What's new

Pakistani corner

I miss those days when I had a gang and we used to hijack this thread
good Old days

Apnay ooper comment check ker.
Aik aur ghareeb pay label laga aur wo defend ker raha hai apnay aap ko :D

When I was in UAE back in 2011 , I saw many Eastern European girls there working in variety of sectors , I went there in Christmas and New Year season and saw the massive Prostitution business on the roads of Dubai that night , Reminded me of that small incident , when we were returning from watching Burj Al Khalifa fire works, we stopped to buy snacks and drinks at a gas station , we wanted to get home ( Sharjah ) before we stuck in traffic, so while i standing there, 1 Ferrari , 1 Audi stopped outside .. came out some 16-18 years old 3 young boys , and they start buying lots of different drinks and chips, at the counter he purchased smokes , Hookah flavor and in the last he said , give me 10 packs of Durex condom's , I was like WTF ? hahaha
UAE men are very secular and party style, and they happen to have a ton of money to spend on girls from EU , White skin craze is there, When I was in Dubai i heard this from a lot of Pakistani guys ..

The most expensive Prostitute you can get would be from Middle East ( Egyptian or Lebanon ) , Then comes the second most expensive Eastern European girls, third European White/America , Then comes South America and Latin America, and than comes East Asian like Philippines , Japanese , and last the cheapest are Bengali and Indians ...

There is something i think worth noting that they guy was worried about the religion and culture affiliation for kids from Intercultural marriage, and i think its one of the most stressed part of any interfaith and cultural marriage, what will happen to kids, which religion they will follow , which culture , what kind of life style etc ..

Personally , I can share my experience with you that might help you .. When i was friends with my wife, and when she first asked me about dating and than marriage, I told her marrying me wont be easy , i explained her how we are different despite we were unexpectedly very compatible but still i give her a review of what kind of person i am, what i can change and where I can't change or wont change ..

I made few things very clear before we move forward .
Things After marriage she has to quit ..

1) Alcohol or pork ( My wife never drink Alcohol )
2) No more exposing clothes ( Specially swimwear )
3) If we have kids they will be raised as Muslims

later I give her permission for clothes which she later revoke and agreed , when she accepted Islam and decides to practice it , One thing i very specifically mentioned that in matters of Religion, we will talk things out but if there is something clear in Quran, than that's it, no more discussion over that, whatever Quran says its final even if it means I had to go against my own self or my family . Such things can be headache if anyone did not handle or talk it out before the marriage , the reason my marriage is going better than I could ever expected is that we have figure a lot of things out before, I am culturally flexible so I want to mix in with American culture with Pakistani, and her do the same .. and for Cultural stuff i am not strict or decisive , but when it comes to Quran my wife knows if there is a problem to be talked about lets see what Quran says, than What Muhammad Pbuh said, if not than we do as we see fit .

@Starlord is a fortunate dude.

I based my opinion on two women in my close relatives. One from Japan and the other one from Germany. Although they remained Muslims, but they couldn't settle in Pakistan.

There was another one from Japan, whose husband wanted to live here, she wanted to go back, both couldn't agree, they divorced. She let the child brought up here. He completed his intermediate in Pakistan and then moved to Japan for higher education because the child had Japanese passport by birth. The mother remained Muslim and was of the view that the child could get the religious knowledge only in Pakistan under his father's guidance.

So there are all sorts of examples. And starlord's case is an exception. I am not saying his case is there only one. There might be others who share his kind of experience, but what I told you is about what I saw in three cases.

Apnay ooper comment check ker.
Aik aur ghareeb pay label laga aur wo defend ker raha hai apnay aap ko :D
ya forum wallay boys khatarnak hain! anti shia anti fauji anti pakistan "anti dha (in my case") keh labels lay keh ghum rahay hotay hain! taak may hotay hain bas chipka dain!

When I was in UAE back in 2011 , I saw many Eastern European girls there working in variety of sectors , I went there in Christmas and New Year season and saw the massive Prostitution business on the roads of Dubai that night , Reminded me of that small incident , when we were returning from watching Burj Al Khalifa fire works, we stopped to buy snacks and drinks at a gas station , we wanted to get home ( Sharjah ) before we stuck in traffic, so while i standing there, 1 Ferrari , 1 Audi stopped outside .. came out some 16-18 years old 3 young boys , and they start buying lots of different drinks and chips, at the counter he purchased smokes , Hookah flavor and in the last he said , give me 10 packs of Durex condom's , I was like WTF ? hahaha
UAE men are very secular and party style, and they happen to have a ton of money to spend on girls from EU , White skin craze is there, When I was in Dubai i heard this from a lot of Pakistani guys ..

The most expensive Prostitute you can get would be from Middle East ( Egyptian or Lebanon ) , Then comes the second most expensive Eastern European girls, third European White/America , Then comes South America and Latin America, and than comes East Asian like Philippines , Japanese , and last the cheapest are Bengali and Indians ...

There is something i think worth noting that they guy was worried about the religion and culture affiliation for kids from Intercultural marriage, and i think its one of the most stressed part of any interfaith and cultural marriage, what will happen to kids, which religion they will follow , which culture , what kind of life style etc ..

Personally , I can share my experience with you that might help you .. When i was friends with my wife, and when she first asked me about dating and than marriage, I told her marrying me wont be easy , i explained her how we are different despite we were unexpectedly very compatible but still i give her a review of what kind of person i am, what i can change and where I can't change or wont change ..

later I give her permission for clothes which she later revoke and agreed , when she accepted Islam and decides to practice it , One thing i very specifically mentioned that in matters of Religion, we will talk things out but if there is something clear in Quran, than that's it, no more discussion over that, whatever Quran says its final even if it means I had to go against my own self or my family . Such things can be headache if anyone did not handle or talk it out before the marriage , the reason my marriage is going better than I could ever expected is that we have figure a lot of things out before, I am culturally flexible so I want to mix in with American culture with Pakistani, and her do the same .. and for Cultural stuff i am not strict or decisive , but when it comes to Quran my wife knows if there is a problem to be talked about lets see what Quran says, than What Muhammad Pbuh said, if not than we do as we see fit .
You are very lucky dude MashALLAH

Interesting...

i have a member in family, who married a US lady, she converted to islam and is a very practicing lady alhamdullilah now. She herselves recite Quran for at least 1 hour daily and has a very better way of raising her kids, better than we average muslims.

However, i am very much interested in knowing that how long have you both been married and how is the relation going ?
I mean ups and downs, disagreements or does bhabi ji submit to islamic teachings happily ?

Back
Top Bottom