁﺗﺎ ﮨﮯ ﺁﺭﺍﻡ ﮐﺮﺗﺎ ﮨﮯ
ﻣﯿﮟ ﮐﺎﻡ ﺳﮯ ﺁ ﮐﺮ ﭘﮭﺮ ﮐﺎﻡ ﮐﺮﺗﯽ ﮨﻮﮞ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺍﺳﮯ
ﺳﮑﻮﻥ ﻓﺮﺍﮨﻢ ﮐﺮﻧﺎ ﻣﺮﺍ ﮨﯽ ﮐﺎﻡ ﮨﮯ۔۔۔
ﻣﯿﮟ ﮐﮧ ﺍﯾﮏ ﻋﻮﺭﺕ ﮨﻮﮞ۔۔۔
ﻣﺮﺩ ﮐﻮ ﺣﻖ ﮨﮯ ﮐﮧ ﻣﺠﮭﮯ ﺩﯾﮑﮭﯿﮟ، ﻣﮕﺮ ﻏﻠﻄﯽ ﺳﮯ ﺍﮔﺮ ﻣﺮﺩ ﭘﺮ ﻣﺮﯼ
ﻧﮕﺎﮦ ﭘﮍ ﺟﺎﺋﮯ
ﺗﻮ ﻣﯿﮟ ﺁﻭﺍﺭﮦ ﺍﻭﺭ ﮐﺜﯿﻒ ﺧﯿﺎﻝ ﮐﮩﻼﻭﮞ۔۔۔
ﻣﯿﮟ ﺍﯾﮏ ﻋﻮﺭﺕ ﮨﻮﮞ، ﺍﭘﻨﮯ ﺗﻤﺎﻡ ﻣﺤﺪﻭﺩ ﭘﻦ ﮐﮯ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺑﮭﯽ ﻋﻮﺭﺕ ﮨﻮﮞ۔۔۔
ﮐﯿﺎ ﻣﺮﯼ ﭘﯿﺪﺍﺋﺶ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮐﻮﺋﯽ ﻏﻠﻄﯽ ﺗﮭﯽ؟
ﯾﺎ ﻭﮦ ﻣﻘﺎﻡ ﻏﻠﻂ ﺗﮭﺎ ﺟﮩﺎﮞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﺑﮍﯼ ﮨﻮﺋﯽ۔۔۔
ﻣﯿﺮﺍ ﺟﺴﻢ، ﻣﯿﺮﺍ ﺑﺪﻥ، ﻣﯿﺮﺍ ﻭﺟﻮﺩ ﺍﯾﮏ ﺍﻋﻠٰﯽ ﻟﺒﺎﺱ ﻭﺍﻟﮯ ﻣﺮﺩﮐﯽ ﺳﻮﭺ
ﺍﻭﺭ ﻋﺮﺑﯽ ﺯﺑﺎﻥ ﮐﮯ ﭼﻨﺪ ﻓﻘﺮﻭﮞ ﮐﮯ ﻧﺎﻡ ﺑﯿﻊ ﮨﮯ
ﺍﭘﻨﯽ ﮐﺘﺎﺏ ﺑﺪﻝ ﮈﺍﻟﻮﮞ ﯾﺎ ﺳﺮﺯﻣﯿﻦ ﮐﮯ ﻣﺮﺩﻭﮞ ﮐﯽ ﺳﻮﭺ۔۔۔ﯾﺎ ﮐﻤﺮﮮ ﮐﮯ
ﮐﻮﻧﮯ ﻣﯿﮟ ﻣﺤﺒﻮﺱ ﺭﮨﻮﮞ۔۔
ﻣﯿﮟ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﺟﺎﻧﺘﯽ
ﻣﯿﮟ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﺟﺎﻧﺘﯽ ﮐﮧ ﮐﯿﺎ ﻣﯿﮟ ﺩﻧﯿﺎ ﻣﯿﮟ ﺑﺮﮮ ﻣﻘﺎﻡ ﭘﺮ ﭘﯿﺪﺍﮨﻮﺋﯽ ﮨﻮﮞ ،
ﯾﺎ ﺑﺮﮮ ﻣﻮﻗﻌﮯ ﭘﺮ ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﮨﻮﺋﯽ ﮨﻮﮞ -.......
@Ammara Chaudhry @Imran Khan @Shamain @django @Color_Less_Sky

I have always admired the courageous women and females who point out in public the abuse and sexual harassment, the females need to overcome this thinking that "Hamari izzat ka masla hy" be confident and name and shame the scoundrel, slap the coward and spit on the bastard in public and then see how justice is served. Yo khamosh reh kay in gatia zaleel logo kay hoslay buland karny ki zaroorat nai hy balkay in ko in ki ma behn kay samnay zaleel karny ki zaroorat hy ta kay ainda yeh 100 dafa sochay apni in na pak harkato say phelay.

Sorry for the late reply, was busy with some sort of personal & official affairs.

Shaikh Saab, there is a long history for such disclosures and confessions though nothing concrete was done reasoning "due to the best interest of democracy" unfortunately. However, to the some sources, Bhai is on bed already and this development indicates more about to claim leadership.

Guys last year got real hot, Karachi is not seeing the type of rain it used to see during Monsoon season. This summer is going to be very hot...Get ready, already gotten quite hot.
@Areesh ,@fatman17 ,@The Eagle ...any more Karachites on PDF?

You are right bro.... It is already getting hotter than before so earlier this year. Today's weather surprised me and looks like gonna rain. Well, today, almost drove about 65 KMs inside Karachi and very sad to say that administration is cutting more trees rather to plant which is affecting the atmosphere and weather of Karachi. Seems to be getting more worse than before and so far no such planning can be seen as well.

You are right bro.... It is already getting hotter than before so earlier this year. Today's weather surprised me and looks like gonna rain. Well, today, almost drove about 65 KMs inside Karachi and very sad to say that administration is cutting more trees rather to plant which is affecting the atmosphere and weather of Karachi. Seems to be getting more worse than before and so far no such planning can be seen as well.
Weather is very good today. Even in DHA you wouldn't see any trees, if you have been to Islamabad or any other good city you can easily point out the difference between them and Karachi. Jiye Bhutto.

Weather is very good today. Even in DHA you wouldn't see any trees, if you have been to Islamabad or any other good city you can easily point out the difference between them and Karachi. Jiye Bhutto.

TBH, that is why Islamabad has my heart when i visited last year. Trees in Karachi are unseen and even if there are some, they are cutting them for nothing but Plazas etc. Greenery is almost vanished from this city yet how to expect some good weather though today's weather is much better. As per Meteorologists, this year would be worse than last and on other hand, Sayi sarkar is asleep as usual.

Bro you ever visit Sialkot quite similar to Islamabad in terms of weather and trees but roads quality is not that good.

TBH, that is why Islamabad has my heart when i visited last year. Trees in Karachi are unseen and even if there are some, they are cutting them for nothing but Plazas etc. Greenery is almost vanished from this city yet how to expect some good weather though today's weather is much better. As per Meteorologists, this year would be worse than last and on other hand, Sayi sarkar is asleep as usual.
What? i can't stay here in Ramadan, last year was a killer-may god bless the poor. I can't deal with this weather.
Bro you ever visit Sialkot quite similar to Islamabad in terms of weather and trees but roads quality is not that good.
I have not, only been to Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and some small cities in between like Multan and Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Murree and etc, etc...

Back
Top Bottom