What's new

Pakistani corner

I don’t hate the game itself. i hate those who watch it.

No. Peshawar.

No. Peshawar.

Aaj me gar se e ni nikla i am enjoying my holidays and preparing myself for the exams...
Well GoodLuck.

What happened to Wajahat Saeed?? His views have been changing gradually for quite a time now.

And i don’t like his profession neither do i admire those who watch it . Vely logo ka vela game
Ap beth kar makhiyan maro :mad:
Oh wait you are an engineer :D

@Zibago tu bhi bata yar
Book Palace?

Why you hurting my innocent heart today? :( you called me waily. I like kriket :(
Ap kab sey Innoxent Xhanxay ban gayein :D ?

And women.
Hazrat gets more replies from famous people than all of pdf combined :D

Yeh din bhi ana tha Baji is being hated :(

Haiiii... Xhanxay... i read it Shanzay... kia yaad kra dia tune yar... pori comsats abbotabad kay 2013 se 2017 tak ky tmam students ka crush.... except me i guess... qunky mjhy pehle semester ky pehle he din ehsas ho gya ky bhai tu ren dy.... :lol:
@Moonlight

Apni aquat se bahir hai. Does the future bhabhi know you well? I wonder what made her say yes :/

Guys maulna retweeted my tweet today. I’m so much blessed and happy. I’m going to janat. :) :) :) :)

@RealNapster @Zibago @M.AsfandYar

But I’m not sure if he knows it’s me but I know it’s him lol

Comsats bhai... idhr MCE nust me larki numa makhloq ni pae jati extint kr chuki hy....

Since they day you have joined hmmmmmm

Yeh din bhi ana tha Baji is being hated

But as a friend aan... don’t expect too much. :P

Apni aquat se bahir hai. Does the future bhabhi know you well? I wonder what made her say yes :/

I guess she do. What made her say yes you ask ? Well, never asked. I will ask and then let you know. Can’t be the looks though. :undecided:

Guys maulna retweeted my tweet today. I’m so much blessed and happy. I’m going to janat. :) :) :) :)

@RealNapster @Zibago @M.AsfandYar

But I’m not sure if he knows it’s me but I know it’s him lol

Hail molana... the arrogant clueless b@stard.

Since they day you have joined hmmmmmm

Hahaha... ni ji... i already knew idhr bs foji hazraat e paay jaty. Actually i was selected in both campuses (in same course) at risalpur and Islamabad. But risalpur is closer to my house so i tood admission here. Socha 2 saal phundi ky bager guzar lengy koi ni...

But as a friend aan... don’t expect too much. :P

Can I expect a little? :(
I guess she do. What made her say yes you ask ? Well, never asked. I will ask and then let you know. Can’t be the looks though. :undecided:

On serious note*

Come on looks don’t always matter and if she has chosen you not because of looks but you as a person then that’s a strong relationship. Stay blessed you both.
Hail molana... the arrogant clueless b@stard.
You don’t say that to him :( he puts an effort of going to insta finding actresses with little cloth to preach about deen :(
You mean
Hahaha... ni ji... i already knew idhr bs foji hazraat e paay jaty. Actually i was selected in both campuses (in same course) at risalpur and Islamabad. But risalpur is closer to my house so i tood admission here. Socha 2 saal phundi ky bager guzar lengy koi ni...

Mazay aye aye mazay mazay :D

Phundi is a feeling that goes with you. Just try not to start it with your classmate with same gender.

Ok bye ;D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom