What's new

Pakistani corner

Abhe sirf engagement hui hay shadi kay baad kia zulm daikhoan ga Allah hi janay :-(

@Gufi are you a kashmiri?
yes
and poor you engaged at this young age... What did you do that you were punished so severely

U passed the exam.
Full markses
soch lo, you will not be able to criticize my urdu skills

Guys see this is sôooooooooo unbelievablly magnificenttttttt

White_peacock_scone_palace.JPG

Abhe sirf engagement hui hay shadi kay baad kia zulm daikhoan ga Allah hi janay :-(

@Gufi are you a kashmiri?
Tell m na cynaide is called soda??

@Gufi ur urdu was and is and will remain bad haha

Guys see this is sôooooooooo unbelievablly magnificenttttttt

White_peacock_scone_palace.JPG

Tell m na cynaide is called soda??

@Gufi ur urdu was and is and will remain bad haha

Yes very beautiful. We have many moors (peacocks) in Bahawalpur. Both green and white. In fact one of my uncle's friends have them running around his house in the front plot. He is the descendant of one of the Nawabs of Bahawalpur of course.

Fun fact: Not so fun, but a criminal gang ordered him to pay a certain amount of money, or they threatened to kill him. His brother was not scared and told the criminals to piss off. It ended up that his own guards were affiliated with the criminals and they showed up to the villa and shot him to death.

Very sad.

Yes very beautiful. We have many moors (peacocks) in Bahawalpur. Both green and white. In fact one of my uncle's friends have them running around his house in the front plot. He is the descendant of one of the Nawabs of Bahawalpur of course.

Fun fact: Not so fun, but a criminal gang ordered him to pay a certain amount of money, or they threatened to kill him. His brother was not scared and told the criminals to piss off. It ended up that his own guards were affiliated with the criminals and they showed up to the villa and shot him to death.

Very sad.
Well thats truly shocking. Or maybe more disgusting. So what they got from killing him, some cash or what or just wanted to gun down an innocent?

:o:

* drops coca cola.....
Oh btwwww xenoooo welcome to our thrread. Consider it ur own like cay behasi and do post here.
Gonnaaaaa be funnnnnnnn

Well thats truly shocking. Or maybe more disgusting. So what they got from killing him, some cash or what or just wanted to gun down an innocent?

They wanted money. I don't think they got much from looting his home.

But I personally went to this guy's home and man. He was rich! And also very interested in birds. He had 10 floors and sets of stairs, where he had cages of parinda. OMG, the most beautiful and rare kinds of birds he had. Every floor he had nokars taking care of birds with really beautiful and exotic colors. Parrots and normal birds. It was really a treat.

I hope you can come to our city Bahawalpur Mr. Shamain. We have very beautiful wild life. In fact, many people from all over Pakistan come and do shikhar in our national forest aur jungle. You will literally see birds with light blue feathers and black bodies and everything in between. Bahawalpur is very beautiful place in Pakistan for history and for wildlife.

They wanted money. I don't think they got much from looting his home.

But I personally went to this guy's home and man. He was rich! And also very interested in birds. He had 10 floors and sets of stairs, where he had cages of parinda. OMG, the most beautiful and rare kinds of birds he had. Every floor he had nokars taking care of birds with really beautiful and exotic colors. Parrots and normal birds. It was really a treat.

I hope you can come to our city Bahawalpur Mr. Shamain. We have very beautiful wild life. In fact, many people from all over Pakistan come and do shikhar in our national forest aur jungle. You will literally see birds with light blue feathers and black bodies and everything in between. Bahawalpur is very beautiful place in Pakistan for history and for wildlife.
Well that sounds really awesome ,ihave hardly known anything abt bahawalpu. Except for that its too hot in weather climate etc. But thanks for sharing bro.

Umm ya Mr.Shamain wud like to come. Lolzzzzz

He is a butt so he might be telling the truth
Ooooo ignoringgg myyy postsss waaaahhh!!! Now watch my silent treatment revengeeeee

Well, since @Armstrong said he drinks 2 or 1 liter of soda in one sitting he's either immune to cyanide or it's false... I'm betting he has some mutant gene that give's him immunity. :P
2 or 1 litre soda in itself sounds pretty corrosive as cynanide thing. Lolz
I dont drink coke, pepsi etc btw ,7up goes.

Back
Top Bottom