What's new

Pakistani corner

It's the winky face that threw me off, like does she think I'm a fatta$s? :cray:

Haha. Even i dont eat like a Pathan (in streptype).

Next time I go, im going to buy a bunch dry them and bring them back with me. Inshallah

Sure. Though they will lose mac of its taste when its water dry...

Have you had locat? Is it locat season yet? I miss them so much

Fruit of loquat (Eriobotrya japonica Lindl.) becomes available during the months of March/April in Pakistan. There is no identified cultivar of loquat available on a large scale and the majority of the orchards are seed propagated and not uniform. Recently, research work has been initiated for identification, collection and multiplication of loquat genotypes. Cultural practices adopted in most of our loquat orchards are primitive and with few exceptions are not up to world standards. Production and quality of loquat fruit can be increased by the identification and further multiplication of high quality genotypes, by adopting recommended cultural practices such as pruning, thinning, irrigation and plant protection, and postharvest efforts to increase shelf life.

Loquat-a-fruit-of-heaven-731x334.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

nespera_019.jpg

wp-back.php

loquat-in-pakistan-36-638.jpg

Shouldve kept it as a lawn, maybe planted some grass and used gravel instead of cement.

Slabing was a necessity due to many reasons... but we have a plot next to our house which we planning to cnstruct a house on.. so i planted those trees there. Some died though

Fruit of loquat (Eriobotrya japonica Lindl.) becomes available during the months of March/April in Pakistan. There is no identified cultivar of loquat available on a large scale and the majority of the orchards are seed propagated and not uniform. Recently, research work has been initiated for identification, collection and multiplication of loquat genotypes. Cultural practices adopted in most of our loquat orchards are primitive and with few exceptions are not up to world standards. Production and quality of loquat fruit can be increased by the identification and further multiplication of high quality genotypes, by adopting recommended cultural practices such as pruning, thinning, irrigation and plant protection, and postharvest efforts to increase shelf life.

Loquat-a-fruit-of-heaven-731x334.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

nespera_019.jpg

wp-back.php

loquat-in-pakistan-36-638.jpg
Thanks, I really hope all those processes fall through and the whole country can enjoy this magnificent fruit.

Hahahaha ..
Pakhtoon's one roti is equal to my 3 rotis lmao ..

Hahah ..
No I think you have a really healthy and tall body if u eat like pakhtoon lmao ..
I also learnt to not have a heart attack lmao. So moderaration....to some extent :p:

Slabing was a necessity due to many reasons... but we have a plot next to our house which we planning to cnstruct a house on.. so i planted those trees there. Some died though
That's unfortunate, keep trying though. Fruit trees support not just the farmer but the birds and animals that make it their home.

Hahahaha ..
Pakhtoon's one roti is equal to my 3 rotis lmao ..

Next you will say 1 ruppe in Peshawar equals 3 in Islamabad...

Btw no, i dont see someone making rotis from desi aata now a days. 9 out of 10 houses bring roti from tandor. Which i guess are same theoughout Pakistan.

No I think you have a really healthy and tall body if u eat like pakhtoon lmao

Some eat like a bhainsa...

Shwand e pi mat kri we... @Pakhtoon yum

Thanks, I really hope all those processes fall through and the whole country can enjoy this magnificent fruit.

I also learnt to not have a heart attack lmao. So moderaration....to some extent :p:

And exercise n gym too :)

Btw no, i dont see someone making rotis from desi aata now a days. 9 out of 10 houses bring roti from tandor. Which i guess are same theoughout Pakistan.

Bringing tandoor rotis isnt that common not in my part though .
And That 3 roti example was true but a praise lol . Its really good to eat healthy . :)

Napster .. Za za .. warsa

When I was little (11-13 years) I used to swallow all my food too, good old days.

We still have some 1400 Sq.feet garden .
That must be a sight to see. Mashallah

Bringing tandoor rotis isnt that common not in my part though .
And That 3 roti example was true but a praise lol . Its really good to eat healthy .

Well maybe things are different in my village. But here people bring rotis from tandor and we make in home but from packaged flour.

Well maybe things are different in my village. But here people bring rotis from tandor and we make in home but from packaged flour.
People never make them in our house too, although the rotis are very big.

Taos kara ?
Might be an accent thing but isnt it "warsha" or if she meant "werksha"

Back
Top Bottom