What's new

Pakistani corner

sahi dhandha pakar liya hai.... ajkal to professionals 6 months ki warranty dete hain shadiyon ki... aap kitni warranty de rahe ho?

Hamaray shadi dafter ka kaam sirf zaroorat mand logon ko aik doosray say mutharaf kervana hai. Baqi aagay Khuda ki marzi.

However, i am very much interested in knowing that how long have you both been married and how is the relation going ?

We are married for around 2.5 years now , and known each other for 1+ year before that .. Relationship is going good, i would say little bit of ups and downs are part of any married couples life, much of our frustration is that we are unable to enjoy our first years of marriage together because this delay in Visa, I was excited about my wife comes here to Pakistan and I show her around where i am raised, where I used to play Cricket , Where I go to school etc she meet my relatives and neighborhood , most of them are living here for over 10+ years so they are very nice and helpful , She experience all Pakistani culture , she has seen all Islamic festivals here in Pakistan from Ramzan , Eid , Bakra Eid , Muharram , 14th August ..Now she wants the same for her, she is waiting for me to be there so she can show me around her town , her school , I meet her family , see her culture , how they live and etc, how they spend Christmas , Thanks giving etc , Her Poor grandma dies waiting for me to be there so she can see her Grand daughter in Bridal dress .

Of course communication is key and from distance its hard, specially when you can't see the person's face and expressions , it creates little arguments and fights etc .. but over all the relationship is strong and healthy , we have a lot of things planned for near and distant future and hope that things comes together and our life is back on track soon .

I mean ups and downs, disagreements or does bhabi ji submit to islamic teachings happily ?

For Practicing Islam is difficult there, she is still living with her Parents who wont receive the idea of her been Muslim well, So she is not practicing right now but we used to talk about different things time and time again, she is firm on that she wants to practice is when we move together, including Namaz and she would try wearing Hijab ( I leave it on her to decide ) , I do understand that her position is complicated where she has no access to Halal meat or chicken , and most of the time they go out eat as family and I doubt McDonald's in a small town of South Carolina have Halal Chicken or meat, so I hope Allah also will understand, She quits Pork months and months ago , Out of respect, I did not force her to do so, In fact I told her that she can consume it but only Outside house like in Restaurants and Kids wont be allowed to eat it, but than when she hear Islamic stand and we talk more she quits it. I think for her right now is important to hold on to the Shahdah , Its not a easy or small decision to become a Muslim when you have little to no Interaction with Muslims all your life, It requires a great deal of research and open mindness , I have a friend from US whom I know for 6-7 years, and we become friends because she contacted me to learn about Islam, and to this date she is not Muslim, because of other life priorities she couldn't give much time to research on Islam . My wife becomes Muslim what i think 2 major factors , 1) Because she understands that despite I am not a Practicing Muslims I hold Islam very close in my life, Quran and Muhammad Pbuh and his words mean and I don't compromise on that, she saw this as a strength that when you have guidance from God, than you don't answer to anyone but him . And 2) when she came here and experience everything herself, the respect of women , people , elderly , kids how we live , how we function as a family that hit her well too, She saw my Mother despite doing much of house work always makes time for Namaz, and manage the whole family , saw my sister offering namaz after coming from a 8 hour long job , she understand the importance of the role Islam plays in our lives and how it keep our lives organized and disciplined . I was never a Motivating factor for her becoming Muslim , in fact i am bad if not worse example of a True Muslim , but there are something I wont compromise on no matter what , Green Card or not , US Passport or not hahah somethings are worth more than everything .
And not just my family but the neighborhood I live in where people are respectful , Women are not seen with pervert eyes , respected , helpful , everyone invited me and my wife on dinner personally , Some of them couldn't attend my reception for some reason they later came and apologize and give gifts , in fact my Marriage becomes a Talking point in the Union where I live . My wife came to Pakistan but she become more Pakistani than Pakistani girls themselves, which I appreciate and everyone does too . She is still young and still learning from different experience of her life, and now she is experience a whole new Religion , culture and family . All those drive her close to me and close to Islam and Close to Pakistan .

