What's new

Pakistani corner

Q me pagal hun ?? Idhr eid hy to me roza kaisy rak sakta baji ?
The first part of your statement is debatable :whistle:

What happened ?

Btw seen his video message in jirga with salem safi ? This man is on the mission to split Pakistan on ideological basis. Even more arrogant and “hatdharm” then nawas sharif. Trust me if sacked, he will comeup with “mjhy q nikala part 2”.
Preach!

Zabardast..............:smitten::smitten:
Have you had locat? Is it locat season yet? I miss them so much

Canada holds its Ramadan and Eid with Saudi Arabia. So ya. I feel weird eating, like I'm second guessing myself and I freak out and then I realised Ramadan is over. When it happens 4 times its not funny anymore :crazy:
Lol yeah it does feel weird at start but dont worry you ll get habitual . Eat like a pakhtoon this eid now lol ; )

Eid mubarak :)
Hope your eid went good and colorful . : )
images (52).jpeg

So is it locat season? You know the yellow oval fruit

Yes i know locat... and no i dont know about its season. Sirf Aalocha or nashpati hoti hamare side. Well, hone ko to lokat b ho jaye agar koi drakht lgay... though we have some trees of “shaltalan”... amd they are growing.

Yes i know locat... and no i dont know about its season. Sirf Aalocha or nashpati hoti hamare side. Well, hone ko to lokat b ho jaye agar koi drakht lgay... though we have some trees of “shaltalan”... amd they are growing.
You lucky duck
Their chutney is the best, strangely it tastes like guacamole

Back
Top Bottom