What's new

Pakistani corner

main na baat Dil pe le gai. Shared it on Twitter :d

Haha... itni mehnnt... :cheesy: .... waisy video mast hy... and no i dont do that .haha. Whenever its too hot outside i prefe praying in home except for jumma which you can’t pray in home (well you can, not me).

Why you hurting my innocent heart today? :( you called me waily. I like kriket :(

Hahaha. Me today

... only difference , not soemones dady yet :D

_______ btw once i liked cricket. But it give you blood presure issue , cause depression , mental stress (specially if you are a Pakistani and watch pakistani team playing)... so i stoped watching it.

Haha... itni mehnnt... :cheesy: .... waisy video mast hy... and no i dont do that .haha. Whenever its too hot outside i prefe praying in home except for jumma which you can’t pray in home (well you can, not me).

It took less than a minute I guess. It was really hot today here and I had a severe headache all day long. :(
Hahaha. Me today

It’s Ramadan why so angry? I guess you saw Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif in your dream :(

btw once i liked cricket. But it give you blood presure issue , cause depression , mental stress (specially if you are a Pakistani and watch pakistani team playing)... so i stoped watching it.

That’s so freaking true and I have missed my classes few times :(
Because of some serious patriotic reasons I still watch it.

9744962C-8973-4CD5-8992-549B0657945B.jpeg

It took less than a minute I guess

Which is too much... huhh... itni khwari ..uff

It was really hot today here and I had a severe headache all day long. :(

Hahaha. Pashto me aik funny shair hy... tranlation ye kay “peshawar waly peshawar ki dhooop se bhaag rahy or log kehty ky multan me sakht garmi hy).... wahan ki kia garmi honi baji idhr aao ty lg pta jay :fie:

Btw Yearerday was the toughest one for me , too hot.

It’s Ramadan why so angry? I guess you saw Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif in your dream :(

Haha. Zarori hy wohe aana. Marym b to aa sakti.. mjhy dono equally zehn lagty but still... i would prefer citric acid over sulfiric acid any day...

Because of some serious patriotic reasons I still watch i

My fiance love cricket. Crazy about it. And i hate it to the core of my heart... going to be tough for me. what to do, kia ban’na :lol:

Haha . Or qabar pe “boys played well” lika hoga :haha:

Which is too much... huhh... itni khwari ..uff

But you no appreciate. :(

Hahaha. Pashto me aik funny shair hy... tranlation ye kay “peshawar waly peshawar ki dhooop se bhaag rahy or log kehty ky multan me sakht garmi hy).... wahan ki kia garmi honi baji idhr aao ty lg pta jay :fie:

Btw Yearerday was the toughest one for me , too hot.

My Bhai in Pakistan always argue but no on understands Yahan ke garmi bari zalim hai 100% humid and you can’t even breathe properly :(

Chalo bach gaye na bus Theek h

Haha. Zarori hy wohe aana. Marym b to aa sakti.. mjhy dono equally zehn lagty but still... i would prefer citric acid over sulfiric acid any day...

:( :( :( :( :(

You secretly adore her. Ewwwww

My fiance love cricket. Crazy about it. And i hate it to the core of my heart... going to be tough for me. what to do, kia ban’na

Kuch nahi banana you will end up watching it too :D

Haha . Or qabar pe “boys played well” lika hoga :haha:

Boys played well with feelings :(

But you no appreciate. :(

I do.... tbhe to post ko like kia ... :D

My Bhai in Pakistan always argue but no on understands Yahan ke garmi bari zalim hai 100% humid and you can’t even breathe properly :(

Yes. Humidity increases the intensity i do agree.

Chalo bach gaye na bus Theek h

Hahaha... or aaj kalti ho gya to.?

:( :( :( :( :(

You secretly adore her. Ewwwww

Nai ji... i just choose bad over worst.

Kuch nahi banana you will end up watching it too :D

Hahaha... we will see.

Boys played well with feelings :(

Boys played well mjhy qabr tak pohnchaa gye :enjoy:

Hahaha... or aaj kalti ho gya to.?

To? History delete kar lena chance milay to :D

Baqi

Ina lillah wina ilah rajiun.
Boys played well mjhy qabr tak pohnchaa gye :enjoy:

Frishta log be like

Ya rab mafi her she supported Pakistan cricket team through its thick & thin

Iblees wali :(

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

@Moonlight

1. Is eden a proper noun?

As per to the definition of proper noun we were taught in school yes :crazy:

Nah, i can do with some discomfort.
For me most annoying thing is when kids and outgoing people go and choose to pray witrs at the entrance or at the very last so no one can get out.

And i don’t like his profession neither do i admire those who watch it . Vely logo ka vela game
Chal nikal yahan sai. Sala kahein ka

main na baat Dil pe le gai. Shared it on Twitter :d

Why you hurting my innocent heart today? :( you called me waily. I like kriket :(
Baji permission to follow u on twitter?

It took less than a minute I guess. It was really hot today here and I had a severe headache all day long. :(

Because of some serious patriotic reasons I still watch it.

View attachment 562166
I had an exam today yet i still turned on my tv with my laptop and books before 2:30 kal. Allah ki karni kuch aur thi bas.

Baji permission to follow u on twitter?

Of course
Sala kahein ka

Kahin ka? :D

IYKWIM

But you think that's not the case? Eden not a proper noun?

It is. Isn’t it?

I had an exam today yet i still turned on my tv with my laptop and books before 2:30 kal. Allah ki karni kuch aur thi bas.

Let’s team up against these wannabe cricket haters. :butcher:

Ohh honey I watch football :sniper:

@RealNapster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom