What's new

Pakistani corner

Thats cute I played fallout and andromeda for 7 hours today :D
fallout 4 was really good didn't like mass effect Andromeda its pretty repetitive

You stalker.... not the first one though.

Btw today, i watched 23 episodes of vikings... S04e9 to S04e19 and S05e01 to S05e11 till aftar.... each episode some 40+ minites...

@Zibago
omg i do love my binge watching but you took it to a whole new level
1pqbdg.jpg

@Zibago
i deleted andromeda after playing almost 50% and also established multiply bases still very boring, story and combat is only plus point.
I played all of fallout except fan made or modded ones

@Zibago
i deleted andromeda after playing almost 50% and also established multiply bases still very boring, story and combat is only plus point.
I played all of fallout except fan made or modded ones
Except for cora all romantic interest are plain and boring
The whole plot was mediocre at best
The new aliens were boring AF with boring a## backstories
As for fallout without mods buddy you have no idea what you are missing out on

Except for cora all romantic interest are plain and boring
The whole plot was mediocre at best
The new aliens were boring AF with boring a## backstories
As for fallout without mods buddy you have no idea what you are missing out on
Most of scenes you can see on YouTube if you know what i mean if you:azn: .
For fallout i will wait for new fallout game then might also go with modded playthrough.
iflike strategy turn based game do play Xcom 2
also waiting for cyberpunk 2077 to be released loved witcher series from CD project studio.

Most of scenes you can see on YouTube if you know what i mean if you:azn: .
I prefer not to spoil it
For fallout i will wait for new fallout game then might also go with modded playthrough.
I am actually waiting for some of the fan made stuff Bethesda just butchered the lore of fallout in 76
iflike strategy turn based game do play Xcom 2
Of you like that sort of genre try fallout tactics
also waiting for cyberpunk 2077 to be released loved witcher series from CD project studio.
I am actually very excited for outerworlds obsidian really knows how to make good rpg,s
Their recent crpg pillars of eternity was pretty good with thic lore and meaty dialogue
The type of Mahboob which is very rare
Wot zo fork
Aint not bi... um bold and confident women worth your organs man If she is this demanding just get another one there are millions of creatures of the female variety out there

Haha... bhai me stalking sekne ky lye vikings ni dekta... wo do apag sentences thy different contexts me. Tbhe bech me 3-4 lines ka space dia tha :lol:

Bhai mujai samaj aa gayi thi, waisai uper baat ho rhi thi stalking ki tu mainai kaha suggest kar daita houn show. Bara hi next level hai. Mainai b poora nhi dekha abi.

On Vikings follow it by the Last Kingdom.

I prefer not to spoil it

I am actually waiting for some of the fan made stuff Bethesda just butchered the lore of fallout in 76

Of you like that sort of genre try fallout tactics

I am actually very excited for outerworlds obsidian really knows how to make good rpg,s
Their recent crpg pillars of eternity was pretty good with thic lore and meaty dialogue

Wot zo fork
Aint not bi... um bold and confident women worth your organs man If she is this demanding just get another one there are millions of creatures of the female variety out there
Wat shit games :D
Total Wars all the way, except maybe WarHammer.

Bhai mujai samaj aa gayi thi, waisai uper baat ho rhi thi stalking ki tu mainai kaha suggest kar daita houn show. Bara hi next level hai. Mainai b poora nhi dekha abi.

On Vikings follow it by the Last Kingdom.

Wat shit games :D
Total Wars all the way, except maybe WarHammer.
If they are even 20% of what New Vegas was (which is their inspiration) they are better than most games out there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom