What's new

Pakistani corner

Duniya kabhi geniuses kee qadar nahi kartee.

Copy tau kisi aur ko kr lo yehi mila tha kia

Irbeeeeeees its getting boring here.
Poora memeber club hee boring hogaya hai, no good threads and also so much trolling on the forum. Only few pure defence threads are going trolling proof . But rest, pheww!!

Ab tau purana shikwa hogaya hay yeh. That's why I prefer reading more than commenting these days

Copy tau kisi aur ko kr lo yehi mila tha kia
*deranged laugh
That ws my ode to king of music
Ab tau purana shikwa hogaya hay yeh. That's why I prefer reading more than commenting these days
U r rite, mgar there are days when there happens a sudden surge in it and this is what iwas noticing, honestly too hostile. Andd honestly u can see some pakistani posters feeliing very frustrated now cuz of it then before. Khair choro kya hosakta hai. Btw U never commented much even before.

My image uploader takes ages to upload images here.
So annoying.

U r rite, mgar there are days when there happens a sudden surge in it and this is what iwas noticing, honestly too hostile. Andd honestly u can see some pakistani posters feeliing very frustrated now cuz of it then before. Khair choro kya hosakta hai. Btw U never commented much even before.

My image uploader takes ages to upload images here.
So annoying.

I mostly arrive when threads have become machchli mandi, and I got nothing to sell to shout for

I mostly arrive when threads have become machchli mandi, and I got nothing to sell to shout for
Machli lay lo machli lay looo, hahah pdf kay saray thread titles may yeh hona chaheeay.

@syedali73 i dont know sir but iwas observing since the day i went to ratings thred for that issue (honestly its all childish stuff so idont care for it , except for what i had exactly gone for) ,and the admins supported indees , idont know but from that day onwards there has been happeing so much trolling by indians and doing with confidence, and actually they are getting more support for that too. I cant forget lecture given to pakistanis in gen hamid's thread. Aur wohi sab kisi pakistani nay kiya hota tau ab tak ban hojata, atleast for a month. How else ppl like assange are hanging around ?

And also has given these filthies so much audacity, a degenerate was quoting me cuz he wanted 2 complain abt me to a mod and was saying ,doesnt this member deserve 5th ban. Like some idiot cant see report button, or tag a mod without quoting me. Like i will take crap from such prick.

Its getting embarrassing here by the day. Some ppl were saying indian forums dont allow freedom of speech hence crickets chirp there, but here its thriving activity. I have to ask ,what matters most? thriving activity which is 98 pc trolling, hostility? Is this something to be proud of?

And no i am not commending indian forums policies. I simply dont give them sh1t. They keep their filth hubs littered with themselves , no self respecting pakistani would care abt them.

Last edited:
Where I'm I heading?

Attachments

• 1440100550540.jpg
    1440100550540.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 27
Machli lay lo machli lay looo, hahah pdf kay saray thread titles may yeh hona chaheeay.

@syedali73 i dont know sir but iwas observing since the day i went to ratings thred for that issue (honestly its all childish stuff so idont care for it , except for what i had exactly gone for) ,and the admins supported indees , idont know but from that day onwards there has been happeing so much trolling by indians and doing with confidence, and actually they are getting more support for that too. I cant forget lecture given to pakistanis in gen hamid's thread. Aur wohi sab kisi pakistani nay kiya hota tau ab tak ban hojata, atleast for a month. How else ppl like assange are hanging around ?

And also has given these filthies so much audacity, a degenerate was quoting me cuz he wanted 2 complain abt me to a mod and was saying ,doesnt this member deserve 5th ban. Like some idiot cant see report button, or tag a mod without quoting me. Like i will take crap from such prick.

Its getting embarrassing here by the day. Some ppl were saying indian forums dont allow freedom of speech hence crickets chirp there, but here its thriving activity. I have to ask ,what matters most? thriving activity which is 98 pc trolling, hostility? Is this something to be proud of?

And no i am not commending indian forums policies. I simply dont give them sh1t. They keep their filth hubs littered with themselves , no self respecting pakistani would care abt them.
Sub-animals do what sub-animals do. Nothing much can be done about them except frequent reporting and occasional 'dhulai'

.....................Atif Aslam, Tajdar-e-Haram, Coke Studio Season 8, Episode 1

Yea tau aapnay sara ajk hee mark kar diya. Lolzzzzz
Acha aap districts kay naam bata dain jo poonch state may thay. kotli, mirpur kis ka hissa thay
Jaunsa area mark hei us k andar hai poonch spelling likhe hein punch.
Angreizon k kabze k time ka map hei yeh,
Mughal era ka map is se diffeernt tha, mile ga to share karoon ga.

............................................Culture .............

Google uploads Pakistan’s cultural treasures online

941947-LAHORE-1440138131-506-640x480.jpg

The six exhibitions can be viewed at g.co/pakistanculture.

LAHORE: “Pakistan is brimming with a rich historical and cultural heritage, with stories and artifacts that we are keen to preserve for future generations,” Google Asia Pacific Public Policy and Government Affairs Director Ann Lavin said on Thursday at a ceremony to unveil six online exhibits from Pakistan that have been added to the Google Cultural Institute platform.

The collections at the Lahore Museum, the Mohatta Palace Museum, the Walled City of Lahore Authority, the Heritage Foundation of Pakistan, the Fakir Khana Museum and the AAN Collection have been uploaded online to g.co/pakistanculture. The exhibit features more than 400 items and 12 special exhibits, including the rare Fasting Siddartha sculpture dated to 200 BCE and re-discovered in a 19th century excavation.

Participants at the ceremony were shown a documentary which mentioned that hosting the high-resolution pictures on Google – the largest search engine in the world – would boost Pakistan’s tourism industry.
In her speech after the documentary ended, Lavin said the Google Cultural Institute aimed to make the world’s heritage accessible for a global audience and to preserve it digitally for generations to come. “When technology mingles with art and culture, amazing things can happen.” The Google Cultural Institute, she said, was dedicated to creating technology that could help bring cultural treasures, archives, heritage sites, and related material to the worldwide web. Lavin said they were trying to increase the range and volume of material from the cultural world that is available for people to explore online and in doing so, democratise access to it and preserve it for future generations.

She thanked the institutions that had allowed the Google Cultural Institute access to their unique collections.

Google Cultural Institute Programme Manager James Davis said the six collections from Pakistan would highlight a wide range of artwork and cultural treasures that embodied the country’s unique heritage, from its Mughal era architecture to its modern day contemporary art.

Jaunsa area mark hei us k andar hai poonch spelling likhe hein punch.
Angreizon k kabze k time ka map hei yeh,
Mughal era ka map is se diffeernt tha, mile ga to share karoon ga.
Kotli aur mirpur poonch ka hissa thay?

Back
Top Bottom