What's new

Pakistani corner

Well that sounds really awesome ,ihave hardly known anything abt bahawalpu. Except for that its too hot in weather climate etc. But thanks for sharing bro.

Umm ya Mr.Shamain wud like to come. Lolzzzzz

Ooooo ignoringgg myyy postsss waaaahhh!!! Now watch my silent treatment revengeeeee

2 or 1 litre soda in itself sounds pretty corrosive as cynanide thing. Lolz
I dont drink coke, pepsi etc btw ,7up goes.

Chal khair aap sardion main visit kar lein. :lol:

But please stay still spring starts, you will you see some really beautiful animals and birds. Some of them, I don't think even western zoologists have recorded or identified them.

They wanted money. I don't think they got much from looting his home.

But I personally went to this guy's home and man. He was rich! And also very interested in birds. He had 10 floors and sets of stairs, where he had cages of parinda. OMG, the most beautiful and rare kinds of birds he had. Every floor he had nokars taking care of birds with really beautiful and exotic colors. Parrots and normal birds. It was really a treat.

I hope you can come to our city Bahawalpur Mr. Shamain. We have very beautiful wild life. In fact, many people from all over Pakistan come and do shikhar in our national forest aur jungle. You will literally see birds with light blue feathers and black bodies and everything in between. Bahawalpur is very beautiful place in Pakistan for history and for wildlife.
I have been to bahawalpur,s desert and have seen the dirawar fort but didnt stick around long enough to see the jungle there the loo bakes you alive man kaisey

Hahhahahahah lolzz

@fakhre mirpur y arent u telling me are cynaide pills called soda?

@XenoEnsi-14 dont be soooo worrriedddddddd we gottta do something abt this issue. Its fakhre mirpur who spread out this rumor ,he is gonna clarify
Suicide pill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chal khair aap sardion main visit kar lein. :lol:

But please stay still spring starts, you will you see some really beautiful animals and birds. Some of them, I don't think even western zoologists have recorded or identified them.
Lekin u gotta give me credit for something. I wont write tho exactly what. Somewhere my early guessing job was so spot on.

hahaha

not in my case
Kya matlab not in my case? U mean bhabi bickers?

I dunno but i think habitually one shudnt bicker etc and try to control it but somewhere men are also in the wrong they dont give that trust to women. I dont know.

I think beyond a certain point in everything , a human shud go in silence mode. The worst thing on planet is to try controlling others lives but at the same time worst than that is to see others trying to control urs.

But when it comes to filthy perverts and harassing dogs never stay silent, protest and do wht needs to be done.

.....................Here little about history of Gilgit-Baltistan...................

login-cafe-gilgit-baltistan-gallery-7.jpg

Through a jointly formed armed struggle of the local people and the Gilgit Scouts, Gilgit-Baltistan was liberated on November 1, 1947 and an interim government was formed under Raja Shah Rais Khan of Gilgit. The government of Pakistan was invited through a telegram to take control of the areas. Responding to this request Sardar Muhammad Alam (A tehsildar in the NWFP government at that time) was appointed and sent to Gilgit on 16th November, as government of Pakistan’s first political agent to the region.

NY Times - Activist Targeting Modi’s Government Becomes Government’s Target
a funny thread to read.. suddenly there are no indian trolls there
Parha tha, socha fozul mey reply karney ka koi faida nahe. As much as i love tackling trolls, time waste nahe karna tha.

@Desert Fox , will read it tomorrow, am a bit busy right now.
regards.

.....................Here little about history of Gilgit-Baltistan...................

login-cafe-gilgit-baltistan-gallery-7.jpg

Through a jointly formed armed struggle of the local people and the Gilgit Scouts, Gilgit-Baltistan was liberated on November 1, 1947 and an interim government was formed under Raja Shah Rais Khan of Gilgit. The government of Pakistan was invited through a telegram to take control of the areas. Responding to this request Sardar Muhammad Alam (A tehsildar in the NWFP government at that time) was appointed and sent to Gilgit on 16th November, as government of Pakistan’s first political agent to the region.
Have it all in details, keep going.
How Gilgit-Baltistan got liberated .

Duniya kabhi geniuses kee qadar nahi kartee.

Irbeeeeeees its getting boring here.
Poora memeber club hee boring hogaya hai, no good threads and also so much trolling on the forum. Only few pure defence threads are going trolling proof . But rest, pheww!!

Back
Top Bottom