What's new

Pakistani corner

Just like Lahore Karachi Motorway which was part of motorways in 90's came under CPEC...

CPEC is a project In Which China is providing money to build various projects and Pakistan after 20 25 or may be 30 years we have to return all the money to China with interest... that's why i say China is doing Pure business here
The projects are already under construction, if they are by private Chinese firm, such in the case of Suki Kana, they shouldn't have been brought under CPEC, when they are on-going and etc, etc. Dasu was being mentioned, most of the time misinformation is being spread, that too by federal ministers(look at APC which happened a couple of days ago).
Give me some time!

The projects are already under construction, if they are by private Chinese firm, such in the case of Suki Kana, they shouldn't have been brought under CPEC, when they are on-going and etc, etc. Dasu was being mentioned, most of the time misinformation is being spread, that too by federal ministers(look at APC which happened a couple of days ago).

Give me some time!

Sir g wo apki baat thek hai k Already under construction hai but un k liye funds ka masla hai Take an example of Dasu dam or Neelum Jehlum dam.... so those projects with some new projects k liye China Paise de rha hai simple Like Karachi Lahore Motorway already National highway hai unko Upgrade kr k name Motorway de dein ga jahan missing links hain wo bna rhy hain

Sir g wo apki baat thek hai k Already under construction hai but un k liye funds ka masla hai Take an example of Dasu dam or Neelum Jehlum dam.... so those projects with some new projects k liye China Paise de rha hai simple Like Karachi Lahore Motorway already National highway hai unko Upgrade kr k name Motorway de dein ga jahan missing links hain wo bna rhy hain
Merey bhai, Dasu key liye funds World bank de raha hai, it has nothing to do with China. I have tagged you for clarification...These projects are on-going, private investors, how can they just be brought under CPEC?
Projects : Dasu Hydropower Stage I Project | The World Bank

Example di hai sir g Dasu dam ki k jese funds ka masla tha ab WB de rha hai wese baki projects k Paise China de rha hai

:D :D
It is wrong of federal government to mislead people, especially the provinces, don't you think? halted project were being built by private firms, i don't see how China can help with that in anyway.

It is wrong of federal government to mislead people, especially the provinces, don't you think? halted project were being built by private firms, i don't see how China can help with that in anyway.

There is something wrong if govt is misleading........ where is NAB??????

IMG_20160113_034508.jpg

Last night was super foggy in Islamabad

Raat bhi neend bhi khawab bhi...
Hai kiya cheez hai jawani bhi...
Dil ko adab e zindagi b na aye..
Ker gey loog hukumrani bhi...
Dil ain deed yaar firaq....
Dil hijr ki kahani bhi...

Back
Top Bottom