Punjab,Sindh,KPK,Gilgit
Photo: Naveed Iqbal

86336774_608583913328835_3254388018299011072_n.jpg

We are married for around 2.5 years now , and known each other for 1+ year before that .. Relationship is going good, i would say little bit of ups and downs are part of any married couples life, much of our frustration is that we are unable to enjoy our first years of marriage together because this delay in Visa, I was excited about my wife comes here to Pakistan and I show her around where i am raised, where I used to play Cricket , Where I go to school etc she meet my relatives and neighborhood , most of them are living here for over 10+ years so they are very nice and helpful , She experience all Pakistani culture , she has seen all Islamic festivals here in Pakistan from Ramzan , Eid , Bakra Eid , Muharram , 14th August ..Now she wants the same for her, she is waiting for me to be there so she can show me around her town , her school , I meet her family , see her culture , how they live and etc, how they spend Christmas , Thanks giving etc , Her Poor grandma dies waiting for me to be there so she can see her Grand daughter in Bridal dress .

Of course communication is key and from distance its hard, specially when you can't see the person's face and expressions , it creates little arguments and fights etc .. but over all the relationship is strong and healthy , we have a lot of things planned for near and distant future and hope that things comes together and our life is back on track soon .

For Practicing Islam is difficult there, she is still living with her Parents who wont receive the idea of her been Muslim well, So she is not practicing right now but we used to talk about different things time and time again, she is firm on that she wants to practice is when we move together, including Namaz and she would try wearing Hijab ( I leave it on her to decide ) , I do understand that her position is complicated where she has no access to Halal meat or chicken , and most of the time they go out eat as family and I doubt McDonald's in a small town of South Carolina have Halal Chicken or meat, so I hope Allah also will understand, She quits Pork months and months ago , Out of respect, I did not force her to do so, In fact I told her that she can consume it but only Outside house like in Restaurants and Kids wont be allowed to eat it, but than when she hear Islamic stand and we talk more she quits it. I think for her right now is important to hold on to the Shahdah , Its not a easy or small decision to become a Muslim when you have little to no Interaction with Muslims all your life, It requires a great deal of research and open mindness , I have a friend from US whom I know for 6-7 years, and we become friends because she contacted me to learn about Islam, and to this date she is not Muslim, because of other life priorities she couldn't give much time to research on Islam . My wife becomes Muslim what i think 2 major factors , 1) Because she understands that despite I am not a Practicing Muslims I hold Islam very close in my life, Quran and Muhammad Pbuh and his words mean and I don't compromise on that, she saw this as a strength that when you have guidance from God, than you don't answer to anyone but him . And 2) when she came here and experience everything herself, the respect of women , people , elderly , kids how we live , how we function as a family that hit her well too, She saw my Mother despite doing much of house work always makes time for Namaz, and manage the whole family , saw my sister offering namaz after coming from a 8 hour long job , she understand the importance of the role Islam plays in our lives and how it keep our lives organized and disciplined . I was never a Motivating factor for her becoming Muslim , in fact i am bad if not worse example of a True Muslim , but there are something I wont compromise on no matter what , Green Card or not , US Passport or not hahah somethings are worth more than everything .
And not just my family but the neighborhood I live in where people are respectful , Women are not seen with pervert eyes , respected , helpful , everyone invited me and my wife on dinner personally , Some of them couldn't attend my reception for some reason they later came and apologize and give gifts , in fact my Marriage becomes a Talking point in the Union where I live . My wife came to Pakistan but she become more Pakistani than Pakistani girls themselves, which I appreciate and everyone does too . She is still young and still learning from different experience of her life, and now she is experience a whole new Religion , culture and family . All those drive her close to me and close to Islam and Close to Pakistan .
How did u meet her?

Back
Top Bottom