What's new

Pakistani corner

Islamabad.
Nice, if i could i would have loved to meet you. Purpose of your visit, if you don't mind me asking.
Weirdly enough most brave women from pakistan come from gb ,skardu,gilgit. I say for a reason.
I agree, in fact women aren't really you know kept in houses and that sort of culture isn't present there.
Miss Sharista Baig first Pakistani GD fighter pilot from Gilgit Baltistan | PAKISTAN DEFENCE NEWS BLOG
this is where i am from, women have complete freedom and i am not exaggerating, thus the reason so many female sensations come from these parts.
watch this:

then there is this: Education In The Mountains
enjoy.

Indian members have thought it'd be best to leave that thread, lol. Damn, i am too good.

Lolzz koi baat nee bro ,areesh and u ,our fav karachiites

bruce-salute.jpg

Nice, if i could i would have loved to meet you. Purpose of your visit, if you don't mind me asking.

I agree, in fact women aren't really you know kept in houses and that sort of culture isn't present there.
Miss Sharista Baig first Pakistani GD fighter pilot from Gilgit Baltistan | PAKISTAN DEFENCE NEWS BLOG
this is where i am from, women have complete freedom and i am not exaggerating, thus the reason so many female sensations come from these parts.
watch this:

then there is this: Education In The Mountains
enjoy.

Indian members have thought it'd be best to leave that thread, lol. Damn, i am too good.
Idont need to read abt shaista bro to know this thing.
I have reasons to make that statement, i had frnds from diff parts of gb and close frnds, and there is more stuff but wont write here. Their girls are very gutsy, and are excellent mountain climbers. My frds were like that.

Its a mountainous region so ppl are used to rugged terrains etc and harsh weathers . Their girls are more fearless.

No its I speak Balti.. The language spoken all over Baltistan region ( Skardu, Shigar, Kharmang, Ghanchay,Roundu).
It is a shame, i can't speak Blati, can only speak Shina and Khaowar. Anyway, i am from Gilgit city, good to know we have another Gilgiti member here. Currently it's me, you and @unleashed , good to know. If you need help on this forum, feel free to ask, bro.

It is a shame, i can't speak Blati, can only speak Shina and Khaowar. Anyway, i am from Gilgit city, good to know we have another Gilgiti member here. Currently it's me, you and @unleashed , good to know. If you need help on this forum, feel free to ask, bro.
Same here
I can speak all the languages spoken in GB except Balti. i gave it a try but dint able to make it..o_O

So apparently according to Indians and atheist pakistani member peaceful civilian, I am a raazpak. Wtf?

So apparently according to Indians and atheist pakistani member peaceful civilian, I am a raazpak. Wtf?
So if u are then whats the biggie in that. I heard a lot abt that dude here. Apparently acc to indians i am his multi.

Soooo as long as u arent a foul mouthed something as sheray punajb just chillllllll

Back
Top Bottom