What's new

Pakistani corner

"Strange because Pakistan under Imran Khan has been pushing Turkey and Malaysia together to form this alliance in the first place.

Not to mention that Pakistan has always supported Turkish interests in every capacity, our ancestors even fought in Gallipolli and gave money to Sultan Abdul Hamid II.

You hit one small rock on the road and call it quits, we not going to last long with this short-sighted mentality. We have to get tough, this is going to be a difficult fight, but the freedom of the Muslim world from tyranny is a goal worth the sacrifices."

Don't let my post offend you, I am sorry. I didn't say I don't have hopes regarding Pakistan :)
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

"Strange because Pakistan under Imran Khan has been pushing Turkey and Malaysia together to form this alliance in the first place.

Not to mention that Pakistan has always supported Turkish interests in every capacity, our ancestors even fought in Gallipolli and gave money to Sultan Abdul Hamid II.

You hit one small rock on the road and call it quits, we not going to last long with this short-sighted mentality. We have to get tough, this is going to be a difficult fight, but the freedom of the Muslim world from tyranny is a goal worth the sacrifices."

Don't let my post offend you, I am sorry. I didn't say I don't have hopes regarding Pakistan :)
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

I don't take it personal brother, don't worry. Turk and Pakistanis are brothers as far as I am concerned, and always will be. Our Islamic mindset and heritage is almost mirror images of each other.

79809627_1790641074403909_4143641978820624384_n.jpg

I hear Indian's complain about Turkey's involvement in India's separatist groups, can anybody shed some light?

I hear Indian's complain about Turkey's involvement in India's separatist groups, can anybody shed some light?
They are trying to translate Turkeys support for Pak and Kashmir, as Turkey Supporting Separatists.
Their train of thoughts
Turkey Supports Pak--->Pak (The usual: Epic center of terrorism, kashmiri separatists, Khalistan bla bla)--> so Turkey supporting all this.
Welcome to our world. Get Used to this now

They are trying to translate Turkeys support for Pak and Kashmir, as Turkey Supporting Separatists.
Their train of thoughts
Turkey Supports Pak--->Pak (The usual: Epic center of terrorism, kashmiri separatists, Khalistan bla bla)--> so Turkey supporting all this.
Welcome to our world. Get Used to this now
Months ago, I heard that Shah Faesal was arrested by India, he was on his way to Istanbul.

Months ago, I heard that Shah Faesal was arrested by India, he was on his way to Istanbul.
Yes i think in August just after the revocation, he was arrested along with rest of kashmiri leaders. He was arrested as he was leaving the country.

Yes i think in August just after the revocation, he was arrested along with rest of kashmiri leaders. He was arrested as he was leaving the country.
Since then they are blaming us for many of their miseries lol

@DESERT FIGHTER , I am not anti-Shia, never. I am only against Iranian policies and that doesn't make me in favor Khaleeji's. I am on Turkey's side only, nobody else.

I miss those days when I had a gang and we used to hijack this thread
good Old days

Back
Top Bottom